Author Topic: New color of tren oil ?  (Read 1584 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
New color of tren oil ?
« on: July 26, 2016, 05:31:40 AM »
I have been using the same source for 1 year now, because for me they are the best.. their tren ace ran out for 2 months, but now its back. now its rarther like whiteish color like test is, before it was a little red... should i worry ??? i have heard tren i supposed to be ''dark'' color?

Jenetics

• Getbig II
Re: New color of tren oil ?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 06:14:45 AM »
Not necessarily. They could now be brewing with EO instead of an oil. The tren would tint the clear colour of the EO. If there is no PIP, I suspect it will be made with EO. Having said that, "whiteish" shouts a little odd... Maybe post a pic and also ask the question to your source?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2016, 12:58:43 AM »
darker tren means just it has oxidized more during brewing, has nothing to do with the quality... and as jenetics said, EO always stays pretty clear and bright ;)

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2016, 08:17:32 AM »
darker tren means just it has oxidized more during brewing, has nothing to do with the quality... and as jenetics said, EO always stays pretty clear and bright ;)

What is EO ?

Jenetics

• Getbig II

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2016, 09:56:54 PM »

Jizmo is right, my source told me the same. However EO isn't something you want to use if you will be using it long term. Even short term, it causes scar tissues in the areas where you inject it and some people can be allergic to it. Ask your source what oil they use to make the tren. If EO, I would highly suggest to switch to one that isn't/doesn't use it. I've used Newport Trenbolone Acetate for a long time in the past. Double concentration 200mg/ml. They used EO so the hormone can hold in an ml of oil. Gave me problems after a while. My friends too had the same issues. Was told the oil isn't the best. I don't know if others agree here, but that's just my 0.01 cent

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2016, 06:01:25 AM »
I have used tren thats brown/orang/white/greenish all where legit