Author Topic: just found out that I'll be getting injectable dbol and not pills, so....  (Read 2919 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
what's the diff btw them?

never used injectable dbol before so I'm a newbie in this case

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
Using oral dbol right now, i get mad acne from it. I wonder if the injectable form would cause less acne.

spiro

• Getbig IV
Using oral dbol right now, i get mad acne from it. I wonder if the injectable form would cause less acne.

Nothing gave me worse acne then oral dbol on my first run I used handfuls of it. By week one back was covered in horrible cystic acne. Took a whole year to get rid of it. Finally cured it with super high dose panthoiec acid vit b5.

The gains were un real though. Bench went up like 50-60  pounds. I just remember the amazing feeling g of going in the gym and everything feeling so light like butter. It was amazing. The sides suck so bad if they didn't dbol would be my favorite drug of all time. I would stock the hell out of it. I have 1500 dbol tabs 1000 blue hearts the rest Thai anabols scared to touch them. Had them for the last 5 years.   

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
can you drink it?

not looking forward to injections every goddamn day  >:(

jb14972

• Getbig II
I have ran inj dbol before, I could always taste the alcohol immediately after the shot lol must have been the ba I guess it was weird. Shit worked tho but I only ran it on workout days so 4-5 shots per week not 7 lol made it tolerable

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
The liquid dbol shots I did hurt like a son of a bitch. I gave up after 3 shots & drank it instead.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
The liquid dbol shots I did hurt like a son of a bitch. I gave up after 3 shots & drank it instead.

that's what I'm expecting this brutal PIP

I'll start with injecting it but if it's too much of a bitch I'll drink it

youandme

• Getbig V
can you drink it?

not looking forward to injections every goddamn day  >:(

No it has BA in it and BB in it, don't drink it.

You'll like it, just try it for 4 weeks pre workout.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV

You can brink it, but it burns your throat as it goes down. I just used to mix 1cc of dbol with apple juice & it was fine.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️

how's the PIP with it, is it worse than test prop?

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
You can brink it, but it burns your throat as it goes down. I just used to mix 1cc of dbol with apple juice & it was fine.

Get some empty capsules and put the liquid in them, no taste.

Im too lazy to order them usually so I just go to the store and buy some vitamins that come in capsules and empty them out

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
Get some empty capsules and put the liquid in them, no taste.

Im too lazy to order them usually so I just go to the store and buy some vitamins that come in capsules and empty them out

You know it's waaaaaay more work to open a capsule, put liquid in it, close it up & swallow it with a liquid than just put it in a glass of apple juice, don't you?  :)

Qwert II

• Getbig IV

Mine hurt waaaaaaaaaaaaay more than prop. It just wasn't worth the pain.

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
Depending how high its dosed its highly likely to have EO in it and i would no way be putting that in my stomach

youandme

• Getbig V

Barely any. Like triggerhappy said, it likely has EO, don't drink it.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Ethyl oleate not gonna hurt to drink the fucking dbol mix it with your mr hyde pre-workout. Doesnt make sense inject it but not safe to drink wtf is that logic is backwords orange juice safe to drink not to inject.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
I have heard from a few people that its great stuff. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Dbol is fairly cheap, why not just order more and make sure you get tabs this time?