Author Topic: Your TuesDay Motivation: 5%, Determination!  (Read 1870 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Your TuesDay Motivation: 5%, Determination!
« on: August 02, 2016, 05:00:28 AM »
Only you can change but it STARTS NOW!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Your TuesDay Motivation: 5%, Determination!
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2016, 05:04:21 AM »
I have noticed a trend. When gimmicks at getbig are desperate for attention; they create threads about Rich Piana or Mike O'Hearn.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2016, 05:07:12 AM »
I have noticed a trend. When gimmicks at getbig are desperate for attention; they create threads about Rich Piana or Mike O'Hearn.

Fuck Off, how about that gimmick? You POS. I've been here more years than you asshole. And why are you concerned about a gimmick? Only a kid that posts on PM and MC fishing for steroids from Uncle Z and injecting his purified urine would do such a thing.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2016, 05:10:24 AM »
Fuck Off, how about that gimmick? You POS. I've been here more years than you asshole. And why are you concerned about a gimmick? Only a kid that posts on PM and MC fishing for steroids from Uncle Z and injecting his purified urine would do such a thing.

Please fuck off gimmick!

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2016, 05:14:32 AM »
Ask Chaos, he knows I'm no gimmick. I walk the walk and talk the talk of pure positiveness. PM and MC are a few clicks away. Go inject Uncle Z's urine. Then, with your placebo effect post on the sponsor forum-smooth as silk. GTG, My DVD's are fabulous. Biceps are bursting with my first workout and I injected 10 minutes ago. Man, that GH is making my Fingers tingle and get fatter just with one injection. Smooth transation will order again....YOU GET MY DRIFT OF WHO YOU ARE? Kids...worried about a gimmick. Do you worry the mailman is a DEA agent getting your fake steroids mailed to moms house, when you should be worried that mailman is your real daddy. You're true colours are showing.

#MGGA

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2016, 05:18:11 AM »
Ask Chaos, he knows I'm no gimmick. I walk the walk and talk the talk of pure positiveness. PM and MC are a few clicks away. Go inject Uncle Z's urine. Then, with your placebo effect post on the sponsor forum-smooth as silk. GTG, My DVD's are fabulous. Biceps are bursting with my first workout and I injected 10 minutes ago. Man, that GH is making my Fingers tingle and get fatter just with one injection. Smooth transation will order again....YOU GET MY DRIFT OF WHO YOU ARE? Kids...worried about a gimmick. Do you worry the mailman is a DEA agent getting your fake steroids mailed to moms house? You're true colours are showing.

#MGGA

We need more threads about Rich Piana and Mike O'Hearn..... please supply us!  ::)

Simple Simon

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2016, 05:19:01 AM »
Ask Chaos, he knows I'm no gimmick. I walk the walk and talk the talk of pure positiveness. PM and MC are a few clicks away. Go inject Uncle Z's urine. Then, with your placebo effect post on the sponsor forum-smooth as silk. GTG, My DVD's are fabulous. Biceps are bursting with my first workout and I injected 10 minutes ago. Man, that GH is making my Fingers tingle and get fatter just with one injection. Smooth transation will order again....YOU GET MY DRIFT OF WHO YOU ARE? Kids...worried about a gimmick. Do you worry the mailman is a DEA agent getting your fake steroids mailed to moms house, when you should be worried that mailman is your real daddy. You're true colours are showing.

#MGGA

gavel slams down "case dismissed"

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2016, 05:22:37 AM »

#MGGA

If you're not a gimmick, that just makes your internet persona even more sad.  Grasping for attention daily.  Akin to a 13 year old in middle school.  Truly sad for any adult.   :-\

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2016, 06:00:00 AM »
If you're not a gimmick, that just makes your internet persona even more sad.  Grasping for attention daily.  Akin to a 13 year old in middle school.  Truly sad for any adult.   :-\

Oh and your threads are just pure gold.  My threads inspire, create and motivate people into working out instead of being like you, bringing up 13yo's. What is it with you? Spend your time on some 4 chan site trolling for kids? What in the world does GetBig and my thread of Inspiration have to do with a 13yo? You're a sicko dude. Seriously, why don't you lurk and troll somewhere else. You are sick. seriously.

#MGGA

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2016, 06:24:58 AM »
We need more threads about Rich Piana and Mike O'Hearn..... please supply us!  ::)

royalty you got that right i love a good ole , piana or o 'hearn thread.

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2016, 06:41:34 AM »
Personally I think it's all good Falls...nothing wrong posting ones gains to the masses esp on here.
   I need motivation to get my ass back into the gym full time and seeing others post like this sort of gives me a little kick. Don't be dissuaded by others that are hating.

Hopefully the right ones,the ppl like myself that are struggling, will see this and amp up their gains.
   And fuck Rich Penisiana...he's become the skidmark of the "bodybuilding community ".

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2016, 06:44:19 AM »
Oh and your threads are just pure gold.  My threads inspire, create and motivate people into working out instead of being like you, bringing up 13yo's. What is it with you? Spend your time on some 4 chan site trolling for kids? What in the world does GetBig and my thread of Inspiration have to do with a 13yo? You're a sicko dude. Seriously, why don't you lurk and troll somewhere else. You are sick. seriously.

#MGGA

Textbook meltdown!

:D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2016, 11:38:31 AM »
Lamest gimmick in a looooong fucking time now!  :(

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2016, 01:28:06 PM »

Fallsview.. the thinking mans gimmck :D

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2016, 01:48:20 PM »
NoBallsinview.