Author Topic: dbol dose  (Read 2555 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
dbol dose
« on: July 28, 2016, 12:12:34 AM »
I'll be starting it up on Mon and was wondering what a good dose would be?

was thinking about starting at 25-30 mg

jb14972

• Getbig II
Re: dbol dose
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2016, 02:13:55 AM »
that would probably be the minimum anyone would recommend

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2016, 08:42:05 AM »
if you're lean it'll blow you out and you're going to look impressively full and feel like a pumped beast.

Stacking it to actually build muscle over the long term or if you're fat, mehhh i don't think it's really worth it, fucks your bp and liver values more than oils for no real extra benefit over just taking more test etc.

If your shredded i'd do like 40mg hour pwo on training days just to look and feel extra swole, what that's gonna do for your mentality and training in the gym is probably worth more than it's ability to build actual muscle, 30 is enough used in this fashion for some painfull pumps though ime.

There's no real guideline for this shit anyway, experimenting and finding whatever works is an individual thing for the most part.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2016, 09:32:31 AM »
if you're lean it'll blow you out and you're going to look impressively full and feel like a pumped beast.

Stacking it to actually build muscle over the long term or if you're fat, mehhh i don't think it's really worth it, fucks your bp and liver values more than oils for no real extra benefit over just taking more test etc.

If your shredded i'd do like 40mg hour pwo on training days just to look and feel extra swole, what that's gonna do for your mentality and training in the gym is probably worth more than it's ability to build actual muscle, 30 is enough used in this fashion for some painfull pumps though ime.

There's no real guideline for this shit anyway, experimenting and finding whatever works is an individual thing for the most part.

totally agree with this last sentence

you basically gotta be your own scientist so to speak and figure out what works best for you

when I ran it before I got results from 25-30 mg ed and when I jumped it up to 80 it fucked me big time

I'd say my max usable dose is 50-60 ed, as I tolerate 50 quite while 80 fucks me up

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2016, 10:14:56 AM »
totally agree with this last sentence

you basically gotta be your own scientist so to speak and figure out what works best for you

when I ran it before I got results from 25-30 mg ed and when I jumped it up to 80 it fucked me big time

I'd say my max usable dose is 50-60 ed, as I tolerate 50 quite while 80 fucks me up

Anything over 20mgs of dbol & my appetite disappears & I feel like I have a basketball in my stomach.

I think of orals as a mild boost to a cycle.

Base of test, add in an anabolic & a little bit of orals on top.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2016, 11:58:41 AM »
Anything over 20mgs of dbol & my appetite disappears & I feel like I have a basketball in my stomach.

I think of orals as a mild boost to a cycle.

Base of test, add in an anabolic & a little bit of orals on top.

that's true, I'm relying mostly on the anabolic which is deca in my case

currently in @ 600 mg deca 300 mg sust but I was planning on dropping the doses down to 400 deca and 200 sust once I add in the dbol, but maybe I should keep the deca at 600?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2016, 02:15:46 PM »
I like 60mg all preworkout. run dbol for 10-12 weeks and then tell me the gains are only water;)

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2016, 02:50:58 PM »
that's true, I'm relying mostly on the anabolic which is deca in my case

currently in @ 600 mg deca 300 mg sust but I was planning on dropping the doses down to 400 deca and 200 sust once I add in the dbol, but maybe I should keep the deca at 600?

If you're making good gains & have no sides, I'd keep it at 600mg. The more the better imo.

I LOVE Deca & I think it makes any cycle better.

My fave blast is 1000mg test, 600mg deca, 20mg dbo & 5iu GH.

Virtually no sides, feel great etc

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2016, 03:33:09 PM »
It doesn't matter what u take as long as u take enough to see results. Do it for so long u see what u get along with the best. Test deca drol. Test deca dbol. Test tren deca drol var mast. Test tren drol. I've used all and change dosage to accommodate what I need  or what I can handle the choices do not matter every person is different. Least side for best gains is personal and neee to experience for your self and decide 20-30mgs of dbol for 4-6 weeks doesn't fucking matter in the long run. Pump will be nicer in gym when lean some strength gains as well my experience 4 weeks on 6 weeks off 60 mgs dbol pre workout replaced it with npp in the off times of 6weeks is my personal favorite way of using it on test and deca but I will run it 3 Rounds gain good lean size stay lean but eat enough to gain some fat not too much

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2016, 01:31:07 AM »
If you're making good gains & have no sides, I'd keep it at 600mg. The more the better imo.

