Author Topic: Best anti E for crappy HDL  (Read 9495 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Best anti E for crappy HDL
« on: July 31, 2016, 04:19:23 PM »
My hdl on cycke drops like a rock.  I use test and deca and in the past ran arimidex.   I know AI crashes lipids and nolva increase them.  But what's the best option for gyno prevention but less on hdl?  Femara?  Other options?
you are gay.

threetrees

• Getbig II
Re: Best anti E for crappy HDL
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 06:12:40 PM »
My hdl on cycke drops like a rock.  I use test and deca and in the past ran arimidex.   I know AI crashes lipids and nolva increase them.  But what's the best option for gyno prevention but less on hdl?  Femara?  Other options?

you could copy and paste your thread title into google and get your answer on the first page. Anyway

Exemestane/aromasine is the best for lipids but you already knew that since you ask the same since ~2008. Hope this helps.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2016, 06:14:37 PM »
you could copy and paste your thread title into google and get your answer on the first page. Anyway

Exemestane/aromasine is the best for lipids but you already knew that since you ask the same since ~2008. Hope this helps.

Can u get a doc to scribe that?   It does help

How was I asking about this since 08 when I only became concerned about my hdl 2 months ago?   No need to be dicks, we are all here to help each other out.
you are gay.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2016, 06:16:12 PM »
Exemestane - Aromasin. All Aromatase Inhibitors will have a negative impact on your lipids. The one that does so the least is Aromasin, followed by Anastrozole - Arimidex, and lastly Femara - Letrozole. They all have their uses, time and place. Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor, unlike Letro and Adex, it will not cause any estrogenic rebound that may cause gynocomastia, acne and other side effects to suddenly flare up. It is harder to crash your Estradiol (E2) with Aromasin. It is the prefered AI nowadays, which makes it more costy and harder to get. I hope this helps. Maybe other members could shine in on the half life because I don't really remember about that from the top of my head. I will have to look that up again

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2016, 06:19:00 PM »
Exemestane - Aromasin. All Aromatase Inhibitors will have a negative impact on your lipids. The one that does so the least is Aromasin, followed by Anastrozole - Arimidex, and lastly Femara - Letrozole. They all have their uses, time and place. Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor, unlike Letro and Adex, it will not cause any estrogenic rebound that may cause gynocomastia, acne and other side effects to suddenly flare up. It is harder to crash your Estradiol (E2) with Aromasin. It is the prefered AI nowadays, which makes it more costy and harder to get. I hope this helps. Maybe other members could shine in on the half life because I don't really remember about that from the top of my head. I will have to look that up again
Very helpful, thanks.   I thought nolva was best for hdl since it raises it...
you are gay.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2016, 06:19:29 PM »
Can u get a doc to scribe that?   It does help

How was I asking about this since 08 when I only became concerned about my hdl 2 months ago?   No need to be dicks, we are all here to help each other out.

There are some good labs that produce it. If you manage to get a script, that would be much better. Pharma Asin from the middle east costed me 250$ CAD for 30x25mg pills.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2016, 06:24:07 PM »
Very helpful, thanks.   I thought nolva was best for hdl since it raises it...

Nolvadex doesn't reduce the total amount of estrogen in the body. It only blocks the receptors in the breast area to prevent gynocomastia to form. It basically parks in the receptor, so when the estrogen comes to bind, the receptor is already occupied. Thus, disabling it to bind. Where Adex, Letro, and Asin actually reduce the total amount of estrogen in the body. Helping you control the amount of aromatase in the body, and bringing your estrogen levels down to baseline. I don't know which is less harsh on your lipids though. This is a good question. Right now, I am combining both as I am very prone to gynocomastia and acne. I use 12.5mg Asin ED and 20mg of Nolvadex.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2016, 07:07:55 PM »
Nolvadex doesn't reduce the total amount of estrogen in the body. It only blocks the receptors in the breast area to prevent gynocomastia to form. It basically parks in the receptor, so when the estrogen comes to bind, the receptor is already occupied. Thus, disabling it to bind. Where Adex, Letro, and Asin actually reduce the total amount of estrogen in the body. Helping you control the amount of aromatase in the body, and bringing your estrogen levels down to baseline. I don't know which is less harsh on your lipids though. This is a good question. Right now, I am combining both as I am very prone to gynocomastia and acne. I use 12.5mg Asin ED and 20mg of Nolvadex.

I know, I'm using .5 arimidex twice a week and nolva every day I'm not taking the arimidex

As I'm getting older, lipids become more important ;). Gyno, I can always have that shit cut out...
you are gay.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2016, 06:50:12 PM »
I would really like to see how much worse arimidex is for your lipids compared to arimidex

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2016, 05:31:54 AM »
Aromasin is still bad for HDL...    I was thinking about rolaxafin?   
you are gay.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2016, 07:20:39 AM »
dude. please do some research on what you put into your body... for your own sake...
you really have no clue about what an AI or a SERM does, even though it has been explained to you 300 times now...

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2016, 08:50:09 AM »
dude. please do some research on what you put into your body... for your own sake...
you really have no clue about what an AI or a SERM does, even though it has been explained to you 300 times now...

