Author Topic: Trump vows Putin ‘not going into Ukraine’-two years after Russia annexed Crimea  (Read 2932 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Trump is a pro-Russian candidate, and he doesn't even fully understand what is happening over there.

This statement is a pretty big foreign policy misstep. 

“He’s not going into Ukraine, okay, just so you understand,” Trump responded. “He’s not gonna go into Ukraine, all right? You can mark it down. You can put it down. You can take it anywhere you want.”

Stephanopoulos then pointed out that Putin is “already there” and noted Trump had said he’d consider recognizing Russia’s annexation of Crimea if he were elected president.

Trump said he’d “take a look at” the Russian take-over of Crimea but then made a pro-Kremlin talking point.

“But you know, the people of Crimea, from what I’ve heard, would rather be with Russia than where they were,” Trump said. “And you have to look at that, also. Now, that was under– just so you understand, that was done under Obama’s administration.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/07/trump-vows-putin-is-not-going-into-ukraine-two-years-after-russia-annexed-crimea/

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Putin is already there.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
looking through the news

Trump and Manafort both deny they changed the GOP's platform language on Ukraine.

So who is in control of the campaign? if they aren't changing policy? they're liars

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Trump just announced that Baghdad Bob will be his new Press Secretary

Trump has already explained who he looks to for advise on foreign policy

“I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things."

“But my primary consultant is myself and I have a good instinct for this stuff."

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Trump is a pro-Russian candidate, and he doesn't even fully understand what is happening over there.

This statement is a pretty big foreign policy misstep. 

“He’s not going into Ukraine, okay, just so you understand,” Trump responded. “He’s not gonna go into Ukraine, all right? You can mark it down. You can put it down. You can take it anywhere you want.”

Stephanopoulos then pointed out that Putin is “already there” and noted Trump had said he’d consider recognizing Russia’s annexation of Crimea if he were elected president.

Trump said he’d “take a look at” the Russian take-over of Crimea but then made a pro-Kremlin talking point.

“But you know, the people of Crimea, from what I’ve heard, would rather be with Russia than where they were,” Trump said. “And you have to look at that, also. Now, that was under– just so you understand, that was done under Obama’s administration.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/07/trump-vows-putin-is-not-going-into-ukraine-two-years-after-russia-annexed-crimea/

This man is a foreign policy disaster waiting to happen.

If Trump wasnt so busy sucking Putins dick and writing tweets he could read up on foreign policy.

Hillary is a dirty girl but this guy is a fucking disaster on all levels.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Trump tried to clean it up by "well, when i'm president, Putin won't take ANY MORE of Crimea..."

This is AFTER he forced the RNC to CHANGE POSITIONS to loosen up on Putin in Ukraine.  He granted access to Putin, to take a country... without even knowing what is happening there already.   That is scary.   Inept?   Or worse, just changing shit his staff tells him to change.   

Props to getbiggers who aren't making up bullshit defenses for Trump.   

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Trump tried to clean it up by "well, when i'm president, Putin won't take ANY MORE of Crimea..."

This is AFTER he forced the RNC to CHANGE POSITIONS to loosen up on Putin in Ukraine.  He granted access to Putin, to take a country... without even knowing what is happening there already.   That is scary.   Inept?   Or worse, just changing shit his staff tells him to change.   

Props to getbiggers who aren't making up bullshit defenses for Trump.   

That is fucking scary.

The future commander-in-chief sucking up to Putin of all people. Pissing on 70 years of military coorporation with Europe and Nato.

I never thought i would see this.

The US is now a future soviet republic.

Reagan must be rolling in his grave.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
That is fucking scary.

The future commander-in-chief sucking up to Putin of all people. Pissing on 70 years of military coorporation with Europe and Nato.

AGREED X2

240 is Back

• Getbig V
That is fucking scary.

It's not just Trump sucking up - I would just attribute that to the rudy/palin flirting thign with putin because he's strong.

What is SCARY is that trump FORCED the GOP to change ONE position leading into the convention - adopt a pro-russia approach to the ukraine.  That is massive.   AND he won't tell us if he owes the russian banks a lot of money - he and manifort stumble and will not answer.

Imagine if Trump owes hundreds of millions to russia - so he is going anti-Nato, pro-Putin, in an effort to pay off his debts. 

Reagan would be calling out Trump on this, folks.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
keeping the [almost] daily 'oops' I said it again  thing with the donald.  his misspoken remarks surely must be on the way to a calendar ; word a day type.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
keeping the [almost] daily 'oops' I said it again  thing with the donald.  his misspoken remarks surely must be on the way to a calendar ; word a day type.

do you think he magically became this stupid overnight?   Or he's doing it on purpose?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
It's not just Trump sucking up - I would just attribute that to the rudy/palin flirting thign with putin because he's strong.

What is SCARY is that trump FORCED the GOP to change ONE position leading into the convention - adopt a pro-russia approach to the ukraine.  That is massive.   AND he won't tell us if he owes the russian banks a lot of money - he and manifort stumble and will not answer.

Imagine if Trump owes hundreds of millions to russia - so he is going anti-Nato, pro-Putin, in an effort to pay off his debts. 

Reagan would be calling out Trump on this, folks.

Agree.

This is not about democrat vs republican this is about a man with a huge ego, really bad judgement and with zero knowledge  especially on foreign policy.

