Author Topic: The time for rampant faggotry, SJW, BLM, fiesty Latina pandering is over.  (Read 9497 times)

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
Women in the work force has ruined the family dynamic in america, for blacks and whites. Also creates more whores and homewreckers.

truth. makes them feel independent causing chaos for a woman

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Uh, they rebuilt it and it was stronger than before.  Then segregation ended, and blacks said fuck this shit and abandoned the black businesses they built.  All of them.  :-\

Yes, and desegregation would not have ended if whites stopped lynching blacks, prohibiting voting, etc.  Most blacks at the time would have voted to keep segregation around if whites completely left along black businesses and didn't go around burning down shit and lynching people like savages.   Separate has to mean equal and it simply wasn't and whites as a whole kept fucking with black people.

In any event, its in the history books now so deal with it as I do.
A

Disqus

• Getbig II
Time to Make America Great Again.

Who is with me?

I would be with you but the Jew thing is kind of a disqualifier. You're with "them" as far as any right thinking white man is concerned.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Can you please tell me when America was ever great?

It's great for people with
Strong work
Ethic and drive. It was never meant to be a promised land for leeches.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
Im with you TA but in all honesty what do you propose, trump isnt the solution either. Americans need to take their country out of the hands of crooked politicians, we used to march and have a voice, guess too comfortable with complacency (most likely due to bullshit distractions, facebook, twitter, pokeymon)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Im with you TA but in all honesty what do you propose, trump isnt the solution either. Americans need to take their country out of the hands of crooked politicians, we used to march and have a voice, guess too comfortable with complacency (most likely due to bullshit distractions, facebook, twitter, pokeymon)
I`d say go with Trump for now, at least he is not bought and paid for and he actually is intelligent.  Liberal where it matters, Conservative where it matters and does not give two fucks about being politically correct or not.  He is a strong leader and will obviously get things done.  He is definitely more than capable of being one of the best for America, especially when it comes to trade and domestic growth. 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Trump is a childish, lying kunt. The other one is worthless, too.

#smod2016!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Yes, and desegregation would not have ended if whites stopped lynching blacks, prohibiting voting, etc.  Most blacks at the time would have voted to keep segregation around if whites completely left along black businesses and didn't go around burning down shit and lynching people like savages.   Separate has to mean equal and it simply wasn't and whites as a whole kept fucking with black people.

In any event, its in the history books now so deal with it as I do.
Agreed about moving on, but the thing is, minorities can't seem to do that.  You obviously have and don't expect any special treatment from anybody or anywhere other than self-reliance.  What do you think makes you different than most?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
No, it levels the playing field. There's no a single period in American history where Blacks weren't ruined or living in ruin.

Fair is fair.

Who's fault is that?

It's not like black Africans are prosperous.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Because it will lead to extreme xenophobia and ultimately civil war. People can self segregate if they choose. It shouldn't be mandatory.

X2.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Agreed about moving on, but the thing is, minorities can't seem to do that.  You obviously have and don't expect any special treatment from anybody or anywhere other than self-reliance.  What do you think makes you different than most?

Ambition, using the resources around me and not listening to the haters.  However, white people are just as lazy as other ethnic groups if not lazier along with collecting food stamps and mooching off welfare.  Ultimately, its the individual that decides who they want to be in life and where.  Anyone can become anything in this country without any money whatsoever.  I learned computer programming from getting books from the public library.  Every  week, I would walk home with at least 5 books and did that for many years.  

But you're dead wrong about "minorities" not being able to move on because most of the problems are still there.  Discrimination, mass incarceration, racial profiling, unfair loan practices, etc.  White people have nothing to complain about...after all, you took the land from Native American without any compensation, you used slave labor to build the agriculture industry, the railroads were constructed by mostly Chinese and black and practically all the money and wealth went to whites.  Sorry, but white people have really nothing to complain about and honestly there's no period of history where blacks were ever treated equally to whites....not even today.  But that life and quite frankly, its meaningless to me.  But I thought you should know to have a better understanding on things  
A

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"

Ambition, using the resources around me and not listening to the haters.  However, white people are just as lazy as other ethnic groups if not lazier along with collecting food stamps and mooching off welfare.  Ultimately, its the individual that decides who they want to be in life and where.  Anyone can become anything in this country without any money whatsoever.  I learned computer programming from getting books from the public library.  Every  week, I would walk home with at least 5 books and did that for many years.  

