Author Topic: Temperament  (Read 4096 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Temperament
« on: July 29, 2016, 08:16:15 AM »
We know Trump has the temperament and self-control of a middle school kid.  What about Hillary?  She apparently has the same problem.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Re: Temperament
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2016, 08:45:45 AM »
Not a fan of people who write these tell-all books, but this is some serious stuff and (if true) shows blatant hypocrisy by Hillary when she criticizes Trump's temperament. 

Parts 2 and 3.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 09:20:17 AM »
i'm sure hilary was batshit crazy in the 90s.   her hubby's mouth buddy all over the news.

But in 2016, I think hilary is rather emotionally under control.   psychopath with liberal ideology - but she's certainly not the same frantic person she was in the 1990s.

Trump does this shit... this week.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2016, 09:33:07 AM »
I guess you're voting for Trump

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2016, 11:02:50 AM »
i'm sure hilary was batshit crazy in the 90s.   her hubby's mouth buddy all over the news.

But in 2016, I think hilary is rather emotionally under control.   psychopath with liberal ideology - but she's certainly not the same frantic person she was in the 1990s.

Trump does this shit... this week.

The board's biggest Obama apologist will have a new gig carrying Hillary's water if she is elected in November. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2016, 11:06:50 AM »
The board's biggest Obama apologist will have a new gig carrying Hillary's water if she is elected in November. 

you insulted me instead of addressing my point.

Please address my point - hilary was shit temperament in the 1990s.  Trump was yesterday.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2016, 11:09:07 AM »
you insulted me instead of addressing my point.

Please address my point - hilary was shit temperament in the 1990s.  Trump was yesterday.

You immediately defended Hillary without watching any of the three clips, because you are a liberal apologist.  Watch the videos and comment on Hillary's apparent hypocrisy. 

Or you can keep kneepadding liberals, which is your full-time job on this board. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2016, 11:14:03 AM »
You immediately defended Hillary without watching any of the three clips, because you are a liberal apologist.  Watch the videos and comment on Hillary's apparent hypocrisy. 

Or you can keep kneepadding liberals, which is your full-time job on this board. 

I watched the first one.  I realized the guy was kinda playing the victim and acting soft, like how upset he was that the clintons were so mean to him.   I always pictured secret service guys are total badasses who wouldn't be whining about shit 25 years later to sell books. 

That movie where clint eastwood is a secret service agent... in the line of fire... a real badass.   I was kinda let down to see him pining about his feelings.  And I was a little surprised there's no "STFU clause" in their secret service job duties contract.  Maybe he found a loophole with "temperament".   

So many reasons to shit on clinton - valid ones.
Saying she was mean while embroiled in an infidelity scandal 20 years ago?   Come on.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2016, 11:16:02 AM »
I watched the first one.  I realized the guy was kinda playing the victim and acting soft, like how upset he was that the clintons were so mean to him.   I always pictured secret service guys are total badasses who wouldn't be whining about shit 25 years later to sell books. 

That movie where clint eastwood is a secret service agent... in the line of fire... a real badass.   I was kinda let down to see him pining about his feelings.  And I was a little surprised there's no "STFU clause" in their secret service job duties contract.  Maybe he found a loophole with "temperament".   

So many reasons to shit on clinton - valid ones.
Saying she was mean while embroiled in an infidelity scandal 20 years ago?   Come on.

I don't believe you. 

And there you go trying to shift the focus away from Hillary's temperament.  You liberals are so sensitive about your candidates.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2016, 11:30:30 AM »
I don't believe you.  

And there you go trying to shift the focus away from Hillary's temperament.  You liberals are so sensitive about your candidates.

I didn't watch your video because I already know all there is to know after watching people go after her for 25 years.....Libs aren't sesitive....we just don't want a hyper-sensitive con man with absolutely no gov't experience as president...whats wrong with that.....