I LOVE Deca & I think it makes any cycle better.

My fave blast is 1000mg test, 600mg deca, 20mg dbo & 5iu GH.

Virtually no sides, feel great etc

good stuff

so i'll keep the deca at 600 and lower the test to 175 and start with 25-30 dbol and maybe jump it up to 50-60 if it's going well

I planned to use the dbol for 6 weeks but maybe I'll extend it to 12 as tatto suggested

I find that when I run test too high i.e. over 350 or so I lose "the look"

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2016, 07:25:48 AM »
good stuff

so i'll keep the deca at 600 and lower the test to 175 and start with 25-30 dbol and maybe jump it up to 50-60 if it's going well

I planned to use the dbol for 6 weeks but maybe I'll extend it to 12 as tatto suggested

I find that when I run test too high i.e. over 350 or so I lose "the look"

I'd start low on dbol & increase slowly to see if you have appetite issues, which tends to happen with orals.

At 20mg, all is well, at 50mg, I won't feel like eating all day. Great for dieting, but not so great on a mass cycle.

I know what you mean by 'losing the look' on test. I just add in femera & the bloated watery look goes away & I harden up.

Deca may cause this as well so  I take 600mg B6 a day & it does wonders.

I can't imagine not taking B6 with Deca ever again.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2016, 10:37:45 AM »
I'd start low on dbol & increase slowly to see if you have appetite issues, which tends to happen with orals.

At 20mg, all is well, at 50mg, I won't feel like eating all day. Great for dieting, but not so great on a mass cycle.

I know what you mean by 'losing the look' on test. I just add in femera & the bloated watery look goes away & I harden up.

Deca may cause this as well so  I take 600mg B6 a day & it does wonders.

I can't imagine not taking B6 with Deca ever again.

thanks for the tip bro ill take a look into the b6

and yeah ill start slow with the dbol and build up

dbol makes me feel great like superman    8)

superdrol kills me fucking lower legs and I can hardly walk and epistane gives me horrible acid reflux but dbol is good to go as long as I stay under 70 mg

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2016, 01:41:45 PM »

superdrol kills me fucking lower legs and I can hardly walk and epistane gives me horrible acid reflux but dbol is good to go as long as I stay under 70 mg

if orals give you acid re-flux or indigestion, try taking 75mg Zantac with each dose. This generally gets rid of the problem.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2016, 08:49:54 PM »

We are all so different when it comes to these compounds.  I can do 30mg's of superdrol without any side effects.  20mg's of dbol and I feel like shit, my tits hurt and bp skyrockets.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2016, 09:07:53 PM »
I started my cycle last week. I started 500 test e 400 deca and i kickstarted it with dbol blue hearts at 30mg prewo. I like taking it all preworkout, i get less acne, i become more agressive and pumped. For some reason, it makes my heart race and this can keep me up at night if i take it too late in the day. Working out earlier is better. It took a nice big dump on my appetite, I have a hard time eating. I have 0 cravings for anything. I stick to my meals, because anything that i eat that is unnecessary will make it even harder for me to eat my next meal. Anyways, it's a good compound. Can't imagine going over 30mg with this brand without my heart exploding with my head. I remember couple months ago, i took 50mg and it literally felt like drugs when it kicked in. Felt so euphoric, it was trippy. However, when i did my first cycle of dbol 2 years ago from Newport, i was using 60mg and the effects were nothing like that. It did get me extremely strong and watery though. This one seems to be more dry. Probably diet related, bodyfat is lower, working out better with cardio incorporated

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2016, 02:02:48 AM »
We are all so different when it comes to these compounds.  I can do 30mg's of superdrol without any side effects.  20mg's of dbol and I feel like shit, my tits hurt and bp skyrockets.

that's true, each compond effects everybody differently so as I said before it's best to be your own scientist and experiment with it all with yourself as the lab rat 😏

and gainsi dosing depends on the lab as I had some drol from Malay tiger and was taking 50 mg per day but when I checked this lab site posted here that checks dose of compounds they found out the each 50 mg tab was in fact only 21 mg... motherfuckers