Author Topic: The time for rampant faggotry, SJW, BLM, fiesty Latina pandering is over.  (Read 9499 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
honestly I would chime in but in reality everything I want to say has already been said by Milo Yiannapolous (sp)

i literally agree with everything he says

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
By comparison African Americans TODAY are. 

Muhammad Ali was famously asked “Champ, what did you think of Africa?” to which the Champ replied, “Thank God my granddaddy got on that boat"

Absolutely.

There is literally not argument and no excuse for their behavior.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Absolutely.

There is literally not argument and no excuse for their behavior.

There are plenty, but, to believe them, you have to buy into the idea that the rest of the world has been a Shangri-La since the beginning of time and that the United States is the only place where a human being has ever been mistreated.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
This guy's great.  LMFAO at the dipshit reporter, weak mfer trying to lead people around with his bullshit questions.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
honestly I would chime in but in reality everything I want to say has already been said by Milo Yiannapolous (sp)

i literally agree with everything he says

Milo had a great RNC. Carl The Cuck Slayer as well.

The whole atmosphere was completely different this year.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
I saw some "highlights" of the DNC last night.  It was lesbianish females, lots of Latinas and a shitload of gay men.  This is your America if she wins.  Can't fucking stand it.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Are you serious?  Blacks have greater opportunities in today's workforce than whites.  Any government employer will bend over backwards to hire and retain blacks.  My employer actually recruits blacks, and holds their hand through the entire hiring process.  My employer does not do the same for any other demographic. 

Well your employer is an idiot as well as other employers ACTIVELY SEEKING BLACK WORKERS.  You are still suppose to hire the most qualified.  The problem lies to where people who were incarcerated and paid their debts to society are automatically eliminated from the job market.  That's where the problem with welfare and food stamps....and I'm speak more to its biggest customer of government benefits which are actually white people.  

I stated this one time before a long time ago here on Getbig back in 2003.  When I started Caliber Fitness Solutions, I spent over 300 dollars in print color catalogs and attempted to market to the black community with NO SUCCESS whatsoever.  In fact, all of them basically either said that my products were "too expensive"...(yea 9.95 for a 60 day supply of multi-vitamins is expensive) or wanted a "hook up".  So I learned my lesson the hard way and marketed my products to people who did buy my products and honestly I appreciate the support because I have bills like everyone else.  

You have to run your business for financial success and not for political correctness.  If he or she is a dirtbag, then don't hire dirtbags...black or white.  
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V

Well your employer is an idiot as well as other employers ACTIVELY SEEKING BLACK WORKERS.  You are still suppose to hire the most qualified.  The problem lies to where people who were incarcerated and paid their debts to society are automatically eliminated from the job market.  That's where the problem with welfare and food stamps....and I'm speak more to its biggest customer of government benefits which are actually white people.  

I stated this one time before a long time ago here on Getbig back in 2003.  When I started Caliber Fitness Solutions, I spent over 300 dollars in print color catalogs and attempted to market to the black community with NO SUCCESS whatsoever.  In fact, all of them basically either said that my products were "too expensive"...(yea 9.95 for a 60 day supply of multi-vitamins is expensive) or wanted a "hook up".  So I learned my lesson the hard way and marketed my products to people who did buy my products and honestly I appreciate the support because I have bills like everyone else.  

You have to run your business for financial success and not for political correctness.  If he or she is a dirtbag, then don't hire dirtbags...black or white.  

Novel idea. Wrong country, though.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
Been on board since day 1 of the announcement.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Think again.  That is NOT what I am doing.

it would be imprudent of you to confirm or deny such allegations

your silence on this will suffice

;)

"

Twaddle

• Getbig V

Well your employer is an idiot as well as other employers ACTIVELY SEEKING BLACK WORKERS.  You are still suppose to hire the most qualified.  

LOL, you have no idea how human resources work at the government level and certain private industry.  Whether it's federal, state or local, it's all the same.  Employers have to hire X amount of black employees.  It continually fucks "the most qualified" candidates out of a career.   ::)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Kids are so fucked up these days because they no longer have a parent at home to raise them. They are being raised by daycares, nannies and day camps. Obesity is so bad because mom no longer cooks.  She picks up the kids after "work" and then takes straight through the fast food window for dinner each night.  Just sad state.

Exactly. When strong white men ruled we had it right. Traditional values.

Also women today are unhappy. Study shows most career women are unhappy while stay home moms with traditional familys are happy.

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
What did black Wall Street trade ? Fur coats , corn and pig belly?
  oh shit you didn't jus go there? Yeah you been had goes there! Chicken n chitterlings was at a all times high...