Everybody talks about Hillary's crimes but she's never been charged with ANYTHING through both Democratic and Republican administrations..and believe me I do kinda which she was charged with the e-mail thing but if the FBI says no crime was committed then no crime was committed..end of story

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2016, 11:33:30 AM »
I didn't watch your video because I already know all there is to know after watching people go after her for 25 years.....Libs aren't sesitive....we just don't want a hyper-sensitive con man with absolutely no gov't experience as president...whats wrong with that.....

Everybody talks about Hillary's crimes but she's never been charged with ANYTHING through both Democratic and Republican administrations..and believe me I do kinda which she was charged with the e-mail thing but if the FBI says no crime was committed then no crime was committed..end of story

I didn't expect you to watch the videos.  They don't talk about crimes.  They talk about Hillary's temperament.  I posted these clips for anyone who might be interested in learning more about Hillary's temperament, not for bots who don't think for themselves. 

You want Hillary to be charged even though you cannot even come out and say she outright lied.  Yeah.  Sure you do. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2016, 05:20:54 PM »
I didn't expect you to watch the videos.  They don't talk about crimes.  They talk about Hillary's temperament.  I posted these clips for anyone who might be interested in learning more about Hillary's temperament, not for bots who don't think for themselves. 

You want Hillary to be charged even though you cannot even come out and say she outright lied.  Yeah.  Sure you do. 

your videos don't shine any light on anything we don't already know..Hillary's a bitch....so what????????????????...again...well known for the last 25 yrs

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2016, 06:35:25 PM »
your videos don't shine any light on anything we don't already know..Hillary's a bitch....so what????????????????...again...well known for the last 25 yrs

It's not that she's a Queen Bee.  It's that she suffers from the same temperament problem as Trump.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2016, 06:47:41 PM »
It's not that she's a Queen Bee.  It's that she suffers from the same temperament problem as Trump.

Except she clearly doesn't.  No one needs a tell-all book to find out about how childish and emotionally unstable Trump is. It would actually be impossible not to know if you follow current events, even just casually. You don't have to go back decades. At worst, you have to go back a few hours.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2016, 06:54:37 PM »
Except she clearly doesn't.  No one needs a tell-all book to find out about how childish and emotionally unstable Trump is. It would actually be impossible not to know if you follow current events, even just casually. You don't have to go back decades. At worst, you have to go back a few hours.

Did you watch the clips?  This is not an isolated story. 

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2016, 07:03:56 PM »
Did you watch the clips?  This is not an isolated story. 

No, I didn't watch the clips. Rather than pointing out the irony of you asking this, I will just reiterate my earlier post.  Even if Hillary throws her tampons at her staff during debriefings, she manages to keep it under wraps and behave like an adult in public. Trump's immaturity and instability are his brand.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2016, 07:26:09 PM »
No, I didn't watch the clips. Rather than pointing out the irony of you asking this, I will just reiterate my earlier post.  Even if Hillary throws her tampons at her staff during debriefings, she manages to keep it under wraps and behave like an adult in public. Trump's immaturity and instability are his brand.

There is nothing ironic about me asking whether you are making informed comments.  Thanks for clarifying that you don't know what the heck you're talking about.

It doesn't matter whether someone is phony enough to behave like an adult in public if they act like a petulant adolescent behind closed doors, particularly when that same person accuses her opponent of doing the same thing, and she will be the leader of the free world with the personality and temperament of a spoiled little kid. 

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2016, 07:42:59 PM »
There is nothing ironic about me asking whether you are making informed comments. 

Yes, there is since the only thing you are more skilled at than coming up with elaborate backstories with no relation to reality to explain why minor news stories are outrageous is claiming to be too busy/ unable to click or read a link, even when you've posted it yourself.
I specifically didn't watch since they were posted by someone who has this habit and it's nearly half an hour worth of video presented without summary. The video equivalent of a copypasta wall of text.

It doesn't matter whether someone is phony enough to behave like an adult in public if they act like a petulant adolescent behind closed doors, particularly when that same person accuses her opponent of doing the same thing, and she will be the leader of the free world with the personality and temperament of a spoiled little kid. 

