Author Topic: The Trump Lies Compendium  (Read 4433 times)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
The Trump Lies Compendium
« on: July 30, 2016, 07:15:13 PM »
Calling 240 LOL.

Hillary is know as corrupt, but it's strange how he or his campaign release lies that can be EASILY debunked on an almost daily basis. Thought it might be interesting to start a living record. The latest:

NFL Denies Sending Donald Trump Letter About Debate Schedule
http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/nfl-denies-sending-donald-trump-letter-about-debate-schedule-1201827178/

An NFL spokesperson Saturday denied that the league had contacted Donald Trump to complain about the schedule for the upcoming presidential-election debates between Trump and Hillary Clinton. The statement contradicted Trump’s assertion that he had received a letter from the NFL bemoaning the fact that the debate dates overlap with scheduled games.

n footage from an ABC interview scheduled to be broadcast Sunday, Trump again voiced the complaint, saying that the NFL shared his agitation. “I’ll tell you what I don’t like. It’s against two NFL games. I got a letter from the NFL saying, ‘This is ridiculous. Why are the debates against?’ ‘Cause the NFL doesn’t wanna go against the debates. ‘Cause the debates are gonna be pretty massive, from what I understand, okay? And I don’t think we should be against the NFL. I don’t know how the dates were picked.”

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Re: The Trump Lies Compendium
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2016, 07:30:25 PM »
I'm not going to go backwards too much, but I have to mention his exaggerated net worth. According to several reliable accounts, he's not the billionaire he claims he is.

In lawsuit deposition, Trump repeatedly called out for exaggerating wealth
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/elections-2016-donald-trump-worth-reveals-in-deposition-tim-obrien-lawsuit-2006/

During a two-day deposition, he was repeatedly called out for exaggerating his wealth -- like when Trump told Larry King he was paid $1 million for a speech to The Learning Annex. But in the deposition, Trump conceded the actual payment was $400,000. The rest he attributed to The Learning Annex's promotional expenses.

During questioning, he acknowledged he didn't fully explain how he came up with the million dollar value.

Behind closed doors, Trump conceded property values are often subjective.

"You said that the net worth goes up and down based upon your own feelings?" he was asked in the deposition.

"Yes, even my own feelings, as to where the world is going, and that can change rapidly from day to day," Trump responded.

In the deposition, the attorney presented estimates of his net worth by two banks where Trump had applied for lines of credit. Both concluded Trump was worth about a third of the $3.5 billion he claimed in 2005.

Trump said the numbers were wrong and the banks did not do an exhaustive search of his assets.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2016, 07:31:27 PM »
Trump wants to skip the debates - He is great at tweets when he controls it, but when he has 90 or 120 seconds to explain a political position in depth, he can step in shit fast.

He can blame hilary, blame networks, blame everyone.   Watch and see.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2016, 07:38:31 PM »
Donald Trump’s ridiculous claim that Hillary Clinton started the birther movement
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/05/06/donald-trumps-ridiculous-claim-that-hillary-clinton-started-the-birther-movement/

“You know who started the birther movement? You know who started it? Do you know who questioned his birth certificate, one of the first? Hillary Clinton. She’s the one that started it. She brought it up years before it was brought up by me.”

The allegation that Clinton was the first, or even one of the first, to question Obama’s birth certificate is simply false. But Trump would be on safer ground if he blamed her supporters for stoking the birther rumors, which do have some Democratic roots.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2016, 06:54:59 AM »
This an excellent thread, Al........good job 8)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2016, 09:30:46 AM »

Stfu you gay loser.   You say zero about the Hillary lies thread and applaud this ?  Stfu

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2016, 11:41:54 AM »
Two decent sized lies in one interview.

Trump vows Putin is ‘not going into Ukraine’ — two years after Russia annexed Crimea
https://www.rawstory.com/2016/07/trump-vows-putin-is-not-going-into-ukraine-two-years-after-russia-annexed-crimea/

Stephanopoulos pressed Trump over previous claims he had a relationship with Putin, which he now denies.

“Well, I don’t know what it means by having a relationship,” Trump said, according a transcript of the interview. “I mean, he was saying very good things about me. But I don’t have a relationship with him. I didn’t meet him. I haven’t spent time with him. I didn’t have dinner with him. I didn’t– go hiking with him. I don’t know– I– I wouldn’t know him from Adam except I see his picture, and I would know what he looks like.”

MSNBC unearthed footage of an interview with Trump three years ago saying the opposite.

“I do have a relationship, and I can tell you that he’s very interested in what we’re doing here today,” he had told host Thomas Roberts.

"He's not going into Ukraine, just so you understand. He's not going to go to Ukraine," Trump said.

"Well, he's already there, isn't he?" Stephanopoulos replied.

Trump responded by simultaneously criticizing the US's decision not to intervene to stop the annexation of Crimea, a former Ukrainian territory seized by Russia in 2014, and noting that many citizens of Crimea were allegedly supportive of Russia's decision to invade.

