Author Topic: Trump challenges Russia to find Hillarys' lost emails on her server. LMFAO!!!!  (Read 10179 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Carl Bernstein — half of the Washington Post team that exposed the Watergate scandal in the 1970s — said on Wednesday that Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump’s remarks regarding Russian hackers attacking rival Hillary Clinton should effectively put an end to his presidential run.

The Hill reported that Bernstein said on CNN, “Today we have reached a tipping point in this election. This is a disqualifying event for a president of the United States.”

“Russia, if you’re listening,” he continued, “I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

In short, he is calling for Russian hackers to dig up incriminating opposition research on Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, a first in U.S. politics so far as anyone has been able to determine.

Bernstein said, “It ought to be apparent to all, and the Democrats should be able to make the case, that he is manifestly unsuited to be the president of the United States because of his recklessness with the national security.”

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
No.  It only makes sense to say Putin (Russia) would have interest in that info.  If we can collect all email and claim it's for our security, why can't Russia?  Every word Trump said is perfectly consistent with that.

I don't see the problem, except for the fact the media may see this as their "big chance" to derail him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Trump presidency is VERY good for russia.  he wants to scale back nato and other intervention, and russia WILL scoop up power and territory and bases.  Clinton/obama/Bush were very much about crushing russia, keeping them down.

Trump has biz ties, his campaign boss manafort has many ties, and he's a big fan of putin.  Trump's policies are very pro-Russia.

Personally, I like the USA being the only true superpower.   Romney said russia was our #1 geopolitical threat, and he was right.  Romney agreed with everyone else.  Trump is kinda the outsider here.  I guess his supporters are okay with russia growing very strong again.   

Reagan wasn't, though  ;)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Trump presidency is VERY good for russia.  he wants to scale back nato and other intervention, and russia WILL scoop up power and territory and bases.  Clinton/obama/Bush were very much about crushing russia, keeping them down.

Trump has biz ties, his campaign boss manafort has many ties, and he's a big fan of putin.  Trump's policies are very pro-Russia.

Personally, I like the USA being the only true superpower.   Romney said russia was our #1 geopolitical threat, and he was right.  Romney agreed with everyone else.  Trump is kinda the outsider here.  I guess his supporters are okay with russia growing very strong again.   

Doesn't matter imo.  What Trump said is 100% consistent with expectation.  I am beginning to wonder if he's much smarter than we figure or if he's just got great intuition and timing (and luck) or what.

But the assholes in the meeting room will decide how to attack it on the TV/internet, and millions of morons will follow the suggestions like they've been hypnotized.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Trump is sounding less and less like Reagan with each passing day. 

Imagine Reagan going on national television and asking Gorbachev to leak mondales personal classified communication, to help him win in 1984. 

Trump doing well because Hilary is just so hated.  Get the libertarian in that debate.  Maybe he shoves both of their polarizing asses off the stage.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Remember last election when Obama said he would have more flexibility after the election for PUTIN?   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Maybe Russia can find Trumps tax returns while they are at it too.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

See that is how the Dems should play this and not look like cry babies. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

I think you forgot the standard 'LMFAO' comment.

Get more caffeine in you and wake up.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
fucking Twilight Zone.

All of you fake ass national security rage outrage artists. Inconsistency at its best.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
fucking Twilight Zone.

All of you fake ass national security rage outrage artists. Inconsistency at its best.

Yeah - not like Hillary didnt create this situation herself by putting security at risk first with her private server in the basement.    ::)  ::)  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Democrats could have stopped WikiLeaks when it was only harming America

By Marc Thiessen July 28, 2016 | 6:07am

Modal Trigger Democrats could have stopped WikiLeaks when it was only harming America
Barack Obama Photo: Getty Images

Over at the CIA and the National Security Agency headquarters, they must be really enjoying watching Democrats in Philadelphia squirm over WikiLeaks’s exposure of tens of thousands of internal Democratic Party e-mails.

There’s a word for what’s happening in the intelligence community:

Blowback.

Throughout the entirety of the Obama administration, nothing was done as WikiLeaks damaged our national security with its serial leaks of highly classified intelligence documents.

When in 2010 WikiLeaks released more than 76,000 secret intelligence documents — exposing “the identities of at least 100 Afghans who were informing on the Taliban, including the names of their villages, family members, the Taliban commanders on whom they were informing, and even GPS coordinates where they could be found,” as I wrote in The Washington Post — nothing was done.

When in 2011 WikiLeaks released a trove of classified documents it dubbed the “Gitmo Files” — including secret details about the CIA’s enhanced-interrogation program — nothing was done.

When that same year WikiLeaks unleashed what founder Julian Assange called a “thermonuclear device” — its full, unredacted archive of more than a quarter-million secret US diplomatic cables — nothing was done.

When in 2014 WikiLeaks released classified CIA documents exposing how CIA operatives maintain cover while traveling through airports, nothing was done.

When in 2015 WikiLeaks released documents revealing that the US government was spying on its allies, including listening in on the phone calls of three French presidents, nothing was done.

When in 2016 WikiLeaks published secret details of EU military operations to intercept refugee boats traveling to Europe from the regions along the Libyan coast infested with ISIS terrorists, nothing was done.

When in 2016 WikiLeaks exposed top-secret documents describing NSA intercepts of foreign-government communications — including a private climate-change strategy meeting between UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon and German Chancellor Angela Merkel in Berlin — nothing was done.