But you're dead wrong about "minorities" not being able to move on because most of the problems are still there.  Discrimination, mass incarceration, racial profiling, unfair loan practices, etc.  White people have nothing to complain about...after all, you took the land from Native American without any compensation, you used slave labor to build the agriculture industry, the railroads were constructed by mostly Chinese and black and practically all the money and wealth went to whites.  Sorry, but white people have really nothing to complain about and honestly there's no period of history where blacks were ever treated equally to whites....not even today.  But that life and quite frankly, its meaningless to me.  But I thought you should know to have a better understanding on things  

Vince, what do you think about this article?

http://www.amren.com/news/2008/08/race_and_psycho/

Interested in everyone elses opinion about it as well.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
Who's fault is that?

It's not like black Africans are prosperous.

By comparison African Americans TODAY are. 

Muhammad Ali was famously asked “Champ, what did you think of Africa?” to which the Champ replied, “Thank God my granddaddy got on that boat"

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 thats good diverse 👌👀 go౦ԁ diverse 👌 thats ✔ some provocative👌👌diverse right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if if if if if if if if if i do ƽaү so myself 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there👌👀 💯 mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 thats good diverse 👌👀 go౦ԁ diverse 👌 thats ✔ some provocative👌👌diverse right👌👌 👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 thats good diverse 👌👀 go౦ԁ diverse 👌 thats ✔ some provocative👌👌diverse right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if if if if if if if if if i do ƽaү so myself 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there👌👀 💯 mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 thats good diverse 👌👀 go౦ԁ diverse 👌 thats ✔ some provocative👌👌diverse right👌👌 👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 thats good diverse 👌👀 go౦ԁ diverse 👌 thats ✔ some provocative👌👌diverse right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if if if if if if if if if i do ƽaү so myself 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there👌👀 💯 mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 thats good diverse 👌👀 go౦ԁ diverse 👌 thats ✔ some provocative👌👌diverse right👌👌 👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 thats good diverse 👌👀 go౦ԁ diverse 👌 thats ✔ some provocative👌👌diverse right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if if if if if if if if if i do ƽaү so myself 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there👌👀 💯 mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 thats good diverse 👌👀 go౦ԁ diverse 👌 thats ✔ some provocative👌👌diverse right👌👌 👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 thats good diverse 👌👀 go౦ԁ diverse 👌 thats ✔ some provocative👌👌diverse right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if if if if if if if if if i do ƽaү so myself 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there👌👀 💯 mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 thats good diverse 👌👀 go౦ԁ diverse 👌 thats ✔ some provocative👌👌diverse right👌👌 👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌
a

Twaddle

• Getbig V

there's no period of history where blacks were ever treated equally to whites....not even today.

Are you serious?  Blacks have greater opportunities in today's workforce than whites.  Any government employer will bend over backwards to hire and retain blacks.  My employer actually recruits blacks, and holds their hand through the entire hiring process.  My employer does not do the same for any other demographic. 

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
I support the Trump-Democrat nexus

TA shilling his part to derail the trump train from within
"

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
Are you serious?  Blacks have greater opportunities in today's workforce than whites.  Any government employer will bend over backwards to hire and retain blacks.  My employer actually recruits blacks, and holds their hand through the entire hiring process.  My employer does not do the same for any other demographic.  

Don't bother, They've have been brainwashed their whole life by the mainstream media to believe they're the victims and it's all the evil white mans fault  ::)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Cool dude, owning the libtard (s)...

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Time to Make America Great Again.

Who is with me?

I'm very proud of you True Adonis!
S

Anglo

• Getbig IV

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
Look dumbasses the big problem today is what we in the US perceive as poverty.  The haves and the have nots, jealousy and greed.  Raise a black kid and a white kid in an environment to succeed and they will raise them in an environment where they struggle then there is no telling what will happen.  White people by number do commit more crime, it's a fact but we are also about 51% of the population.  Now if you look at it through percentages well it's a whole new ball game, blacks are far and away committing more crimes than any other race. As a matter of fact there is more black on white crime than white on black and that's a fact.  The reason being is that post slavery blacks have never been properly rehabilitated and this doomed a lot of them from the start.  Democrates like throwing pocket change at them in hope for votes which will never solve the problem then it also hurts matters when you have world class race baters like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson that love to play on there emotions.

James

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I support the Trump-Democrat nexus

TA shilling his part to derail the trump train from within
Think again.  That is NOT what I am doing.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Kids are so fucked up these days because they no longer have a parent at home to raise them. They are being raised by daycares, nannies and day camps. Obesity is so bad because mom no longer cooks.  She picks up the kids after "work" and then takes straight through the fast food window for dinner each night.  Just sad state.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Kids are so fucked up these days because they no longer have a parent at home to raise them. They are being raised by daycares, nannies and day camps. Obesity is so bad because mom no longer cooks.  She picks up the kids after "work" and then takes straight through the fast food window for dinner each night.  Just sad state.

It's all deserved. This country deserves that and much worse for the people being willfully ignorant, greedy, and wicked.