Author Topic: getting ready for a show fast  (Read 3928 times)

20inch calves

• Getbig V
getting ready for a show fast
« on: July 31, 2016, 04:02:10 PM »
Kris gethin has a clip on bodybuilding.com that says you can cut your body fat in half in 4 weeks. I have 10 weeks and I'm sitting at about 12%. I have winny trenbelone equipoise clen ephedrine deca t3 cj1295 ghrp2. Going low carbs with one carb day a week. Can I get down in 3% range. Has anyone else got ready that fast? Any experiences..ideas appreciated
irongearco.com

Chubz

• Getbig III
Re: getting ready for a show fast
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 06:55:00 PM »
All depends on your metabolism buddy, I can eat clean all day and then 3 bowls of cereal with almond milk at midnight every night and still get peeled. For some 10 weeks wouldnt be a problem. If your a metabolism sucks then plan on 2 hours of cardio a day on top of diet.

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 09:03:36 AM »
Kris gethin has a clip on bodybuilding.com that says you can cut your body fat in half in 4 weeks. I have 10 weeks and I'm sitting at about 12%. I have winny trenbelone equipoise clen ephedrine deca t3 cj1295 ghrp2. Going low carbs with one carb day a week. Can I get down in 3% range. Has anyone else got ready that fast? Any experiences..ideas appreciated

If you have to ask,im guessing you havent been there before.

Id say you could hit 6% without losing too much muscle, maybe a bit lower depending on your doses. Assuming youre a legit 12%

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2016, 09:15:02 AM »
I've gone from 12 to 7.5 in under 2 weeks

it's very easy for me to get down to 6-7 but getting to sub-4 is a whole different fucking story

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2016, 10:24:39 AM »
I've gone from 12 to 7.5 in under 2 weeks

it's very easy for me to get down to 6-7 but getting to sub-4 is a whole different fucking story

how the hell did you manage that? wow.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2016, 11:01:03 AM »
how the hell did you manage that? wow.

only ate 800 cals per day for 14 days mostly protein

and I ran twice a day for 30 minutes a clip

it was pure hell and by about the 5th day in felt like I smoked a shit ton of weed and was nearly hallucinating on a daily basis lol

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2016, 01:28:51 PM »

it was pure hell and by about the 5th day in felt like I smoked a shit ton of weed and was nearly hallucinating on a daily basis lol

holy shit bother.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2016, 05:09:57 PM »
If you have to ask,im guessing you havent been there before.

Id say you could hit 6% without losing too much muscle, maybe a bit lower depending on your doses. Assuming youre a legit 12%

No I have competed. But I usually give myself more time. I was reading where milos got flex ready for a show in 5-6 weeks..can't remember..and he was skinny fat as milos said. So we will see
irongearco.com

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2016, 07:10:37 PM »
 Lol at Guy named 20 inch calve getting advice from  dj with lucky to have13 inch calve. Body builder is a certain character not 180 lb guy cant deadlift 400lbs... lol fuck tards im starting to hate this website call it. Get to be a goddamn pussy on lots of dope. Yea 7% bdy fat is impressive but not at auscwits concentration camp fucking skinny pussy. Eat food and grow u pussy!200lbs and shredded is the goal no matter the frame if .over.6 ft add 20-40lbs quit settling for mediocrity  . shouldnt even post here openly  ifnu can not bench press double your body weight at aingle digits fat%. Stop.acting godly! U havenot arrived...  pussy

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2016, 11:30:51 PM »
The longer you diet the better you look, if you could loose that much body fat in such a short space of time you wouldn't look so good, its not just the diet. Obviously the leaner you get while staying on fast acting gear results in looking better n better

God knows what flex did to achieve it, there a reason his kidneys failed tho...

Maybe pesto right about advices, maybe we should vote to who can reply or not

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2016, 01:29:27 AM »
Lol at Guy named 20 inch calve getting advice from  dj with lucky to have13 inch calve. Body builder is a certain character not 180 lb guy cant deadlift 400lbs... lol fuck tards im starting to hate this website call it. Get to be a goddamn pussy on lots of dope. Yea 7% bdy fat is impressive but not at auscwits concentration camp fucking skinny pussy. Eat food and grow u pussy!200lbs and shredded is the goal no matter the frame if .over.6 ft add 20-40lbs quit settling for mediocrity  . shouldnt even post here openly  ifnu can not bench press double your body weight at aingle digits fat%. Stop.acting godly! U havenot arrived...  pussy

obsess much?

seems I own real estate deep in that pea brain of yours chief

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2016, 02:38:14 AM »
Ney im trolling.... What would be the best cycle for a steven tyler Aerosmith type physque? That Dude is shredded

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2016, 08:20:13 AM »
Ney im trolling.... What would be the best cycle for a steven tyler Aerosmith type physque? That Dude is shredded

Pussy, crack, whisky, in any order.....

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2016, 08:29:09 AM »

Pussy, crack, whisky, in any order.....
Come on now, we can only speculate what the pros run. He has to be in the best pharmacy grade pussy you can get for sure.

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2016, 10:32:18 PM »
as much as people hate it i would say DNP is your friend just be careful.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2016, 04:06:41 AM »
Dnp isn't needed....its only a friend of insulin abusing pros who have no other choice, diet and cardio. Stop being lazy people, do the work...

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2016, 10:53:34 PM »
No carbs but every 4lbs lost had a 400gram carb day on top of that did 45 mins cardio elliptical every day plus 7 days a week working out. Went from 225 to 179 in about 6 weeks. Crazy shredded, veins on abs super tight everywhere but felt like fucking shit and pretty much staved was eating 1000-1200 cals a day. Adderall helped because I was in school so it killed my appetite all day, also I was fasting so had nothing to eat till 5pm every day

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2016, 03:44:12 PM »
No carbs but every 4lbs lost had a 400gram carb day on top of that did 45 mins cardio elliptical every day plus 7 days a week working out. Went from 225 to 179 in about 6 weeks. Crazy shredded, veins on abs super tight everywhere but felt like fucking shit and pretty much staved was eating 1000-1200 cals a day. Adderall helped because I was in school so it killed my appetite all day, also I was fasting so had nothing to eat till 5pm every day

Now that's impressive...did you lose ALOT of muscle..what was your cycle like
irongearco.com

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2016, 03:44:58 PM »
as much as people hate it i would say DNP is your friend just be careful.

I have considered..i can't find any though
irongearco.com

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2016, 12:17:08 PM »
simply dropping my calories drastically does it for me , not a popular thing to say on this board but it just simply works for me.  Its hard the first few days but i do it every summer and always get positive feedback from the mirror and public. and especially if your on a good drug cycle of cutters/dht/low t/anti e weight just seams to melt off.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2016, 12:19:58 PM »

Fucking hardcore.

Props for seeing that through.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2016, 01:50:52 PM »
Now that's impressive...did you lose ALOT of muscle..what was your cycle like

Only 500 test e a week. Yes lost some muscle but not too much. I had just gotten off tren ace 350mg week and 500 test e cycle too