Author Topic: Priest beheaded by two Islamic gunman in northern France.  (Read 4940 times)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Re: Priest beheaded by two Islamic gunman in northern France.
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2016, 10:08:08 AM »
I love when these muzzies commit these barbarisms, the 1st thing the news or mp's will say is ' there's no link as yet to ISIS '

Who fucking cares if there is or not, they shouldn't be in these countries in the 1st place to commit these acts

yup
Ψ

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2016, 10:14:40 AM »
If there's an upside to this story, a small boy in a nearby French village can sleep a little better knowing that his asshole can now finally heal properly.  In time, he will also know that his craphole is not the proper storage facility for rosary beads....

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2016, 10:30:38 AM »
http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/crime/police-shoot-dead-islamic-knifemen-who-murdered-priest-84-after-taking-hostages-in-normandy-church-1-8033911

Again, are you liberal euros rethinking your immigration policies yet? Do you realize these folks do not like Western society?
the zionist are punishing europe by send its semitic cousins

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2016, 12:41:21 PM »
I love when these muzzies commit these barbarisms, the 1st thing the news or mp's will say is ' there's no link as yet to ISIS '

Who fucking cares if there is or not, they shouldn't be in these countries in the 1st place to commit these acts

^

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2016, 02:34:09 PM »
If there's an upside to this story, a small boy in a nearby French village can sleep a little better knowing that his asshole can now finally heal properly.  In time, he will also know that his craphole is not the proper storage facility for rosary beads....

Dude, I feel bad for you. It seems that you were really done wrong by a few cops and/or a priest.

As far as the muzzies go, Europe must kick them all out of it is to survive. Sadly, they'll be overtaken because it will be somewhat gradual and as long as they still have iPhones and some level of comfort, they'll allow it.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2016, 02:38:08 PM »

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2016, 02:43:32 PM »
French guys don't get it, don't put him on a watch list, make him disappear before he hurts the population you are sworn to protect. no media reports no nothing he's just gone, until they come to this conclusion their people will be continued to be slaughtered.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2016, 06:24:11 PM »
Dude, I feel bad for you. It seems that you were really done wrong by a few cops and/or a priest.

As far as the muzzies go, Europe must kick them all out of it is to survive. Sadly, they'll be overtaken because it will be somewhat gradual and as long as they still have iPhones and some level of comfort, they'll allow it.

Hahahaha.....Don't feel bad for me - I am doing just fine.

Pigs and priests are similar in a few ways.  Both professions harbor a great group of bullies, cowards, and criminals that prey on the weak and weak minded.
Both professions lie.....it's job requirement #1 for both in my opinion.  Also, both professions do not take accountability for their crimes.  Pigs get off on murder charges routinely and priests used to get shipped out to other unsuspecting churches after getting caught with their withered cock inside a kid's shitpipe....only to begin a new life in a new town.  Truly sickening.  Both also have to wear uniforms and/or dresses and have to answer to other "superior" assholes in their job.  Must be humiliating for grown men to say "Yes sir"  and "No sir" all day long.  No wonder they act out  like dickheads.

The downfall of both professions?  Good old (new) modern technology.  Filming pigs has put their crimes on the net for all to see.  Priests....same thing.  The Internet makes it very easy to track these kid fuckers so for those that still attend church, go to sites like BishopAccountability.org or others and look to see if Father Murphy has been dipping his dick in a previous life. Copwatch and Copblock for pigs.  Plus, the public has all but sued the catholic cult into bankruptcy.  They are closing churches and schools all the time.....ha ha.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Re: Priest killed by two Islamic gunman in northern France.
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2016, 07:24:23 PM »
More likely there will be civil-war like conditions. Now that a church has been attacked, what stops right-wing extremists from attacking a Mosque? I guess there will be an increasing spiral of violence.

Honestly? I certainly hope so. And I HOPE it starts tomorrow morning.

We are yet to realize the worse sacrifice which will be forcing our future generations to fight what WE should've fought, but we didn't because we are pussies.

The thought of seeing my sons go to the Middle East to put an end to this insanity makes me irate.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2016, 08:11:38 PM »
So....do you think these Muslim filt are going to storm into the Compton Swap Meet or a West Texas Truck Pull with a knife yelling allah ackbar and actually hurt someone?

Ninja please....

no because they move them into middle class libtard neighborhoods

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2016, 08:18:22 PM »
no because they move them into middle class libtard neighborhoods

Then "they" becomes the first enemy.

The politicians ruining your life are supposed to represent your best interest - if they don't - remove them

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Re: Priest killed by two Islamic gunman in northern France.
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2016, 08:37:22 PM »
Honestly? I certainly hope so. And I HOPE it starts tomorrow morning.

We are yet to realize the worse sacrifice which will be forcing our future generations to fight what WE should've fought, but we didn't because we are pussies.

The thought of seeing my sons go to the Middle East to put an end to this insanity makes me irate.

^This

JackScribber

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2016, 09:06:30 PM »
http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/crime/police-shoot-dead-islamic-knifemen-who-murdered-priest-84-after-taking-hostages-in-normandy-church-1-8033911

Again, are you liberal euros rethinking your immigration policies yet? Do you realize these folks do not like Western society?

You need to be more culturally sensitive.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2016, 09:10:00 PM »
I guess he picked the wrong God.  Praise be to Allah.

