Author Topic: Trump challenges Russia to find Hillarys' lost emails on her server. LMFAO!!!!  (Read 10203 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
ill give you $20 for everyone one you started over the ones you started bashing trump or other republicans sure.

Well make a deal if you started more threads bashing trump than Hilary over the last 8 months you give me $20 for everyone over and vice versa. I'm willing to put $1000 in escrow with a mod, how about you?

Wait, so you want to change it from ONLY to a "MORE THAN..."

Agreed, why then do you only start threads about trump?

You said only.  Now you want to change it to "how many more..."

Sure, I have started more threads on trump than hilary, because 1) coach and friends start many daily hilary threads) and 2) Trump is a danger to humanity, likely to start WWIII over a tweet.

So no wager, obviously, as you change the terms to "how many more OVER" as opposed to "ONLY".   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Sure, I have started more threads on trump than hilary, because 1) coach and friends start many daily hilary threads) and 2) Trump is a danger to humanity, likely to start WWIII over a tweet.

So no wager, obviously, as you change the terms to "how many more OVER" as opposed to "ONLY".   

Stop lying.  Neither Coach nor "friends" start many daily Hillary threads on this board.  Do you ever tell truth?  Good grief. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V

Sure I'll clarify my statement and we can then make a bet. You agree that both are shit candidates just like you did Obama and Romney and Obama and McCain but you continue to post far and away more threads bashing trump than Hilary.

If you think Hilary is just as bad reason dictates you would start just as many threads about her even if others did or at the very least make as many negative comments about her as trump.

So we can do this on individual posts or threads started, your call. We can send money to beach when we agree to the terms.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Hillary created this mess, not Trump.   Hillary was SOS when this occured, Trump is not a govt official. 

Hillary said she deleted all those emails so there is nothing to hack

Hillary said all the emails were about yoga so whats the worry? 

Hillary said they were secure and not hacked previously - so whats the worry? 

We all know the answer - she lied. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Lol terrible premise for a wager.  Just awful

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
IMO it simply shows Trump isn't so delusional or dishonest to pretend Russia isn't doing the same thing as we are, especially when they can provide the very same explanation for it as we do.

This is what happens when people in charge tell lies about what they're doing and why.  The incident brings it right to center stage, and that's why the overblown freaked-out reaction.  To say nothing of the fact it makes Hillary look wildly incompetent and dishonest.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Hillary created this mess, not Trump.   Hillary was SOS when this occured, Trump is not a govt official. 

Bump for Strawfag

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Sure I'll clarify my statement and we can then make a bet. You agree that both are shit candidates just like you did Obama and Romney and Obama and McCain but you continue to post far and away more threads bashing trump than Hilary.

If you think Hilary is just as bad reason dictates you would start just as many threads about her even if others did or at the very least make as many negative comments about her as trump.

So we can do this on individual posts or threads started, your call. We can send money to beach when we agree to the terms.

see, you want to say something, then you want to bet on something else.   

You said I only make threads bashing Trump.   Any threads bashing hilary/obama would prove that incorrect.  I offer many.  Now you want to make it a greater than/less than wager.

sorry, can't change it like that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

Are you aware of the US troops and intel officers who will be at great risk if these emails are released?  Trump doesn't know, or doesn't care.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Are you aware of the US troops and intel officers who will be at great risk if these emails are released?  Trump doesn't know, or doesn't care.

About Yoga emails?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I posted a link recently explaining how some of the 30000 emails contained info which would put our troops and people at risk.  I'll look for it but we both know 30000 emails from the sec of state will have some important things.  Not just yoga

Pences defense of "trump was only kidding"?  Particularly troubling.  Trump continues to outdo himself.  People don't give a fck about he nation.  They just want an entertaining clickbait president. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
fucking Twilight Zone.

All of you fake ass national security rage outrage artists. Inconsistency at its best.

Tell us how you really feel? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
see, you want to say something, then you want to bet on something else.   

You said I only make threads bashing Trump.   Any threads bashing hilary/obama would prove that incorrect.  I offer many.  Now you want to make it a greater than/less than wager.

sorry, can't change it like that.
Lmfao whatever makes you feel better Cracker Jack

240 is Back

• Getbig V