I know exactly what they do.  WTF?   I'm seeing which lowers HDL the least.   I don't need an explanation on how they work, that wasn't the question.  The question is about HDL.  Please read the thread before making an ignorant comment.
you are gay.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2016, 08:59:58 AM »
I would really like to see how much worse arimidex is for your lipids compared to arimidex

I think the question should be, would injectible arimidex not lower HDL as much?  I think that's going to be my answer to this.  The pharmacy is able to compound this for me and I'm going to check my hdl again a month after switching to the inject version.  Hopefully it's not as bad, but I'm not sure because I think HDL suffers from low estrogen rather than the oral admin of the AI...  
you are gay.

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2016, 10:01:15 AM »
I think the question should be, would injectible arimidex not lower HDL as much?  I think that's going to be my answer to this.  The pharmacy is able to compound this for me and I'm going to check my hdl again a month after switching to the inject version.  Hopefully it's not as bad, but I'm not sure because I think HDL suffers from low estrogen rather than the oral admin of the AI...  

The second half of your last sentence is correct.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2016, 10:21:04 AM »
I know exactly what they do.  WTF?   I'm seeing which lowers HDL the least.   I don't need an explanation on how they work, that wasn't the question.  The question is about HDL.  Please read the thread before making an ignorant comment.
you dont even know the difference between SERMs and AIs, nor do you know how they function. you also cant spell either.
injectable arimidex  ::) oh brother
the pathway of administration has absolutely no connection to your HDL, except for the difference in bioavailability. low estrogen = low HDL. thats it.

injectable pharmaceutical arimidex does not exist.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2016, 10:45:30 AM »
you dont even know the difference between SERMs and AIs, nor do you know how they function. you also cant spell either.injectable arimidex  ::) oh brother
the pathway of administration has absolutely no connection to your HDL, except for the difference in bioavailability. low estrogen = low HDL. thats it.

injectable pharmaceutical arimidex does not exist.

How come I have it right in front of me if it didn't exist?   Do some research before you make ignorant comments.  My HRt doc says his patients HDL doesn't drop as much on it, but I can't find any other research on the topic of injectible arimidex.  His theory is that people need less via injectible route, so less decrease in HDL.  Also, my hdl is 41, yours is 9, so I must know something ;)    You on your period today Jiz?  
you are gay.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2016, 11:36:26 AM »
post a pic of your injectable arimidex
ive never ever seen or heard of injectable adex. you sure its not a research liquid? lol
nolvadex and raloxifene are SERMs, they dont do ANYTHING to combat estrogen.

your HDL point is funny as fuck though lol

threetrees

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2016, 02:13:56 AM »
post a pic of your injectable arimidex
ive never ever seen or heard of injectable adex. you sure its not a research liquid? lol
nolvadex and raloxifene are SERMs, they dont do ANYTHING to combat estrogen.

your HDL point is funny as fuck though lol

it's probably custom made from the pharmacy using the tablets. who knows what method they use. only reserchsites offer it as injectables.

there is no injectable pharm grade anastrozole/arimidex to buy. not in germany and not in the US and A.

as for HDL/LDL I heard niacin, cardarine, fishoil helps

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2016, 05:40:41 AM »
it's probably custom made from the pharmacy using the tablets. who knows what method they use. only reserchsites offer it as injectables.

there is no injectable pharm grade anastrozole/arimidex to buy. not in germany and not in the US and A.

as for HDL/LDL I heard niacin, cardarine, fishoil helps

I'll post a pic tonight, it's call compounding.  It's 200 mg test cyp and 1 mg arimidex per ml, 10 ml total from a USA pharmacy. It is a available in the USA.   
you are gay.

threetrees

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2016, 06:18:48 AM »
I'll post a pic tonight, it's call compounding.  It's 200 mg test cyp and 1 mg arimidex per ml, 10 ml total from a USA pharmacy. It is a available in the USA.   

yeah the pharmacy is doing it for you. It's a special compound but not a product you can buy regularly i guess

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2016, 07:28:18 AM »
thats pretty cool though
fucked up dosage for any normal person lol but kind of cool nonetheless

brb putting all my AAS, supps, AIs, t3, GH and slin into 1 bottle to inject

(not srs)

(maybe srs, ive done so with orals already)

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2016, 12:20:29 PM »
Worm have you tried taking cholesterol medication before? If your concerned about your hdl I would recommend just staying away from orals in general and just blasting injectables that arent horrible for your hdl. I don't know if you take alot of time off between blasts but you could always try that to. Maybe even lowering your trt dose could help and trying to get it to a point where you don't need an AI I've seen people do it with the help of the supplement DIM and with lower end testosterone levels like 600 to 800.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2016, 05:06:52 PM »
Come on bro...nolvadex!
Actually beneficial on lipids.
Niacin is good for lipids.

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2016, 05:37:35 PM »
Come on bro...nolvadex!
Actually beneficial on lipids.
Niacin is good for lipids.

Correct on both counts. Just don't run Nolvadex on tren, it might just give you gyno!

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2016, 06:22:16 PM »
Damn ive heard of this compounding from an old timer powerlifter friend who used to have it done for him in the early 90s. I do not remember what gear we were discussing its been a few years since the talk and have since lost contact with him