Author Topic: max dose of gh in one shot  (Read 5123 times)

jb14972

• Getbig II
max dose of gh in one shot
« on: July 27, 2016, 02:01:00 AM »
how many iu can be absorbed and utilized towards building muscle or burning fat per shot. i ran across some guys on a well respected forum saying 3iu is the max per shot anything after that in one shot is a waste... i dont see how this is possible but im also not a hgh guru but i have ran growth up to 9iu with great results and it wasnt in divided shots under 3iu. i usually went 2 shots per day

in opinions or articles on this would be awesome

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
Re: max dose of gh in one shot
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 04:35:21 AM »
Up to 6 IU i will just do it with one shot. Dont think i really matter. Currently, I am shooting 1.5 mg = 4.5 IU, ED first thing in the morning. Been doing hgh for 29 months.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 11:59:40 AM »
Depends how much you can handle without going crazy hypo. When i did 10 iu shots in one injection, i would get crazy hungry after a couple minutes. It's better to split your dose. If you shoot 5 units pharma, split it. If you shoot generic, you shoot it one shot. Anything 7-8+ units, you're better off splitting. Test it out yourself, see what works better for you. Everyone is different and likes different protocols. If you want to build muscle mainly, shoot it postwo. Morning, is good if you lack hunger and if you want to bring cortisol levels down. Prewo for better pump and fat loss. See what you prefer

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2016, 03:53:12 PM »
It's silly to do this.

Spread it out 2-3 times a day.

You want steady even amounts of GH, not one giant burst.

Chad was advocating this years ago since he claimed that it mimicked a baby's natural GH secretion, but adult BBs aren't babies.

I always do mine upon waking, mid day & before sleep.

jb14972

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2016, 04:51:08 PM »
Bulgarian- that's has kinda always been my way of doing it just to minimize sides. But is there any truth in above 3iu per shot is a waste. I'm not saying what's most efficient as far as risk reward but as actually effectiveness. Does 4iu give more results than 3iu shot. So on and so fourth, obviously doing high dosages wouldn't be possible or intelligent in one shot but if I was taking 10iu per day would 2 5iu shots be a waste bc of lack of absorption bc of the amount per shot? I can't believe that but don't have anything but personal experience saying otherwise

jb14972

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2016, 04:54:11 PM »
Depends how much you can handle without going crazy hypo. When i did 10 iu shots in one injection, i would get crazy hungry after a couple minutes. It's better to split your dose. If you shoot 5 units pharma, split it. If you shoot generic, you shoot it one shot. Anything 7-8+ units, you're better off splitting. Test it out yourself, see what works better for you. Everyone is different and likes different protocols. If you want to build muscle mainly, shoot it postwo. Morning, is good if you lack hunger and if you want to bring cortisol levels down. Prewo for better pump and fat loss. See what you prefer

I prefer 2 shots per day, once in the morning and one pre workout, it I have went up to 6iu generic in the am and about 3iu preworkout and I fucking loved that cycle. Worked great! But I'm being told that Gh can't be absorbed and used above 3iu per shot and that sounds ludicrous based on my personal experiences and what I have read

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2016, 09:12:19 PM »
I've tried every dosage protocol known to man with GH.  What I've learned is......It doesn't matter when you take it, just get your daily dose in, and let it work.  Just keep your dose away from carbs, that's it.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2016, 11:00:18 PM »
I've tried every dosage protocol known to man with GH.  What I've learned is......It doesn't matter when you take it, just get your daily dose in, and let it work.  Just keep your dose away from carbs, that's it.

I tried it all as well & I found 3x a day to be the best for me.

Doing it all post workout gave me massive headaches & less gains.

2x a day was fine but 3x a day was the sweet spot.

I tried 4-5x a day & it was perhaps 10% better, but too much of a hassle.

Am, mid day & PM seems easy to follow & works great.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2016, 06:09:37 AM »
Usually I will do a shot as soon as I get up in the morning before cardio.  My second shot is post workout, or before bed.  Before bed helps greatly with sleep, and keeps the lethargy away during the daytime.

ARISTIMUQOH

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2016, 08:34:31 AM »
If you take more than 6 iu's per shot for one month or more of legitimate HGH like Saizen Merck, Genotropin Pfyzer, Humatrope Lilly, you are going to see the following side effects
•Swelling due to fluid in the body's tissues (edema) generally in hands.
• Carpal tunnel syndrome
•Numbness and tingling of the skin (hands or feets)

The best option is to split the dosage along the day...if you dont get those side effects with that dosage per shot, double check what are you taking as hgh  

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2016, 10:03:46 PM »
If you take more than 6 iu's per shot for one month or more of legitimate HGH like Saizen Merck, Genotropin Pfyzer, Humatrope Lilly, you are going to see the following side effects
•Swelling due to fluid in the body's tissues (edema) generally in hands.
• Carpal tunnel syndrome
•Numbness and tingling of the skin (hands or feets)

The best option is to split the dosage along the day...if you dont get those side effects with that dosage per shot, double check what are you taking as hgh 

I had all these sides. Very apparent at 10 units a day. I even had tooth pain. I know it was GH related because i read several posts talking about that. Nothing too bad, I had weak grip though from Carpal Tunnel.

Mranabolic

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2016, 02:57:51 PM »
I am on 5 iu humatrope ed

2.5 iu upon waking , 2.5 iu before sleep .. Gh is the best thing , i am transforming by the day , my delts open up , my chest become squared look , arms pumped all day , skin tightening and no acne no more when on test , great sleep  , getting 7-9 hours each night even on tren , crazy apetite , and seems like can utilize carbs and test more efficiently and not spill over or bloat so much

Seriously .. When i added gh this cycle is like changes hapen faster with less effort .. And what is the best is the fullness and roundness