Author Topic: interested in a trip to eastern europe for smashing tier1 caucasian prostitutes  (Read 9705 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
I've been all over Eastern Europe and nothing beat backpacking thru the Baltics shortly after their independence ... undiscovered talent galore.
back packing? fuck that

i just wanna sleep late, have breakfast, walk few minutes to a hardcore gym, lift some HEAVY WEIGHT!!!!!!!

then go to hotel again, eat more, have some rum

hit the beach and interact with fine bitches, feel them up in the water

later smash them raw no pulling out etc

back packing? the fuck

sounds catabolic to me!

tom joad

• Getbig V
back packing? fuck that

i just wanna sleep late, have breakfast, walk few minutes to a hardcore gym, lift some HEAVY WEIGHT!!!!!!!

then go to hotel again, eat more, have some rum

hit the beach and interact with fine bitches, feel them up in the water

later smash them raw no pulling out etc

back packing? the fuck

sounds catabolic to me!

if the beach is a priority, then Eastern Europe ain't the place.

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
it's ESSENTIAL that there is a nice sunny beach so that i can take shirtless pictures with the honeys

i did not roid and train for months and months to be in a smelly night club where you cant see my physique

also i can probably not take off from work before october - november

i guess that means by that time the beach season in east europe is over?

that only leaves south america, the carribean, and thailand/philippines/cambodja

??

You must be some elaborate gimmick- probably the gimmick of a quite intelligent person as it requires skill to create this weird mix of signs of retardation combined with a quite keen insight into many issues.

NN

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
You must be some elaborate gimmick- probably the gimmick of a quite intelligent person as it requires skill to create this weird mix of signs of retardation combined with a quite keen insight into many issues.

NN

thanks buddy

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
i've been playing with the idea of not taking any vacation in 2016 and just pocket the extra money

decisions decisions :-X

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
i've been playing with the idea of not taking any vacation in 2016 and just pocket the extra money

decisions decisions :-X

As long as you have some money tucked away for emergencies there is no reason to be cheap with yourself you only live once rio has a lot of hardcore gyms, and plenty of hot hookers are on the beach but if you want a nice beachfront hotel you cant be expecting to pay 20 bucks a night, personally I would pay $100 a night for a good place but it all depends on what you like

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
As long as you have some money tucked away for emergencies there is no reason to be cheap with yourself you only live once rio has a lot of hardcore gyms, and plenty of hot hookers are on the beach but if you want a nice beachfront hotel you cant be expecting to pay 20 bucks a night, personally I would pay $100 a night for a good place but it all depends on what you like
yeah BUT

the problem with that ideology is that you will be financially dependent of your employment into old age

if you work real real real real hard and live like a jew then you could probably retire by 50 instead of 70

:D

then again, do bodybuilders live past 50?

???

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Don't fuck hookers man. What fun is that?

tom joad

• Getbig V

yeah, I don't get the appeal of that at all when there are so many hotties prime for the pullin'.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
a LOT more fun than trying to "win a woman over" and having to listen to their nonsensical BULLSHIT!!!!

a lot of times i just wanna PUNCH THEM SQUARE IN THE JAW!!!!!!!!!!

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Dominican Republic
I

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
I was in an airport and a flight was delayed. Talked to a guy who worked at UPS.

He told me that he would actually save up all of his vacation time to visit Eastern European places and hook up with younger women.

Basically, the parents wanted the women to meet a nice American guy and would let the guy stay with them and smash their daughters with the hopes the daughters would marry the guys and have a better life.

Apparently dude would buy enough groceries to feed them all for months and months even after he left, without the girl.

Seems very sketchy and I told him that it sounded odd. He said they all knew what was going on and were just hoping.

Either way, he took care of the family for awhile and everyone seemed pretty ok with the situation.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
Is no one concerned about HIV? Sure it's difficult for a guy to contract but certainly possible

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
Cuba Man, that's where you need to go....either Varadero or Havana....Lots and lots of Bitches and Very Safe compared to Brazil or any other Latin America shithole!....

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
All prostitutes have herpes. Just wanted to let you know.

Don't derail his thread.  The man has a plan and we should offer him encouragement if not support.  I would offer that
if this is the journey of your choosing by all means go RNCNPO. 

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
let me chime in here

sex with hookers sucks and is overated

the girls i hook up with here have jobs and are with me cause they like me i quit fucking bar whores about 7 years ago.

sex is way better if the girl likes you .   

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
let me chime in here

sex with hookers sucks and is overated

the girls i hook up with here have jobs and are with me cause they like me i quit fucking bar whores about 7 years ago.

sex is way better if the girl likes you .   

different strokes for different folks.

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
different strokes for different folks.

Ditto!!....I like Hookers when necessary!!....Just cover up! ;D

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
thanks buddy

No problem!  ;D

If you by any chance should be serious, do not go to the eastern Europe as planned- you will get scammed and robbed.

NN

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
I was in an airport and a flight was delayed. Talked to a guy who worked at UPS.

He told me that he would actually save up all of his vacation time to visit Eastern European places and hook up with younger women.

Basically, the parents wanted the women to meet a nice American guy and would let the guy stay with them and smash their daughters with the hopes the daughters would marry the guys and have a better life.

Apparently dude would buy enough groceries to feed them all for months and months even after he left, without the girl.

Seems very sketchy and I told him that it sounded odd. He said they all knew what was going on and were just hoping.

Either way, he took care of the family for awhile and everyone seemed pretty ok with the situation.

It's basically a meat trade. Father of a friend of mine has been doing this routine for decades as he absolutely has to fuck younger women. All despite being old as dirt.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V

this doesnt sound like a good deal at all

so he has to put up with that shit family and still fork out money

why not just pay a hooker cash to spend a few hours of good times

leave all the bullshit like groceries and house hold to beta cux ???

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
this doesnt sound like a good deal at all

so he has to put up with that shit family and still fork out money

why not just pay a hooker cash to spend a few hours of good times

leave all the bullshit like groceries and house hold to beta cux ???

I don't know. I just know what he told me. He said he was always smashing 21-24 year olds and the groceries weren't expensive.

Flight was the only other expense.

He stayed with the family so there was no hotel cost.

Maybe he had some weird childhood and got off on the act for a bit. Maybe he liked getting their hopes up only to crumble them.

I really don't know.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
I don't know. I just know what he told me. He said he was always smashing 21-24 year olds and the groceries weren't expensive.

Flight was the only other expense.

He stayed with the family so there was no hotel cost.

Maybe he had some weird childhood and got off on the act for a bit. Maybe he liked getting their hopes up only to crumble them.

I really don't know.
but you can smash fine 21-24 yr honey in dominican rep for 20 buck without all that bullshit

weird as fuck

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
but you can smash fine 21-24 yr honey in dominican rep for 20 buck without all that bullshit

weird as fuck

It seemed weird to me too.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
still undecided

either Dominican Republic (Boca Chica or Sosua)

or Brazil (Rio)

???