Author Topic: is it true donald trump took deposits  (Read 2220 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
is it true donald trump took deposits
« on: July 27, 2016, 07:35:36 PM »
but didnt build the condos for people in florida?

this is wat tim kaine is saying.

i doubt this is legally possible that donald did this
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: is it true donald trump took deposits
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 07:39:24 PM »
this would be a brutal blow to donald if true but i highly doubt it, id like to noe the full story
A

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 07:45:46 PM »
probably this: http://www.ibtimes.com/donald-trumps-florida-business-failure-tampa-condo-tower-example-controversial-deals-2336295

"Trump Tower Tampa was a planned 190-unit residential condominium development scheduled to be completed by the end of 2008. Each condo cost somewhere between $700,000 and $6 million, and down payments were quickly put on each property.

Trump announced in 2005 the partnership with developers to build the 52-floor condominium building on the Hillsborough River in downtown Tampa on property that is bordered by large, modern, glass office buildings and palm trees. The project later encountered construction difficulties and was abandoned during the 2008 financial crisis. Trump was sued for "fraudulent and negligent misrepresentations" of his involvement."

So Trump got paid for lending his name to the project, and people who put down deposits lost their money

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2016, 07:55:54 PM »
probably this: http://www.ibtimes.com/donald-trumps-florida-business-failure-tampa-condo-tower-example-controversial-deals-2336295

"Trump Tower Tampa was a planned 190-unit residential condominium development scheduled to be completed by the end of 2008. Each condo cost somewhere between $700,000 and $6 million, and down payments were quickly put on each property.

Trump announced in 2005 the partnership with developers to build the 52-floor condominium building on the Hillsborough River in downtown Tampa on property that is bordered by large, modern, glass office buildings and palm trees. The project later encountered construction difficulties and was abandoned during the 2008 financial crisis. Trump was sued for "fraudulent and negligent misrepresentations" of his involvement."

So Trump got paid for lending his name to the project, and people who put down deposits lost their money
I see nothing wrong with that at all.  Funny that you fail to mention the outcome of it all and how Trump had little to nothing to do with the actual building and construction of the building.  More or less THEY wanted to use HIS brand to sell the condos but could not fit the construction bill.

How is that Trump's fault?  ???

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2016, 07:57:41 PM »
Tim Kain looks like he has a hint of Down syndrome.  Hillary looks like she has a penis.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2016, 08:00:02 PM »
Tim Kain looks like he has a hint of Down syndrome.  Hillary looks like she has a penis.
They should quote this on CNN and list getbig.com to provide "credibility and value".
N

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2016, 08:00:50 PM »

I mean fuck, did you not even read how some of the buyers saw it?  Here:

"I don't know if he could have created a situation where us owners got our money back, whether he had the power to do that,'' says McLaughlin, the Connecticut buyer.
McLaughlin wanted a condo in a warm climate and thought Trump Tower would fit the bill, both as an investment and as a way to be near his son, who lived in Tampa. He lost close to $90,000 and has since moved to Sarasota.

Stiles, the attorney, is out $200,000. She acknowledges she should have read the sales agreement more closely but remains convinced the project would have succeeded if the economy hadn't tanked.

"Everything in 2005 and '06 was going great guns,'' she said. "I didn't think the bottom would fall like it did.''

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2016, 08:03:30 PM »
trump is a good guy very honest businessman
"

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2016, 08:03:56 PM »

trump probably lost out also thus breaking even if there were construction difficulties and abandoning somethin ustarted. i can see issues with that especially in florida sinkholes ect

everyone lost on this deal

tim gave avery slanted accusation
A

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2016, 08:05:59 PM »
If those peole weren't morons they could have gotten their money back since the final good was never delivered. Law 101.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2016, 08:06:25 PM »
The problem with Dumbocrats (I am now done with that party) is that they just want to blame everyone for everything regardless of facts.  Its fucking bizarre.  People like Fogarty gloat about it even.  They are tailor made for people like Crooked Hillary Clinton.  They deserve each other.  Bernie was way too good to be a Democrat and its clear that Fogarty and his ilk want corruption and lies as well as Institutionalized victimization as the guiding forces of their party.  

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2016, 08:11:41 PM »
If those peole weren't morons they could have gotten their money back since the final good was never delivered. Law 101.
not necessarily
 whos going to pay if no one to blame

it had to be issues with the land not able to hold a structure
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2016, 08:18:13 PM »
not necessarily
 whos going to pay if no one to blame

it had to be issues with the land not able to hold a structure
No, it was the bad economy and the Construction company not being able to finish as a result.  They just bought the Trump name and brand to put on the building once it was to be completed.

Trump is not at fault for any of this and it was all done legally according to contract.  To make this in any way Trump's fault is just pathetic and grasping at straws. 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2016, 08:25:41 PM »
No, it was the bad economy and the Construction company not being able to finish as a result.  They just bought the Trump name and brand to put on the building once it was to be completed.