"Well, he's there in a certain way, but I'm not there. You have Obama there," Trump said. "And frankly that part of the world is mess, under Obama. With all the strength that you're talking about, and with all the power of NATO, and all of this, in the mean time, [Putin] takes Crimea."

He added: "You know the people of Crimea, from what I've heard, would rather be with Russia than where they were, and you have to look at that also."

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2016, 11:43:59 AM »

:)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2016, 04:43:02 PM »
Stfu you gay loser.   You say zero about the Hillary lies thread and applaud this ?  Stfu

so says the Trump stooge..ready to ignore all of Trumps, lies, scams, and the fact he has NO EXPERIENCE at all...the same thing you bashed Obama on for years....

HYPOCRITE

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2016, 05:05:32 PM »
so says the Trump stooge..ready to ignore all of Trumps, lies, scams, and the fact he has NO EXPERIENCE at all...the same thing you bashed Obama on for years....

HYPOCRITE

False.   I have called out trump many times

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2016, 07:13:48 PM »
Donald Trump: "I know nothing about Vladimir Putin. I have never met the man."

Donald Trump: "I was recently in Russian, and I spoke directly to Vladimir Putin."

Which is it, Donald?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2016, 10:20:26 PM »
Donald Trump: "I know nothing about Vladimir Putin. I have never met the man."

Donald Trump: "I was recently in Russian, and I spoke directly to Vladimir Putin."

Which is it, Donald?

"I know him well" and "I don't know him at all".   

He wants to be boys with Putin when appealing to the palin/rudy crowd that loves Putin for being such a decisive, anti-obama dude.
He also doesn't want to be a commie sympathizer, which is how that sounds.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2016, 10:56:59 PM »

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2016, 06:36:35 AM »
a

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2016, 07:13:06 AM »
False.   I have called out trump many times

Yet you're gonna pull the lever for him like a lapdog...Sarah Palin has more experience than he does...Herman Cain might be a better business man...what does that say about him???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2016, 07:44:35 AM »
Yet you're gonna pull the lever for him like a lapdog...Sarah Palin has more experience than he does...Herman Cain might be a better business man...what does that say about him???

As opposed to who Hillary?  I explained my vote already.  Not happy about it, at least im honest about it.

Hillary vag lickers ?  Not so much. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2016, 07:47:32 AM »
As opposed to who Hillary?  I explained my vote already.  Not happy about it, at least im honest about it.

so you admit you're a hypocrite then???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2016, 07:49:29 AM »
so you admit you're a hypocrite then???

No not at all - i acknowledge what trump is and explained my reason for voting for him. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2016, 07:49:45 AM »

You can say a lot about Hillary but you cant say she is not qualified.

Trump has no idea what he is talking about on any level. No wonder he appeals to you.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2016, 07:51:03 AM »
You can say a lot about Hillary but you cant say she is not qualified.

Trump has no idea what he is talking about on any level. No wonder he appeals to you.

Hillary has been a complete disaster at every job.  If someone is a chef at ten resturants and poisons the patrons at each one . . .  yeah they have experience as a chef - and they suck and are dangerous!

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2016, 08:00:19 AM »
Hillary has been a complete disaster at every job.  If someone is a chef at ten resturants and poisons the patrons at each one . . .  yeah they have experience as a chef - and they suck and are dangerous!

You know what a disaster looks like?

How about sucking up to Putin? Pissing on 70 years of military coorporation with the US Allies?

Deporting muslims?

Defaulting on the US debt?

If you think Hillary is a disaster you have no idea how bad it can get.

Hillary is your typical lying politician.

Its a lesser of 2 evils scenario.

But Trump is willing to betray his country and its Allies.

If you cant separate these 2 then please dont vote.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2016, 08:02:38 AM »

You know what a disaster looks like?

How about sucking up to Putin? Pissing on 70 years of military coorporation with the US Allies?

Deporting muslims?

Defaulting on the US debt?

If you think Hillary is a disaster you have no idea how bad it can get.

Hillary is your typical lying politician.

Its a lesser of 2 evils scenario.

But Trump is willing to betray his country and its Allies.

If you cant separate these 2 then please dont vote.

I'm going to sing yankee doodle dandy while voting for trump and remember - i cancel out your vote.   ;D  :D

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2016, 08:09:17 AM »
I'm going to sing yankee doodle dandy while voting for trump and remember - i cancel out your vote.   ;D  :D

You threat politics like it was a football match.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2016, 08:11:22 AM »
You threat politics like it was a football match.

:'(  :'(  :'(

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2016, 08:20:23 AM »
:'(  :'(  :'(

It IS actually sad that the election possibly will be decided by someone like you.

You are ignorant and stupid, yet you not only fail to recognize it but brags about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

Fits you perfectly.