Instead of knocking different make believe religions, why not identify the problem...all religion.  The punk bitch media won't ever address this.  Grown ups and their fairy tales. :D
N

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2016, 09:24:26 PM »
I guess he picked the wrong God.  Praise be to Allah.

Instead of knocking different make believe religions, why not identify the problem...all religion.  The punk bitch media won't ever address this.  Grown ups and their fairy tales. :D

Are Jehova's Witnesses committing daily terrorist acts in the name of their God?

I must have missed that.

Those darn Mormons keep killing those poor French folks....

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2016, 09:38:21 PM »
Are Jehova's Witnesses committing daily terrorist acts in the name of their God?

I must have missed that.

Those darn Mormons keep killing those poor French folks....
Who kills is irrelevant.  The religion foolishness is something never addressed in the media.  They should toss it all out.  No made up celebrations based on religion, etc.
Technically, Bush was/is Christian but killed a ton of civilians pretty much for no reason in Irag.  It's a war, so that gets a pass right?
People like to make up rules as they go along.  It's a fun game.

Someone hits 80 people with a truck he's a crazy loon.  You drop a bomb on Japan and knock out 100 thousand...heroic?
America has an interesting way in spinning their bullshit.  Every country really, but we're great at filtering what we want to portray.  Most Americans love it too.  Damn Islam!! haha, brilliant.
N

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2016, 09:50:52 PM »
Who kills is irrelevant.  The religion foolishness is something never addressed in the media.  They should toss it all out.  No made up celebrations based on religion, etc.
Technically, Bush was/is Christian but killed a ton of civilians pretty much for no reason in Irag.  It's a war, so that gets a pass right?
People like to make up rules as they go along.  It's a fun game.

Someone hits 80 people with a truck he's a crazy loon.  You drop a bomb on Japan and knock out 100 thousand...heroic?
America has an interesting way in spinning their bullshit.  Every country really, but we're great at filtering what we want to portray.  Most Americans love it too.  Damn Islam!! haha, brilliant.

Those bombs that were dropped on Japan were dropped after Japan declared war on the U.S., weren't they? They were dropped after the Japanese killed over 2,400 innocent men and women at Pearl Harbor, weren't they? What really happened there was a stupid, sneaky rat bit a grizzly bear....and they're fucking lucky it was 2 bombs and not 200.

The rest of your post is idiotic. Another pussy Eurofag who hates Americans, our vast superiority, and the fact we have the highest standard of living in the world.

Learn something about history and the thousands of Kurds Saddam Hussein gassed and killed with chemical weapons before you spout the retarded liberal line that Bush is responsible for everything negative that has ever happened in the world in the last 200 years

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2016, 10:04:22 PM »
Bush isn't all responsible, but he did his fair share. Who said I'm European?  wee wee :D

We're so superior we couldn't stop a guy in a cave and some scrubs with box cutters?  Or maybe we knew, just like Pearl Harbor.

I'm not doing a back and forth circle jerk here, but just wrapping that up.  Much like all posting online...you state your opinions and the other person's doesn't change at all.
You have a point with declaring war on America, but aside from that specifically...our country has killed plenty of innocent people.  We like to sit on our high horse and point the finger at few Boston bombers and call them barbaric.  It's laughable...regardless of your opinion....or mine.
N

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2016, 10:09:59 PM »
Thanks Walter: took the words right out my mouth! Such ignorant people. Those two bombs ended it quickly! Sure there were casualties of war. Sad to say that it is sometimes needed. Problem with the ISIS scum is that they have now spread everywhere like a disease! Great job UN and all of the countries actually. I'm wondering if ISIS were to harm Obamas family, would he then see things differently?. Thing is, all the nations should have stood up a long time ago. It's too late know, and you are seeing the results. It will only get worse I'm afraid! At least the Nazis were brave enough to wear their uniforms so they could be seen. ISIS = Cowards!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2016, 10:10:54 PM »
sadaam was about to take over the world , he marched right in kuwait took that shit over oil ect. then we was like oh we gun pop a cap in yo ass fo dat
A

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2016, 10:25:14 PM »
things are looking pretty bad for the future

:-\

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2016, 11:48:59 PM »
So....do you think these Muslim filt are going to storm into the Compton Swap Meet or a West Texas Truck Pull with a knife yelling allah ackbar and actually hurt someone?

Ninja please....

Jokes on you bud, the CPT swap meet is gone.  

Other than that, your posts in this thread or dead on. Crotch should go back to posting his standard horseshit about people's choice in haircuts or why "juicers" are cheaters etc etc no one takes him serious. Essentially he should shut the fuck up when adults are speaking.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2016, 04:54:29 AM »

Shit man, BBC wouldn't even say he was beheaded/throat slit in the article. They think they're keeping us from seeing or hearing about these atrocities but the fact is, we need to know and hear that stuff to wake up the general population.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2016, 05:00:48 AM »
"we will defeat this with love"...Liberal pussy pacifism  ::)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2016, 09:41:56 AM »
Jokes on you bud, the CPT swap meet is gone.  

Other than that, your posts in this thread or dead on. Crotch should go back to posting his standard horseshit about people's choice in haircuts or why "juicers" are cheaters etc etc no one takes him serious. Essentially he should shut the fuck up when adults are speaking.

You get my point....

Muzzie filt aren't about to attack a night club on the south side of Chicago any time are they?

But as long as we mandate "safe zones", we will continue to be unsafe.