Author Topic: should i buy a push reel mower ( no gas no motor)  (Read 3826 times)

Nirvana

• Getbig V
Re: should i buy a push reel mower ( no gas no motor)
« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2016, 07:16:23 PM »
Because changing the diet is not feasible as cost per head of cattle would then be outrageous.  Not everyone is an effete whole foods shopper.  The cost will pass on to the consumer.

The real solution is lab grown meat as an alternative.  Again, you are behind the curve.
Or commission Marty Falcon to install cadillac converters on their assholes.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2016, 08:48:49 PM »
We don't really have lawns in my part of town.  I certainly have protested gas powered leaf blowers, which are illegal in residential neighborhoods in LA, even though they're everywhere.  I got my building's gardner to use an electric leaf blower.  He was already using an electric weed whacker.

No, but you have shrubs, trees and hedges. Are you going to stop the gardener from using gas hedge trimmers? The tree trimmers from using chainsaws and let me know when you or if you're willing to pay the extra cost in labor for them to take the time to buy extension cords and also take the time run that cord from one end of the property to the other on every freaking property in your city. If they raise their rates don't bitch about it and pay it because you asked for it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #52 on: July 25, 2016, 08:54:53 PM »
No, but you have shrubs, trees and hedges. Are you going to stop the gardener from using gas hedge trimmers? The tree trimmers from using chainsaws and let me know when you or if you're willing to pay the extra cost in labor for them to take the time to buy extension cords and also take the time run that cord from one end of the property to the other on every freaking property in your city. If they raise their rates don't bitch about it and pay it because you asked for it.
Not to mention the cost of electricity that has to be used to charge these devices and the manufacturing costs of the batteries etc...

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2016, 12:42:11 PM »
Honda makes great mowers. Self propelled commercial cuts through anything. Blade reverses to cut to mulch so no bag is needed or keep the blade the regular way and keep the bag on.

Is that the same brand the illegal immigrants use to cut your grass?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2016, 12:46:36 PM »

Back to the goats, yes reducing methane from farm animals would help.  Changing the diet of the cows and adding probiotics would reduce methane emissions.  Eating pork or chicken instead of beef would help too. (Btw, cows burp more methane than they fart)

My  8 ex-wives can verify that my methane emissions far exceed the avg human.
Hope the helps advance the science in this debate. :D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2016, 12:47:49 PM »
Or commission Marty Falcon to install cadillac converters on their assholes.

:o Don't let my wife see that. She'll have Marty over asap to install one up my fart locker.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2016, 01:11:59 PM »

Get a new map chump, Bermuda is due east of NC. You probably didn't even know Dubai was in India::)

My post was a goofy joke!
You can't  be that retarded , OMG :D

Howard, his post was a goofy joke too.  Hint:  Dubai isn't really in India.   :)

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2016, 01:16:14 PM »
will it cut tall grass like over a foot or two

when cuttin 9 to 12 inch grass can i cut it down to 1 inch with a single pass

can these reel mowers cut with me pushing hard as fuck ?

ive never seen anyone use it for commercial cutting but i have a shit load of energy but i want it to cut n be able to cut tall grass

Had one. Only does a good job if you cut every 5-7 days
sept 10th APF

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2016, 01:16:57 PM »
Three facts:

1.  If you run over a small stick while mowing with a reel mower, the reel mower will stop on its tracks and you'll probably do a flip over it and get hurt.  With a gasoline powered mower, you wouldn't even notice the stick was there.  The power of gasoline can't be denied.

2.  This thread quickly went from lawn care advice to gun control arguments...WTF?

3.  Navy Mike is the one and only, true authority here regarding lawn care advice.  So everyone else just hush.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2016, 02:13:15 PM »
Honda makes great mowers. Self propelled commercial cuts through anything. Blade reverses to cut to mulch so no bag is needed or keep the blade the regular way and keep the bag on.
Listen to this guy, mexicans know grass cutting.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2016, 02:14:59 PM »
My post was a goofy joke!
You can't  be that retarded , OMG :D

Howard, his post was a goofy joke too.  Hint:  Dubai isn't really in India.   :)

Well played Sir...well played  ;)