Author Topic: Walking Dead  (Read 5371 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Walking Dead
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2016, 03:38:40 PM »
A bunch of white trashed bearded guys riding bikes all over Cali, and acting like CEOS in a mechanic shop .

WooSHHHHHHHH
Why do you have to bring Chaos into it?

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2016, 04:29:55 AM »
I know there's a thread on it somewhere, but I've never watched this show until today. I watched the first two episodes and can't believe I haven't found this before. I didn't want to post in one of the other threads as I didn't want to get any spoilers but if you haven't watched it, you should.
come back after season 4-5 and see if you feel the same. The show reminded of Dexter. Excellent up to season 4-5, then  went to shit. I stopped watching Walking Dead after season 5.

On another note, im watching "Marginal" on Netflix, definitely check it out

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2016, 11:00:03 AM »
Is it this: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6145074/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
Or this: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5820976/?ref_=fn_al_tt_3

come back after season 4-5 and see if you feel the same. The show reminded of Dexter. Excellent up to season 4-5, then  went to shit. I stopped watching Walking Dead after season 5.

On another note, im watching "Marginal" on Netflix, definitely check it out

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2016, 12:57:21 PM »
rubbish show...
K

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2016, 05:36:52 PM »
Wait until the financial system collapses.  The zombies won't be dead, they'll be raving... out of their minds... killing people for a drop of clean water and a morsel of food.  Think of how people act on Black Friday or when they have road rage... times that by a factor of 100.  

Look at how many wireless cell towers are going up everywhere. There's a theory that the reason so many are going up is because the military elite ordered them to go up to be used as a microwave type weapon that can powered up and down and used against anybody in the areas needed at any given time. They can pin point to within feet and take out small pockets of resistance with it or let it go wide open and take out city blocks of people.  There putting these things up everywhere. Ultimate weapon against any civil resistance...Some call it the heat cannon was used in prisons. Now it's believed to be mass produced and totally weaponized all across America just sitting and waiting...idk

If you don't want to watch this whole clip go to 6mins in. This isn't made up shit. It's for real. As the American Elite militarize their police force, why on earth wouldn't they want to have Ultimate type weapons like heat cannons at their disposal just in case? Or course they would. It's basically like having small nuke devices that leave no chemical after effect to the population. The perfect weapon...The could use it on segments of the population and never admit to it even existing. Blame it on terrorist using chemical weapons etc...Crazy stuff...

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2016, 05:40:16 PM »
Look at how many wireless cell towers are going up everywhere. There's a theory that the reason so many are going up is because the military elite ordered them to go up to be used as a microwave type weapon that can powered up and down and used against anybody in the areas needed at any given time. They can pin point to within feet and take out small pockets of resistance with it or let it go wide open and take out city blocks of people.  There putting these things up everywhere. Ultimate weapon against any civil resistance...

I keep hearing loud booms every once in a while. My neighbors are hearing it also. A police office down the street has said that they have been flooded with "Loud Boom" sounds and that there is no explanation for them. We all got together and were trying to figure it out and came to the conclusion that it has to be something arcing and electrical with the transformers. Weird stuff.

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2016, 12:04:55 AM »
Just watched the season opener. It's getting good again. Season 6 was good but seasons 3-5 kind of sucked. 1 and 2 were solid.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2016, 12:36:12 AM »
Just watched the season opener. It's getting good again. Season 6 was good but seasons 3-5 kind of sucked. 1 and 2 were solid.

Season 4 is slow going. Most people I've talked to stopped watching in Season 4.

I took a break too but will slog through it.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.