But WikiLeaks has finally crossed a “red line” (pun intended) by going after an organization Democrats actually care about — the Democratic National Committee.

WikiLeaks has released tens of thousands of e-mails showing that, while presenting itself as an impartial arbiter during the primaries, the DNC was, in fact, working overtime on Hillary Clinton’s behalf to undermine Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt. The convention in Philadelphia has been roiled by the revelations, which caused Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.) to step down as chair.

Democrats have no one to blame but themselves for this debacle. The Obama administration could’ve indicted Assange and his fellow WikiLeaks staffers and made clear that the United States will not tolerate any country — particularly NATO allies — providing them with a haven.

It could’ve sought their extradition and — if the countries where they were hiding refused to cooperate — used existing Justice Department authorities to arrest them anywhere in the world, with or without those countries’ consent.

They could’ve used the assets of US Cyber Command to carry out cyberattacks on WikiLeaks servers to disrupt its ability to disseminate classified information that puts lives at risk.

But it appears that the administration has done none of these things. To this day, WikiLeaks’ entire archive of stolen classified documents remains available on its Web site for anyone to read.

Now Democrats are paying the price for Obama’s inaction. And WikiLeaks promises there is more to come. In an interview with CNN this week, Assange said he might soon release “a lot more material.” That should have Democrats terrified.

Apparently, exposing intelligence sources and methods has not mattered enough for the Obama administration to do something about WikiLeaks. Maybe saving Hillary Clinton from further embarrassment, or worse, will finally spur it to action.

© 2016, The Washington Post

240 is Back

• Getbig V

they should also request a foreign adversary do some illegal hacking of classified info and release it to the world?

yikes.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
they should also request a foreign adversary do some illegal hacking of classified info and release it to the world?

yikes.

you mean like ted kennedy?

tonymctones

• Getbig V

How has the Obama presidency with Hilary as foreign ambassador worked for us? Russia taking control in the Middle East, annexing land with impunity???

You think Hilary is going to stand up to Russia? She was in the admin that promised them more flexibility after Obama got elected remember? She was the one who gave them a reset button remember? What did that flexibility and reset button gain is? What is another 4 years of the same going to gain us?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Trump says 'of course I'm being sarcastic' with comment about Russian hackers
Daily Mail UK ^ | July 28, 2016 | David Martosko
Posted on 7/28/2016, 10:24:16 AM by COUNTrecount

Trump says 'of course I'm being sarcastic' with comment about Russian hackers looking for Hillary's emails

Republican nominee insists he was not being serious when he seemed to invite Russia to scour for 33,000 emails Hillary Clinton ordered deleted He had said Wednesday: 'Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing' Trump insisted Thursday that the Democratic Party's other email scandal – 20,000 hacked messages published by WikiLeaks – is the real story 'This is now an issue of national security,' said a breathless Robby Mook, who runs Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign Donald Trump insisted on Thursday that he wasn't being serious when he said a day earlier that he hoped Russian hackers found the more than 33,000 emails Hillary Clinton deleted from her private server.

'Of course I'm being sarcastic,' Trump said in an interview with the 'Fox & Friends' morning show, emphasizing that he had no way of knowing that Russian hackers had scoured Clinton's emails before she began culling them.

And he said the Democratic Party's other email scandal – 20,000 hacked messages published by WikiLeaks – is the real story. 'They have no idea if it's Russia, if it's China, if it's somebody else. Who knows who it is?' 'But you have 33,000 e-mails deleted. And the real problem is what was said on those e-mails from the Democratic National Committee.'

The email breach has proved an embarrassment to the Democratic National Committee, whose chairwoman announced her resignation this week.

The hacked messages 'talk about religion, they talk about race, they talk about all sorts of things, including women,' Trump vented on Thursday.

'What they said on those emails is a disgrace. It's disgraceful. It's disgraceful. They're just trying to deflect from that.'

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
you mean like ted kennedy?

again, this defense?   Ted Bundy gets off because, well, jack the ripper totally killed more?   Lock up ol teddy too, I support that.

Today trump pretends he was just kidding.  If that's the case (and it sure didn't sound like it), he's an irresponsible douche who doesn't understand the power of the prez.  national embarrassment. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

;D....you mean the ones that are still being audited???????????

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Well, as predicted, Trump backs down.   

Says some traitorous, outrageous shit to humiliate the nation on the global stage, and today it's "oh, i was just kidding".

This guy is a piece of shit.  ANd Hilary also being a piece of shit doesn't excuse it in the least.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Meh

Exactly.  Pretty dumb non-issue.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I also didnt see libtwinks melting down when it was revealed the NSA was hacking and spying on all of us. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I also didnt see libtwinks melting down when it was revealed the NSA was hacking and spying on all of us. 

Yeah, I remember total silence was the patriot act was passed.  "if you have nothing to hide..." as coach said.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
This guy is a piece of shit.  ANd Hilary also being a piece of shit doesn't excuse it in the least.
Agreed, why then do you only start threads about trump?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Agreed, why then do you only start threads about trump?

Will you give me $20 for every thread I've started trashing hilary or obama in the last year?   I can bump them one by one if you prefer.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Will you give me $20 for every thread I've started trashing hilary or obama in the last year?   I can bump them one by one if you prefer.
ill give you $20 for everyone one you started over the ones you started bashing trump or other republicans sure.

Well make a deal if you started more threads bashing trump than Hilary over the last 8 months you give me $20 for everyone over and vice versa. I'm willing to put $1000 in escrow with a mod, how about you?