Author Topic: United States of Mejico  (Read 976 times)

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
United States of Mejico
« on: July 26, 2016, 04:32:01 PM »
So my wife wanted to tour Chicago and one of her requests was Lincoln Park Zoo, happens to be free. We get there and it was littered with Mexicans, each with no less than 4 children. Most of whom spoke no English, certainly they made no attempt at speaking any. Now I don't want to be racist, racism is a terrible thing, each and every one of our ancestors came from somewhere. But you you know what, when my great grandparents came here they did so legally, on a boat to Ellis Island NY. They didn't have a pot to piss in, both teenagers (unwed at the time and didn't know each other), learned English, took whatever jobs they could, eventually developed legitimate careers and started a business. Back to the Mexicans, why the hell are there so many here, why the hell don't they come here legally, why the hell don't they attempt to assimilate, learn English, better (or at least be a part of in a normal sense) their communities??? Does anyone know how much of a financial drain they are, welfare, medical, other hand outs? It's out of control. You want in, no problem, do it legally, have goals, if not met sorry no assistance. Why are we concerning ourselves (getbig or USA) with the refugees entering Euro, not our problem; at least those people have some reason to be looking for a place to live, their homes were destroyed and living in an active war zone, Mexicans on the other, pff.

Tldr: too many Mexicans, ridiculous. Very few assimilate and better anything, rather they drain

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: United States of Mejico
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 05:03:49 PM »
Have you been to Mexico ? You'll understand why they want out.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2016, 05:23:55 PM »
Yes I have but I won't proclaim to be an expert on all things in Mexico. I will say this, they aren't in an active war zone, Mexico has strong cultural rural communities, Mexico has many manufacturering plants. No reason for them to leave other than leech. Are you suggesting we should support such individuals?

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2016, 05:27:12 PM »
you better start bolstering Mexicans, soon they will be fighting muslims for usa

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2016, 05:34:01 PM »
I like Mexicans for the most part, many of them are very good people, but yeah they do refuse to assimilate, continue to speak Spanish loudly in public and use up a lot of our resources.

Out of all potential foreign invaders it could be worse than Mexicans.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2016, 07:27:14 PM »
Back to the Mexicans, why the hell are there so many here, why the hell don't they come here legally

uneducated and desperate

epic_alien

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2016, 07:40:10 PM »
theres nothing you can do about it man. if you don't like seeing them. Do not go to publicly funded of free admission places. Head to northern areas of america. Avoid sanctuary cities , like chicago, Ny  AZ, LA.

Make good money and buy a nice home, and make sure the only time you see them is when they are there to landscape.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2016, 07:43:12 PM »
So my wife wanted to tour Chicago and one of her requests was Lincoln Park Zoo, happens to be free. We get there and it was littered with Mexicans, each with no less than 4 children. Most of whom spoke no English, certainly they made no attempt at speaking any. Now I don't want to be racist, racism is a terrible thing, each and every one of our ancestors came from somewhere. But you you know what, when my great grandparents came here they did so legally, on a boat to Ellis Island NY. They didn't have a pot to piss in, both teenagers (unwed at the time and didn't know each other), learned English, took whatever jobs they could, eventually developed legitimate careers and started a business. Back to the Mexicans, why the hell are there so many here, why the hell don't they come here legally, why the hell don't they attempt to assimilate, learn English, better (or at least be a part of in a normal sense) their communities??? Does anyone know how much of a financial drain they are, welfare, medical, other hand outs? It's out of control. You want in, no problem, do it legally, have goals, if not met sorry no assistance. Why are we concerning ourselves (getbig or USA) with the refugees entering Euro, not our problem; at least those people have some reason to be looking for a place to live, their homes were destroyed and living in an active war zone, Mexicans on the other, pff.

Tldr: too many Mexicans, ridiculous. Very few assimilate and better anything, rather they drain

Why would you want them to assimilate?  I like that they have their own culture, keep to themselves and want to be left alone.  The ones that I know and see, are extremely hard workers, with good families, have incredible skills in trades like building/roofing/home improvements etc...
The ones that assimilate or want to, expect special treatment or demand it as a result.
How would assimilation be beneficial?  ???

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2016, 07:54:47 PM »
Chicago is a Communist City. What you seen is exactly what is suppose to be. It's what Obama(who comes from Chicago) has been working hard to make all of America like Chicago...