The man should never come close to being president.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

Agree.

This is not about democrat vs republican this is about a man with a huge ego, really bad judgement and with zero knowledge  especially on foreign policy.

The man should never come close to being president.

Trump WILL answer "I don't have any investments in Russia".   Which is great.

But he will NOT answer "Does Russia have any money invested in YOU" or "Do you owe russia money".

It should be a cakewalk for any candidate to outright answer these with a resounding "NO"!    He knows if he lies, someone will unearth the proof of it.  Imagine a US president who owes russia millions and millions of dollars.... and he happens to force GOP to CHANGE their ukraine position... and he happens to ask RUS to release stolen emails he admits contain classified info...

I know everyone called obama the kenyan manchurian candidate... but Trump really is looking like one.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Holy shit this guys a fucking moron

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Holy shit this guys a fucking moron

Best case scenario: Trump is a fucking moron.

Scary case scenario: Trump owes hundreds of mil $ to Russian banks, and is hoping to use presidential power to drop NATO cover & let Putin cakewalk into Ukraine and other places. 

Maybe I give him too much credit... but I don't think Trump is a moron.  I don't think he's stupid.  I think he realizes the position he's in, and is kinda trying to lose this race so he doesn't have to end up being the president that restored Russian greatness.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Trump WILL answer "I don't have any investments in Russia".   Which is great.

But he will NOT answer "Does Russia have any money invested in YOU" or "Do you owe russia money".

It should be a cakewalk for any candidate to outright answer these with a resounding "NO"!    He knows if he lies, someone will unearth the proof of it.  Imagine a US president who owes russia millions and millions of dollars.... and he happens to force GOP to CHANGE their ukraine position... and he happens to ask RUS to release stolen emails he admits contain classified info...

I know everyone called obama the kenyan manchurian candidate... but Trump really is looking like one.

That is still speculation but here is what we know:

A moron with absolutely zero experience-and-knowledge of foreign policy might be the next commander-in-chief.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
That is still speculation but here is what we know:

A moron with absolutely zero experience-and-knowledge of foreign policy might be the next commander-in-chief.

Or a moron with a lot of experience and horrible track record on foreign policy...

I mean I think we can all think back and remember elections when we thought both candidates were shit but nothing like this one.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Or a moron with a lot of experience and horrible track record on foreign policy...

The USA is the only world super power.   Russia is broke and china stinks and NKorea are faking spacewalks and everyone else is barely eating.

While I truly believe hilary sucks bags of donkey dicks... i gotta say the USA is kicking ass.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
The USA is the only world super power.   Russia is broke and china stinks and NKorea are faking spacewalks and everyone else is barely eating.

While I truly believe hilary sucks bags of donkey dicks... i gotta say the USA is kicking ass.
What does this have to do with my post?

Does she or does she not have a horrible track record on foreign policy?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
What does this have to do with my post?

Does she or does she not have a horrible track record on foreign policy?

benghzi = obama let 4 heroes die so the world didn't find out what was going on there.  She was compliant and shuld have been required to testify against him in the trial, but since clods put politics before justice, they ignored obama and bragged how their 8th inquiry was hurting her in polls.  So they screwed the pooch there.

Maybe I'm just an optimist, but I think the USA is kicking serious ass.
http://time.com/3899972/us-superpower-status-military/

I don't join the naysayers who declare (every 8 years coincidentally) that the sky is falling.   USA pwns everyone else.  Trump called Hilary the worst sec of state in history... he also said about 50 other lies.  So I take it with a grain of salt.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
benghzi = obama let 4 heroes die so the world didn't find out what was going on there.  She was compliant and shuld have been required to testify against him in the trial, but since clods put politics before justice, they ignored obama and bragged how their 8th inquiry was hurting her in polls.  So they screwed the pooch there.

Maybe I'm just an optimist, but I think the USA is kicking serious ass.
http://time.com/3899972/us-superpower-status-military/

I don't join the naysayers who declare (every 8 years coincidentally) that the sky is falling.   USA pwns everyone else.  Trump called Hilary the worst sec of state in history... he also said about 50 other lies.  So I take it with a grain of salt.

How about the reset button she gave Russia?
How about the Iran deal?
How about China and the South China Sea?

LMFAO she has a horrible record as Secretary of State

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Are you sure the Iran deal was bad?

Madeline Albright doesn't.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/31/opinions/albright-iran-deal-diplomacy/

Here are a shitload of US military folks that say the deal was a win
http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/foreign-policy/251607-military-experts-agree-iran-deal-is-win-for-american

i'd say at best, the reviews are split on this one, tony.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Are you sure the Iran deal was bad?

Madeline Albright doesn't.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/31/opinions/albright-iran-deal-diplomacy/

Here are a shitload of US military folks that say the deal was a win
http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/foreign-policy/251607-military-experts-agree-iran-deal-is-win-for-american

i'd say at best, the reviews are split on this one, tony.
I'd say the proxy wars Iran continues to fight in Syria and Yemen make it an immediate failure. The fact that we have given them billions to continue their proxy wars.

Good to know you think Iran isn't a threat though.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I'd say the proxy wars Iran continues to fight in Syria and Yemen make it an immediate failure. The fact that we have given them billions to continue their proxy wars.

Good to know you think Iran isn't a threat though.

Are you saying all of the military leaders are mistaken?