Author Topic: Gh... Same old questions  (Read 1595 times)

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
Gh... Same old questions
« on: July 26, 2016, 06:45:55 PM »
Is it worth it for a non-competitor?

How much better does it make you feel?

Awfully high price for a finishing touch... Experiences?

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
Re: Gh... Same old questions
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 09:05:33 PM »
It's worth it if you have the money for it.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 04:41:52 PM »
Is it worth it for a non-competitor?

How much better does it make you feel?

Awfully high price for a finishing touch... Experiences?

Gh makes a cycle better. it does something to a cycle that adding more gear can't.

Add in a little insulin & it will take you past your plateau that even more gear & food wasn't able to.

Gear dosages aren't that much more severe now a days than the 90s. The reason for the increased mass is GH & insulin.

Unfortunately it's also the result of the big guts & lack of striation as well.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2016, 05:10:02 PM »
I'd like to hear more as well. Sleep better? Lean muscle? Etc... Also dosage breakdowns. If you're not like 200+ 8%bf no response.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2016, 05:24:30 PM »
I use 5ius to cut with and 10ius when I'm blasting along with a little insulin. great 3d look, I hold water on gh tho, I look my best when I take it OUT. no sides and I sleep well. ive used it 2x per day, eod, ed, once per day. never saw a difference as long as it got in.  always inject IM into delts. well worth it if you can afford it.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2016, 05:39:39 PM »
I'd like to hear more as well. Sleep better? Lean muscle? Etc... Also dosage breakdowns. If you're not like 200+ 8%bf no response.

I get way sleepier when I start & GH cycle. It gets better, but you will have improved & longer sleep times while on GH.

Lean muscle? Yes, but only in large dosages along with insulin & gear.

Dosages? As much as you can afford & tolerate.

I normally start at 3iu 6 days a week & go up to 5iu 6 days a week.

Any more & I get hand numbness issues which a mild diuretic helps with, but doesn't eliminate.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2016, 05:43:16 PM »
I use 5ius to cut with and 10ius when I'm blasting along with a little insulin. great 3d look, I hold water on gh tho, I look my best when I take it OUT. no sides and I sleep well. ive used it 2x per day, eod, ed, once per day. never saw a difference as long as it got in.  always inject IM into delts. well worth it if you can afford it.

Are you jacked/lean? Was the sleep noticeably better? That alone is good reason. 5iu yielded decent results? Also brands? Anyone heard of Norvotrop? Spelling might be off. Russian I think. Brand is probably what I should be dwelling on here the most.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2016, 05:45:28 PM »

I get way sleepier when I start & GH cycle. It gets better, but you will have improved & longer sleep times while on GH.

Lean muscle? Yes, but only in large dosages along with insulin & gear.

Dosages? As much as you can afford & tolerate.

I normally start at 3iu 6 days a week & go up to 5iu 6 days a week.

Any more & I get hand numbness issues which a mild diuretic helps with, but doesn't eliminate.

Damn I am not going the insulin route. Sounds like that's a big part of adding lean muscle wth GH? The sleep part is very appealing.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2016, 07:30:01 PM »
Damn I am not going the insulin route. Sounds like that's a big part of adding lean muscle wth GH? The sleep part is very appealing.

I never had much luck with insulin.

Yes, I did get a lot bigger, but a lot of it was fat & water which was a pain in the ass to diet off.

To truly push it to the next level, insulin is a must with GH & gear.

I just stick to gear & GH now. It does work, but not to the same extent as with insulin. On the plus side, I don't get fat & all the muscle is lean.

The sleep part of it is great. I have sleep issues to begin with & GH normalizes me & then some.

I go from 5-6hrs sleep a night to 7-8hrs on GH.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2016, 09:09:12 PM »
Well worth it.  Dosage...As much as you can afford.  Currently I use Serostim at 6iu per day.  Been on GH nonstop for 3 years.  I don't intend on ever stopping.  Sleep is amazing, recovery time greatly reduced, impossible to get fat with it, skin, nails, everything looks better, and younger.  I'm 40, most guess my age as upper 20's.  It gives dense, thick look.  I've used slin with it preworkout, and while good for size, I won't use it again.  I'm 5'8 and 245 right now dieting hard.  The pumps with GH are amazing, and you don't need nearly as much gear with it.  Everything works better, more efficient.  Downside is lethargy, and insulin resistance.  Favorites are Humatrope, Nutropin AQ, and Serostim.  All directly from pharmacy.  I also use T4/T3 combo with it, as thyroid is low without it.  Once you're over 35, you'll really see the benefits of GH.  Forgot to mention, immune system is greatly enhanced with it. Never get sick, or have a cold with it.  I've felt like I was getting a cold, and the symptoms are gone in 1-2 days.  I'll drop the dose to 3 iu per day at times, and still very effective.  No lethargy either. 

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2016, 10:58:10 PM »
Well worth it.  Dosage...As much as you can afford.  Currently I use Serostim at 6iu per day.  Been on GH nonstop for 3 years.  I don't intend on ever stopping.  Sleep is amazing, recovery time greatly reduced, impossible to get fat with it, skin, nails, everything looks better, and younger.  I'm 40, most guess my age as upper 20's.  It gives dense, thick look.  I've used slin with it preworkout, and while good for size, I won't use it again.  I'm 5'8 and 245 right now dieting hard.  The pumps with GH are amazing, and you don't need nearly as much gear with it.  Everything works better, more efficient.  Downside is lethargy, and insulin resistance.  Favorites are Humatrope, Nutropin AQ, and Serostim.  All directly from pharmacy.  I also use T4/T3 combo with it, as thyroid is low without it.  Once you're over 35, you'll really see the benefits of GH.  Forgot to mention, immune system is greatly enhanced with it. Never get sick, or have a cold with it.  I've felt like I was getting a cold, and the symptoms are gone in 1-2 days.  I'll drop the dose to 3 iu per day at times, and still very effective.  No lethargy either. 

Damn it, your post has me itiching to start my GH cycle early. Damn you  :D

What do you do for insulin resistence? I used to take large dosages of R-ALA & Chromium picolinate. It's not any where as good as insulin, but I think it helped a bit.

Also, how much T4 did you take daily? I just got 200 tabs in & will start on it when I start GH.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2016, 04:07:09 AM »
Are you jacked/lean? Was the sleep noticeably better? That alone is good reason. 5iu yielded decent results? Also brands? Anyone heard of Norvotrop? Spelling might be off. Russian I think. Brand is probably what I should be dwelling on here the most.

I'm 5'6 204lbs @ 9%.... yes 5iu will give good results. Ive used genos, seros, as far as pharm. novotropin, thanktropin, nd blues, rips and now these grey tops(very good). cruising on 5iu trying to get a tad leaner... once the cold weather comes ill jack it back up to 10iu

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2016, 06:07:17 AM »
Damn it, your post has me itiching to start my GH cycle early. Damn you  :D

What do you do for insulin resistence? I used to take large dosages of R-ALA & Chromium picolinate. It's not any where as good as insulin, but I think it helped a bit.

Also, how much T4 did you take daily? I just got 200 tabs in & will start on it when I start GH.

I was using Humalog preworkout, but stopped as of now while dieting.  I use a carb cycling diet now and feel it's the best diet I've ever used.  My blood sugar is normal, however my insulin level is pretty high while using GH, which indicates resistance.  R-ALA does help a bit.  As for thyroid I use T4/T3 combo, and the dose right now is 35 mcg of T4, and 12.5 mcg of T3 twice per day.  The dosage is based on bloodwork from TRT Doctor.  He keeps me on the high end of normal.