Author Topic: Priest beheaded by two Islamic gunman in northern France.  (Read 4943 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Priest beheaded by two Islamic gunman in northern France.
« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2016, 05:22:03 PM »
Bump to keep it fresh in your mindz...

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
Re: Priest killed by two Islamic gunman in northern France.
« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2016, 01:05:48 AM »
Honestly? I certainly hope so. And I HOPE it starts tomorrow morning.

We are yet to realize the worse sacrifice which will be forcing our future generations to fight what WE should've fought, but we didn't because we are pussies.

The thought of seeing my sons go to the Middle East to put an end to this insanity makes me irate.

My Grandfather fought in WW2 and was in the 2nd wave off Normandy France on D day....He must be turning is his grave knowing the freedom and sovereignty he fought to protect is just being given away!  >:(

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Re: Priest killed by two Islamic gunman in northern France.
« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2016, 01:08:43 AM »
My Grandfather fought in WW2 and was in the 2nd wave off Normandy France on D day....He must be turning is his grave knowing the freedom and sovereignty he fought to protect is just being given away!  >:(

Yeah what they are doing to germany and france and the rest of Europe is an extraordinary attack on the people who built this great society and the people who gave their lives, not just fighting in world war 2, but also fighting of waves of muslims from previous centuries.
Ψ

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2016, 06:17:10 PM »
Islam = enemy

Now and forever.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2016, 09:52:25 AM »
Thing is: I wanted to go to Normandy (that specific area, yes) with 3 ofbmy kids. My sons wat to see the D-day landing shores with all the stuff that's still there as monuments.
Now my daughter is afraid to go there. She allready expressed she doesn't want to fly cause of potential terrorist attacks. I explained over and over that the disk going there by car and getting killed in a car crash is way bigger than being there and be part of an ISIS attack or flying a commercial airline...

Any getbigger worry about stuff like this ?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2016, 10:06:52 AM »
Thing is: I wanted to go to Normandy (that specific area, yes) with 3 ofbmy kids. My sons wat to see the D-day landing shores with all the stuff that's still there as monuments.
Now my daughter is afraid to go there. She allready expressed she doesn't want to fly cause of potential terrorist attacks. I explained over and over that the disk going there by car and getting killed in a car crash is way bigger than being there and be part of an ISIS attack or flying a commercial airline...

Any getbigger worry about stuff like this ?

Forget ISIS. Go on vacation to a happy place. Not the beaches or Normady.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2016, 11:48:52 AM »
Forget ISIS. Go on vacation to a happy place. Not the beaches or Normady.
Go where ? What would you suggest ?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2016, 12:03:23 PM »
Merkel's going on again swearing to do everything necessary to protect Germany.

This shit is almost too much to believe.

If she genuinely cared for her countrymen, nation and its culture, she'd never have allowed the invasion in the first place.

She says Germany must provide sanctuary for these people. Why?! And at the ultimate expense of Germany's relative good fortunes?

People laugh, but the woman and all her people absolutely do need to be led into a town square and put to death. Hanging, impalement, firing squad ... whatever.

Her and her government either are too ignorant or too corrupt and traitorous to remain in power.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2016, 12:06:01 PM »
Merkel's going on again swearing to do everything necessary to protect Germany.

This shit is almost too much to believe.

If she genuinely cared for her countrymen, nation and its culture, she'd never have allowed the invasion in the first place.

She says Germany must provide sanctuary for these people. Why?! And at the ultimate expense of Germany's relative good fortunes?

People laugh, but the woman and all her people absolutely do need to be led into a town square and put to death. Hanging, impalement, firing squad ... whatever.

Her and her government either are too ignorant or too corrupt and traitorous to remain in power.
What's the alternative, Fortress ?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2016, 12:08:43 PM »
Go where ? What would you suggest ?

Alaska or Hawaii

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2016, 12:34:17 PM »
Alaska or Hawaii
Haha yes, I will certainly do a USA tour with my kids. We family in diferent places, but mostly in California....But I will go there only when they are old enough to speak some english.....

What do you think is the safest US state today ?
I guess Alaska and Wyoming.
Could go whale spotting in the north or visit Yellowstone.