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
LOL, you have no idea how human resources work at the government level and certain private industry.  Whether it's federal, state or local, it's all the same.  Employers have to hire X amount of black employees.  It continually fucks "the most qualified" candidates out of a career.   ::)

Were you "the most qualified candidate" for your job? :)

You sound like a woman who works with my brother: She said "I hope you didn't get this job because of affirmative action".... He has a PhD, FFS!

We need to be honest and admit that racism (and other forms of ignorance) are here to stay. I've never benefited from affirmative action but do feel it opens doors for a few people in a system that automatically assumes "the most qualified candidate" is always a white male.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
I`d say go with Trump for now, at least he is not bought and paid for and he actually is intelligent.  Liberal where it matters, Conservative where it matters and does not give two fucks about being politically correct or not.  He is a strong leader and will obviously get things done.  He is definitely more than capable of being one of the best for America, especially when it comes to trade and domestic growth. 

You understand as well as any of us, the POTUS is handicapped by Congress. Dems hate him, many Republicans don't like him either because they are butt-hurt he's not a purebred politician or Republican. This will pose a problem, nothing will get passed and eventually government shutdowns may also occur. This concerns me.  People knock Obama but he is a good politician, he knows how to play with both sides and come to an agreement of sort

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
You understand as well as any of us, the POTUS is handicapped by Congress. Dems hate him, many Republicans don't like him either because they are butt-hurt he's not a purebred politician or Republican. This will pose a problem, nothing will get passed and eventually government shutdowns may also occur. This concerns me.  People knock Obama but he is a good politician, he knows how to play with both sides and come to an agreement of sort
If Trump is met with an inept congress, democrat or republican, you better believe that he will let them have it and then he will embarrass them all by taking them before the public.  He has the ability to transcend congress as he can take the fight against them to the people. 

drkaje

• Getbig V

Perhaps he'll increase voter turn-out and get those dumbfucks replaced.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
If Trump is met with an inept congress, democrat or republican, you better believe that he will let them have it and then he will embarrass them all by taking them before the public.  He has the ability to transcend congress as he can take the fight against them to the people. 
This would be great, but I just don't see Trump winning...even if he does in votes.  They'll find a way to win....Sexy Hillary.
N

Twaddle

• Getbig V

You sound like a woman who works with my brother: She said "I hope you didn't get this job because of affirmative action".... He has a PhD, FFS!

We need to be honest and admit that racism (and other forms of ignorance) are here to stay. I've never benefited from affirmative action but do feel it opens doors for a few people in a system that automatically assumes "the most qualified candidate" is always a white male.

Yes, when I was hired, I was the most qualified candidate.  Also, a black male was hired at the same time I was.  He was specifically hired because of his skin color.  It was no secret, he was the token.   ::)

The Ugly

• Getbig V

We need to be honest and admit that racism (and other forms of ignorance) are here to stay.I've never benefited from affirmative action but do feel it opens doors for a few people in a system that automatically assumes "the most qualified candidate" is always a white male.

You truly believe racism still keeps qualified blacks outta jobs? Seriously, in this fucking climate? Based on you and your bro, right. 

You have NO IDEA what the rest of us have to deal with, friend. Not a clue. Ask an honest white friend what he/she thinks.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
You honestly believe racism still keeps qualified blacks outta jobs? Based on you and your bro, right.

You have NO IDEA what the rest of have us to deal with, friend. Absolutely clueless.

x2

My employer was actually sued by the DOJ, and they lost.  It was deemed that they did not hire enough blacks.  Since losing the lawsuit, part of the deal is they have to hire specifically X amount of blacks.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Time to Make America Great Again.

Who is with me?
Irish. Trump supporter.

drkaje

• Getbig V
You honestly believe racism still keeps qualified blacks outta jobs? Based on you and your bro, right.

You have NO IDEA what the rest of have us to deal with, friend. Absolutely clueless.

He got the job. My point was that the woman assumed it was because of AA, despite the time and effort he put into getting advanced degrees.

I've never been bored enough to research how many people are negatively affected by AA. I live in the northeast so it's different. A bilingual applicant may have an advantage due to population served. I've also seen incidences where someone of the right religion will get picked over anyone, LOL!

drkaje

• Getbig V
x2

My employer was actually sued by the DOJ, and they lost.  It was deemed that they did not hire enough blacks.  Since losing the lawsuit, part of the deal is they have to hire specifically X amount of blacks.

Unless they were specifically eliminating applicant's based upon race, that's too much big govt.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
Time to Make America Great Again.

Who is with me?

this
K