Trump is not at fault for any of this and it was all done legally according to contract.  To make this in any way Trump's fault is just pathetic and grasping at straws. 
so his only tie is they bought the name???
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2016, 08:31:44 PM »
Yep.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2016, 08:33:58 PM »
Hell, even Trump had to sue the construction company:  (Lying Fogarty conveniently left this out  ::) )

SimDag stopped paying and in May 2007 Trump sued, claiming he was owed $1.03 million in licensing fees.  That was the first time most people — including the now-frantic buyers — realized Trump was part of the tower in name only.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2016, 08:36:30 PM »
I don't understand your hostility.  Marty Champions asked what is Kaine talking about, and I replied probably this.  I made no comment on whether Kaine's comments were fair.

As far as Hillary, I don't agree that she is corrupt.  She has done a few dumb things, like everyone has.  Vince Foster was a suicide.  The Clintons lost money in Whitewater. It was wrong for her to have an unsecure email server, just like it was wrong for Colin Powell to have one. Benghazi was something that happened to us, not by us.

Donald Trump, on the other hand, is a self serving demagogue who has gotten rich by screwing over working people, who doesn't want to honor our commitments and treaties, and who will use the power of the office of the president of the united states to damage his personal enemies.

Do you want a megalomaniac having the codes to nuclear weapons?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2016, 08:38:38 PM »
I don't understand your hostility.  Marty Champions asked what is Kaine talking about, and I replied probably this.  I made no comment on whether Kaine's comments were fair.

As far as Hillary, I don't agree that she is corrupt.  She has done a few dumb things, like everyone has.  Vince Foster was a suicide.  The Clintons lost money in Whitewater. It was wrong for her to have an unsecure email server, just like it was wrong for Colin Powell to have one. Benghazi was something that happened to us, not by us.

Donald Trump, on the other hand, is a self serving demagogue who has gotten rich by screwing over working people, who doesn't want to honor our commitments and treaties, and who will use the power of the office of the president of the united states to damage his personal enemies.
You simplify it all, Cuckroach.  Of course you don't understand anything, you think Hillary Cuckroach is a saint.  Trump is not even close to what you think he is. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2016, 08:40:31 PM »

Do you want a megalomaniac having the codes to nuclear weapons?
What "dumb things that everyone has done" did Bernie Sanders do?  Huh Cuckroach?  ::) Explain.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2016, 08:44:45 PM »
I was a Bernie supporter from the beginning.  Hillary is too right wing (ok centrist) for me.  But Bernie lost.

You can survive 4 years of a Hilary presidency.  Can you say the same of Trump ?

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2016, 08:49:19 PM »
I was a Bernie supporter from the beginning.  Hillary is too right wing (ok centrist) for me.  But Bernie lost.

You can survive 4 years of a Hilary presidency.  Can you say the same of Trump ?
It's the other way around, One wants to increase dangerous refugees coming into our country 550%, the other wants to MAGA.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2016, 08:50:26 PM »
I was a Bernie supporter from the beginning.  Hillary is too right wing (ok centrist) for me.  But Bernie lost.

You can survive 4 years of a Hilary presidency.  Can you say the same of Trump ?
Sorry, I like Trump and think he has better ideas and is not corrupt like Crooked Hillary.

Hillary is a piece of shit that belongs in Prison.  Thats really what you people wanted.  You never wanted Bernie.  The gay California pseudo-misinformed-phony freedom loving hating "liberal" victim moron vote ensured that they would have Her Disgrace as their spokesperson.

Its what you really wanted.

Its okay though, she has zero chance in hell of winning anything else from here on out. 

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2016, 09:20:20 PM »

Tim - your politics are 180 degrees opposite mine but you come across as a good guy on here.  And MuscleMemory is a great site! Props.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2016, 09:29:12 PM »
The problem with Dumbocrats (I am now done with that party) is that they just want to blame everyone for everything regardless of facts.  Its fucking bizarre.  People like Fogarty gloat about it even.  They are tailor made for people like Crooked Hillary Clinton.  They deserve each other.  Bernie was way too good to be a Democrat and its clear that Fogarty and his ilk want corruption and lies as well as Institutionalized victimization as the guiding forces of their party.  

The current Democratic Party takes everything to the extreme, to the point that EVERYTHING that makes America what it is is somehow rotten to the core. I used to see some of their points but now they are so fricking off the wall I can't stomach them. And choosing Hillary as their standard bearer? This women defines corruption in government.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2016, 11:39:24 PM »
It's the other way around, One wants to increase dangerous refugees coming into our country 550%, the other wants to MAGA.

Think of it this way. If the refugees were all smoking hot females, most of us would accept them in no problem. Considering that the refugees are mostly men, the homos see it as more cocks to suck in the cock sucking pool. So they want as many in as possible...Because there is no other reason anyone would want those people in America...There just isn't. It's about cock sucking and butt blasting. Some refugees have already put in their resumes to be IFBB judges for 2017 and have taken the tour of the Mirage Hotel...