Yes, it does. Not only does  interpretation of said petulant behavior comedown to hearsay and the trustworthiness of the interpreter's judgement, it's also an indicator that the person behaving childishly is at least aware of that and capable of behaving in a presidential manner.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2016, 07:55:40 PM »

Yes, there is since the only thing you are more skilled at than coming up with elaborate backstories with no relation to reality to explain why minor news stories are outrageous is claiming to be too busy/ unable to click or read a link, even when you've posted it yourself.
I specifically didn't watch since they were posted by someone who has this habit and it's nearly half an hour worth of video presented without summary. The video equivalent of a copypasta wall of text.

Yes, it does. Not only does  interpretation of said petulant behavior comedown to hearsay and the trustworthiness of the interpreter's judgement, it's also an indicator that the person behaving childishly is at least aware of that and capable of behaving in a presidential manner.

*Yawn*  You are incredibly skilled at pulling things out of your rear end.  You didn't watch the clips.  You were just in another thread acting like a punk with Princess because she posted a link with an interview by Sheriff David Clarke, and you don't even know who David Clarke is.  LOL.  Have a nice weekend.  Go read a book . . . or Google David Clarke . . . or stare at your Obama action figure.   :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2016, 07:58:40 PM »

she treats 'the help', or those who work beneath her, like shit.   Not shocking.  Most a-holes do, and she is clearly an A-hole.

In her 25+ years of being on the national/global stage, she hasn't stepped into the shit with our enemies, adversaries, and allies, that Trump has done in the past year.

If you cannot see the difference, well...

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2016, 08:01:28 PM »

If you cannot see the difference, well...

Did you watch the clips?

I've been told that if I watch the clips I'll get it. Is that true?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2016, 08:05:34 PM »
Did you watch the clips?

I've been told that if I watch the clips I'll get. Is that true?

i watched the first one.  I also listened to the guy on FOX radio today.  hannity had him on this afternoon.

same thing, complaining about how the clintons were shitty bosses.  not shocking at all.

But being a shitty person to your voluntary employees, and being unstable, erratic and emotional on the world stage = 2 different things.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2016, 08:16:00 PM »
i watched the first one.  I also listened to the guy on FOX radio today.  hannity had him on this afternoon.

same thing, complaining about how the clintons were shitty bosses.  not shocking at all.

But being a shitty person to your voluntary employees, and being unstable, erratic and emotional on the world stage = 2 different things.

Seriously, for anyone else who watched the clips, is there anything in there that makes you say " Wow, she really is just as much of a mess as Trump" ? Even if you are anti-Hillary, a summary would be nice. It doesn't sound like there's anything that compelling in the clips.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2016, 08:18:54 PM »
Seriously, for anyone else who watched the clips, is there anything in there that makes you say " Wow, she really is just as much of a mess as Trump" ? Even if you are anti-Hillary, a summary would be nice. It doesn't sound like there's anything that compelling in the clips.

she was bitchy to those who worked for her, but this guy is really acting like a drama queen, upset and offended 25 years after his boss was bitchy to him.

He had the job voluntarily and could have quit, if he hated the boss.  He's talking nonstop about his book, hamming it up.  I get it.   He's a smart man selling books.  But anyone who thinks being bitchy to your staff is the same as twitter wars with angela merkel....

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2016, 08:25:19 PM »
she was bitchy to those who worked for her, but this guy is really acting like a drama queen, upset and offended 25 years after his boss was bitchy to him.

He had the job voluntarily and could have quit, if he hated the boss.  He's talking nonstop about his book, hamming it up.  I get it.   He's a smart man selling books.  But anyone who thinks being bitchy to your staff is the same as twitter wars with angela merkel....

Hmmm. It sounds as if you're saying that there's nothing really too shocking in these video clips, but if you are fervently anti-Hillary, then it should give you some threads to cling to, even though a few milliseconds of rational, measured thought could possibly get in the way.