Author Topic: What's the big deal about neglecting the NATO allies who are not paying?  (Read 934 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
It's not like Trump's proposal to stop helping NATO allies will specifically weaken nations who are being assaulted by Russia, thus giving Putin some strong geopolitical advantages.

Is this the "quid", and the "pro quo" is Russia hacking DNC and releasing it at the best time to hurt Hilary?

If Hilary was proposing drastic NATO changes which helped people who are crushing her enemies politically, we'd all be screaming about it.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
It's not like Trump's proposal to stop helping NATO allies will specifically weaken nations who are being assaulted by Russia, thus giving Putin some strong geopolitical advantages.

Is this the "quid", and the "pro quo" is Russia hacking DNC and releasing it at the best time to hurt Hilary?

If Hilary was proposing drastic NATO changes which helped people who are crushing her enemies politically, we'd all be screaming about it.

I actually understand the sentiment that Trump is expressing.....We are subsidizing all those great benefits that Europeans are getting...they actually live better than us....they get much more vacation....and in some places they even get a few weeks off for their honeymoon when they get married....

The Europeans are paying a pittance for the defense we provide them.......so I understand trump's point but he's reckless in saying this out loud...as usual

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I actually understand the sentiment that Trump is expressing.....We are subsidizing all those great benefits that Europeans are getting...they actually live better than us....they get much more vacation....and in some places they even get a few weeks off for their honeymoon when they get married....

The Europeans are paying a pittance for the defense we provide them.......so I understand trump's point but he's reckless in saying this out loud...as usual

Russia will start taking over more and more poor areas who cannot pay their dues.  Is it just?  Sure - but Trump's not realizing the danger in letting Russia continue growing stronger.

The Trump Presidency = The new rise of Russia.  Not sure if we want another superpower in the world. 

Trump thinks he and Putin are 2 cigar buddies, laughing about how they helped each other build empires.   We doesn't realize nations aren't businesses - Business is games, and governing nations is life/death business.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I don't understand how Russia could be for trump over Hillary, I mean she gave them a reset button???

So confused...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I don't understand how Russia could be for trump over Hillary, I mean she gave them a reset button???

So confused...

a country preferring one or another is normal.  That's not what we're discussing.

We're talking about them meddling in our election with illegal hacking, and Trump using this found info in his speeches to win votes.   THEN Trump promising to stop helping NATO nations which coincidentally stand in the way of Russian growth. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
a country preferring one or another is normal.  That's not what we're discussing.

We're talking about them meddling in our election with illegal hacking, and Trump using this found info in his speeches to win votes.   THEN Trump promising to stop helping NATO nations which coincidentally stand in the way of Russian growth. 
Oh no I get it bro, I have found myself noticing more and more "coincidents". Just the other day I was on a plane and the guy sitting next to me was Russian!!! And at the bar the other night they had hockey on tv! I mean wtf hockey in the middle of summer!!!

I just can't believe it is all why go against Hilary, I mean she gave them a FUCKING RESET BUTTON!!! Does that mean nothing to these savages??

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Oh no I get it bro, I have found myself noticing more and more "coincidents". Just the other day I was on a plane and the guy sitting next to me was Russian!!! And at the bar the other night they had hockey on tv! I mean wtf hockey in the middle of summer!!!

I just can't believe it is all why go against Hilary, I mean she gave them a FUCKING RESET BUTTON!!! Does that mean nothing to these savages??

there's more, dude.  paul manafort, trump's campaign manager, has biz ties in eur/rus going way back.  and trump does too.

he promises to pull nato support from russia - and a day later, they release massive DNC emails, which he promptly repeats every time he gets near a mic.

I know it's fun to mock CTs, but this may not even be a CT.  This looks like simple favors.  RUS wants trump, and he wants to get their continued support. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
there's more, dude.  paul manafort, trump's campaign manager, has biz ties in eur/rus going way back.  and trump does too.

he promises to pull nato support from russia - and a day later, they release massive DNC emails, which he promptly repeats every time he gets near a mic.

I know it's fun to mock CTs, but this may not even be a CT.  This looks like simple favors.  RUS wants trump, and he wants to get their continued support. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

So confused...

Because they know that hillary is a hawk and trump is an absolute idiot

tonymctones

• Getbig V

I'm with you broham, any person who doesn't respect the sanctity of a reset button is liable to do anything man

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Because they know that hillary is a hawk and trump is an absolute idiot
So your saying that Clinton used the reset button as a ploy to get close to our enemies? That's ruthless leadership right there.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
So your saying that Clinton used the reset button as a ploy to get close to our enemies? That's ruthless leadership right there.

No...Clinton tried in good faith to offer the Russians a new relationship.....they refused and became beligerent...there is nothing wrong with reaching out to your enemies....its the Russians who are suffering from lack of relations...not us

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
No...Clinton tried in good faith to offer the Russians a new relationship.....they refused and became beligerent...there is nothing wrong with reaching out to your enemies....its the Russians who are suffering from lack of relations...not us

Hillary is suffering from lack of relations - that is why she has Huma as an aid and before her Janet Reno.   bill would never go near that ugly pig. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Well then I guess they are too afraid of the hawk that is Hilary then if they are willing to spit on the sacredness of the reset button

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Well then I guess they are too afraid of the hawk that is Hilary then if they are willing to spit on the sacredness of the reset button

i read an article today that they are upset Hillary tried to meddle in their affairs w the Ukranian situation and that is why they are getting back at her. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
i read an article today that they are upset Hillary tried to meddle in their affairs w the Ukranian situation and that is why they are getting back at her. 

This might be true....but then again when have the Russians ever needed an excuse to be assholes???