Author Topic: What is the solution to lower back pain?  (Read 5338 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: What is the solution to lower back pain?
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2016, 12:47:35 PM »
many of these. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2016, 12:49:41 PM »
many of these. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
                     if you are a heavy juicer  your kidneys and liver are going to go anyway so might as well go out with as little pain possible... ;D
F

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2016, 09:31:58 AM »
My back is fucked and there ain`t no cure other than seeing a doctor.  :(
Wes, when you're over a century old it's amazing you even know how to log in.....

(ok now I will stop with these silly jokes..)

My biggest angelfish laid eggs yesterday, and still protecting them !
On the front glass unfortunately, so I can't take 'm out to hatch in a seperate tank...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2016, 09:44:12 AM »
Angelfish don't lay eggs.  They birth live young.  You have a Dragonfish.  It's a chinese knockoff. 

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2016, 09:57:35 AM »
Angelfish don't lay eggs.  They birth live young.  You have a Dragonfish.  It's a chinese knockoff. 
Go away.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2016, 10:00:07 AM »
Anyroad: with lower back pain, pre-exhaust with different puldowns/pullups, supported slow-not-to-heavy DB rows, maybe one-arm T bar rows.
And finish with BB rows head against the wall.

says Dr Dutch

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2016, 06:51:06 PM »
Go away.

Fine.  Enjoy your counterfeit fish.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2016, 07:10:43 PM »
Pretty much injury free after 15 years of lifting but the lower back is a constant problem.

I know getbig must have the cure, what are the secret stretches, exercises or sleeping styles to get rid of lower back pain?

calf how much do you weigh?

when i  got over 220  i had a ton of back problems,  now i am a whopping 160 but no pain at all.

some guys just cant carry heavy weight and not have back problems avoid surgery at all costs

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2016, 07:24:47 PM »
Pretty much injury free after 15 years of lifting but the lower back is a constant problem.

I know getbig must have the cure, what are the secret stretches, exercises or sleeping styles to get rid of lower back pain?

^^^^^^THIS!!....Tried, Tested and True!! ;D

bgm

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2016, 05:56:21 AM »
Stretching....Yoga?

If your hammies are tight, it will cause major problems for your lower back.
Can you touch your toes when stretching? If not, consider working on your flexibility. I stretch between sets.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2016, 05:58:34 AM »
Firm mattress and flip it every few months.

Firm slatted bed also helps

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2016, 07:34:10 AM »

I would ask what have you been doing differently in the past couple of weeks. Are you under stress? Are you sitting your ass on a new seat, new car, new mattress, new diet, etc?  I've read up to 80% of all back pain is not understood. Docs are only good if there are real detectable problems, other than that they know shit and just prescribe painkillers which is no real solution, you're just hoping it will resolve on its own.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2016, 07:49:53 AM »
Use a foam roller.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2016, 08:11:00 AM »

^^^^^^THIS!!....Tried, Tested and True!! ;D

Reminds me of Dr Homer's Miracle Spine-o-Cylinder  ;D  (patent pending)

T

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2016, 08:50:52 AM »

For real? You are asking it here? Well, I think that you have already all good advises you can get, because there is only one real solution:

Nothing on this planet cannot help you more, than this excercise. Here in Finland they use this for therapy after back surgeries etc. and it is only know help for the lower back pain...but it need work, and some time..AND lots of reps, 20 -> 50 -> 100, so it means reasonable weights. And to avoid unbalance between abs and lower back, you need to do shitloads of abs also to maintain your posture. Not sit ups, but crunches etc. so you will avoid strenghten hip flexors too much.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2016, 09:52:32 AM »
funny i solved the back pain crisis years ago in old posts i made here lol dont bother
A

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2016, 11:55:26 AM »
Might not work for anyone else but I do four exercise in my routine and my lower back has been bullet proof for decades.  I use semi stiff leg deadlifts off a block for the stretch. A slow controlled motion where I brush the top of my feet with the bar. Weighted back extensions holding a plate behind my head.  This is the old horizontal "hyper extension" bench and not the new 45 degree ones where the resistance trails off toward the completion of a rep. Lastly controlled deadlifts and power cleans. I notice the new way to deadlift is to rip the bar off the floor with a jerk. I never do this. I might lift less because of it but I steadily apply pressure till the bar comes off the floor. Power cleans I can use speed because the weight is so much lighter than deadlifts.  Also a good idea to stretch out the hamstrings. 

I use to throw out my back a lot when I was in my 20's and 30's. Now at nearly 60 I don't have any problems. I know I'm lifting lighter as I get older for example never going above 405lbs in the dead but my lower back is healthy. 

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2016, 12:17:16 PM »
Fine.  Enjoy your counterfeit fish.
My fish and me understand each other..... ;)

badlad

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2016, 02:07:55 AM »
Didnt have time to read responses so sorry if ive doubled up. But I got alot of benefit from sleeping in the floor with legs up the wall. Also plenty of very incremental stretches. Also went to a sports massage therapist who gave me one hell of a glute massage, used elbows etc. Really hurt at the time but after one session was able to stand straight after almost 6 months of walking likexa cripple. He said that virtually nobody realises how much the glutes can impact lower back issues. Well it worked a treat. Might be worth a try.