Author Topic: Congressman who feared Guam could capsize compares Jewish settlers to 'termites'  (Read 3391 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
He's back.  Has to be the dumbest person serving in Congress.

Congressman who once feared Guam could capsize compares Jewish settlers to 'termites'
By Adam Kredo 
Published July 25, 2016 
Washington Free Beacon

Johnson's statement comparing Jewish settlers to termites is the latest bizarre remark by the Georgia congressman. (AP)

A Democratic member of the House Armed Services Committee compared Jewish Israeli settlers to termites on Monday while speaking at an event sponsored by an anti-Israel organization that supports boycotts of the Jewish state.

Rep. Hank Johnson, D- Ga., launched into a tirade against Israel and its policies toward the Palestinians, comparing Jewish people who live in disputed territories to “termites” that destroy homes. Johnson also compared Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman to Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, a remark that drew vocal agreement from those in the room.

“There has been a steady [stream], almost like termites can get into a residence and eat before you know that you’ve been eaten up and you fall in on yourself, there has been settlement activity that has marched forward with impunity and at an ever increasing rate to the point where it has become alarming,” Johnson said during an event sponsored by the U.S. Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation, an anti-Israel organization that galvanizes supporters of the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions movement, or BDS.

Johnson, who in 2010 voiced his fears that Guam would tip over and capsize if too many people resided on the island, said that “Jewish people” routinely steal land and property from Palestinians.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/25/congressman-who-once-feared-guam-could-capsize-compares-jewish-settlers-to-termites.html

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
His words were poorly chosen....BUT actually he's quite correct...the Israelis are slowly taking over all Palestinian lands.....unfortunately the Jewish lobby is so strong that this can't even be brought up and discussed

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
lol.  Poorly chosen words?  You mean like saying Hillary "fudged" the truth?  lol

What "Palestinian lands" has Israel taken over? 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
lol.  Poorly chosen words?  You mean like saying Hillary "fudged" the truth?  lol

What "Palestinian lands" has Israel taken over? 

if you are disputing that there are palestinian lands then we might as well not have this debate...

you are really dishonest...which is why having a civilized debate with you is very difficult

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
if you are disputing that there are palestinian lands then we might as well not have this debate...

you are really dishonest...which is why having a civilized debate with you is very difficult

Those sand rats are worthless.  Bunch of grifters and morons.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Those sand rats are worthless.  Bunch of grifters and morons.

everyone is a grifter in your eyes.....

speaking of being a grifter......when are you going to pay back the government for those student loans that put you through law school?????

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
everyone is a grifter in your eyes.....

speaking of being a grifter......when are you going to pay back the government for those student loans that put you through law school?????

Palis are a bunch of losers and sand rats.   Even BJ Clinton said he offered 95% to that dirtbag Ararfat and that was not enough to make a deal.

The best that could happen is tell those losers to either shape up or ship out to someone other islamic shit hole.     

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
I'll bite.

After WW2, the country of Israel was created and it wasn't that big.

However, constant incursions by the other people in the region caused the Israeli government to fight back and during the push backs, they took a little bit of land.

Was that their fault? I don't think so.

If they had been left alone. Which, even today, they are attacked, then the land wouldn't be that large.

If you go over a property line and get sued, you may end up with less than you had before.

It has happened.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I'll bite.

However, constant incursions by the other people in the region caused the Israeli government to fight back and during the push backs, they took a little bit of land.

If they had been left alone. Which, even today, they are attacked, then the land wouldn't be that large.

If you go over a property line and get sued, you may end up with less than you had before.

It has happened.

Clinton gave up all hope w them when they were offered 95% of what they wanted and Arafat walked away. 

This is why there is no peace deal - not the Israelis,  the corrupt palistinian leadership pocketing all the $$$$, and then lying to their people. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
I'll bite.

It has happened.

Israel is a democracy and they have broken repeated agreements to not confiscate Palestinian lands....if your neighbor tells you he wants to make an agreement with you due to a land dispute but he keeps taking your land while the dispute is going on, how would you feel????????????

TuHolmes

• Getbig V

Clinton gave up all hope w them when they were offered 95% of what they wanted and Arafat walked away. 

This is why there is no peace deal - not the Israelis,  the corrupt palistinian leadership pocketing all the $$$$, and then lying to their people. 

No argument from me. They had every opportunity and the Palistinians walked away like morons.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Israel is a democracy and they have broken repeated agreements to not confiscate Palestinian lands....if your neighbor tells you he wants to make an agreement with you due to a land dispute but he keeps taking your land while the dispute is going on, how would you feel????????????

Do you fear Guam will tip over like Johnson does?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

What you don't realize, idiot is that we are going to continue to subsidize Israel to the tune of 4 billion a year until they make peace with the Palestinians........at this point Israel has no incentive to do so since perpetual war is a money-maker for them

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Probably.  lol

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Probably.  lol

Do you ever have a coherent opinion on anything???????????????

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Do you ever have a coherent opinion on anything???????????????

In my opinion, you are a blindly partisan race-baiting liberal who repeatedly makes statements on this board that are unsupported by the facts. 

Wait . . . that's a fact.  You asked for an opinion. 

Ok.  Here goes:  in my opinion, any man who "jokes" about raping another man on a message board is likely a homosexual. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
In my opinion, you are a blindly partisan race-baiting liberal who repeatedly makes statements on this board that are unsupported by the facts. 

Wait . . . that's a fact.  You asked for an opinion. 

Ok.  Here goes:  in my opinion, any man who "jokes" about raping another man on a message board is likely a homosexual. 

Don't be a fool....again you are being dishonest..you know that all over Gebig since this board was created that many posters on here joke about homosexuality and so forth....I'm not the first to say that and I won't be the last.....again I love when you deny reality to make a belated point....

I sure don't see you complaining when Soul Crusher constantly talks about trannies, fags, homos, cross dressers, etc...and calls people such

STRANGE................. ........................ ...............

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Don't be a fool....again you are being dishonest..you know that all over Gebig since this board was created that many posters on here joke about homosexuality and so forth....I'm not the first to say that and I won't be the last.....again I love when you deny reality to make a belated point....

I sure don't see you complaining when Soul Crusher constantly talks about trannies, fags, homos, cross dressers, etc...and calls people such

Its a BB site - par for the course   :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Its a BB site - par for the course   :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*

;D ;D ;D ;D.....we finally agree on something..joking about homosexuality on a BB site is bi-partisan

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

There is nothing dishonest about my opinion.  You are the only person I've read on the Politics board repeatedly "joke" about raping another male poster. 

I have never read Soul Crusher "joke" about sexually assaulting another man on this board. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
There is nothing dishonest about my opinion.  You are the only person I've read on the Politics board repeatedly "joke" about raping another male poster. 

I have never read Soul Crusher "joke" about sexually assaulting another man on this board. 

did I hurt your feelings?????...are you in the closet????

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Go live in Palestine, shithole of shitholes where they behead atheists and stone women to death for being raped.

What good are they?  What value do they provide to the world and even to themselves?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V

Actually they have turned back invaders and in the process taken some land.

If the aggressors hadn't been aggressive, they wouldn't have lost that land.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Go live in Palestine, shithole of shitholes where they behead atheists and stone women to death for being raped.

What good are they?  What value do they provide to the world and even to themselves?

oh come on.....Israel agreed to the two state solution.....if they want to continue to be at war with the Palestinians then fine but can they please stop accepting our 4 billion in military aid each year????..we are subsidizing their occupation of Palestine.....if they want to do it on their own then they have to pay for it