Author Topic: is it true donald trump took deposits  (Read 2155 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: is it true donald trump took deposits
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2016, 03:03:03 AM »
Greed and re-bundling loans in tranchces (sp?) caused the Florida real estate collapse.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2016, 03:47:40 AM »
As far as Hillary, I don't agree that she is corrupt.  

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.
a

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2016, 05:57:11 AM »
Greed and re-bundling loans in tranchces (sp?) caused the Florida real estate collapse.

Easy money policies and can be honestly blamed on both parties just like Nafta.  And it happened again, prices went right back up due to easy money and easy debt, now real estate inFlorida and nationwide will be crashing again.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2016, 06:26:29 AM »
I don't understand your hostility.  Marty Champions asked what is Kaine talking about, and I replied probably this.  I made no comment on whether Kaine's comments were fair.

As far as Hillary, I don't agree that she is corrupt.  She has done a few dumb things, like everyone has.  Vince Foster was a suicide.  The Clintons lost money in Whitewater. It was wrong for her to have an unsecure email server, just like it was wrong for Colin Powell to have one. Benghazi was something that happened to us, not by us.

Donald Trump, on the other hand, is a self serving demagogue who has gotten rich by screwing over working people, who doesn't want to honor our commitments and treaties, and who will use the power of the office of the president of the united states to damage his personal enemies.

Do you want a megalomaniac having the codes to nuclear weapons?
evidence?
A

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2016, 06:30:00 AM »
Trump has created more jobs than any of them, excluding government worker jobs that only eat up taxes, perpetuate the government machine and hand out the dole.

If he screwed over some working people then he has helped a hundred times as many, easily.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2016, 06:43:06 AM »
Easy money policies and can be honestly blamed on both parties just like Nafta.  And it happened again, prices went right back up due to easy money and easy debt, now real estate inFlorida and nationwide will be crashing again.

Predatory lending (low-doc, no-doc, etc...) and re-bundling products caught up with the industry.

In mean "Predatory", as in taking advantage of people's sense of entitlement, stupidity and greed. No one with a brain would think someone making $8/Hr could afford a $200K house through making partial interest payments. They were making loans to people with credit so fucked-up that cellular phone companies wouldn't touch them.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2016, 07:08:28 AM »
I don't understand your hostility.  Marty Champions asked what is Kaine talking about, and I replied probably this.  I made no comment on whether Kaine's comments were fair.

As far as Hillary, I don't agree that she is corrupt.  She has done a few dumb things, like everyone has.  Vince Foster was a suicide.  The Clintons lost money in Whitewater. It was wrong for her to have an unsecure email server, just like it was wrong for Colin Powell to have one. Benghazi was something that happened to us, not by us.

Donald Trump, on the other hand, is a self serving demagogue who has gotten rich by screwing over working people, who doesn't want to honor our commitments and treaties, and who will use the power of the office of the president of the united states to damage his personal enemies.

well put. :D
F

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2016, 07:17:44 AM »

Holy Christ some people are stupid.

The Clinton's are thieves, liars, and murderers. But you see nothing wrong with that? They've used the Clinton Foundation to collect hundreds of millions of dollars in bribes and lied about it through their teeth.

The difference between the email issue....Colin Powell didn't erase and hide over 30,000.....yes, over 30,000 emails from the FBI like Hillary is doing.

Benghazi....just showed what happens with a female in control and a female POTUS. Both Hillary and Obama couldn't make a military decision if hundreds of soldiers lives depended on it.

Aww fuck....why bother even trying to explain to a liberal. Anyone who would vote for that lying kunt will get 4 years of what they deserve. Although, her showing up to the DNC convention screaming about Trump's wall and then erecting her own wall to keep party delegates out of the conference arena has a great irony to it. Fuck that bitch and her lying homo husband

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2016, 11:55:21 AM »
 ;D :D ;) ::) :o
F