Author Topic: test flu  (Read 1862 times)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
test flu
« on: August 02, 2016, 08:25:26 AM »
I thought it was a myth made up by faggy bro's, but it just knocked me for six the other day, in all my years abusing I've never encountered it, 1 shot of 300 mg enth/ 300mg Decca and the dregs of my last propiante vial...

About 6 hrs later I was shaking, red hot/cold etc..   was fine next morning, got another shot due this friday, hopefully my immune system is ok with it by then

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: test flu
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2016, 08:34:23 AM »
I had 10 vials of test e 300mg/ml that i could not tolerate. Same things u describe. Is annoying as fuck. 1 cc of it and super bullshit ensues. Hopefully we dont have same brand. Maybe the oil used. Same as you, i have used so many different labs it seems i wouldve been exposed to by now

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2016, 10:23:01 AM »
you might be allergic to the oil or carrier (Ethyl Oleate in there?)

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2016, 01:09:51 PM »
It could be too much BA, allergy to the oil, impurities/bacteria or the introduction of too much androgens into the system too quickly.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2016, 02:28:01 PM »
It could be too much BA, allergy to the oil, impurities/bacteria or the introduction of too much androgens into the system too quickly.

How would introducing too many androgens at once cause sickness. In my case it was just another 300mgs of test e on monday as the week before aside from changing vials.

Local hero were u off prior to this 300test/deca dose?

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2016, 03:27:34 PM »

How would introducing too many androgens at once cause sickness. In my case it was just another 300mgs of test e on monday as the week before aside from changing vials.

if it was only 300mgs, then it's not too many androgens.

I know when I start a high dose test cycle, I ALWAYS get the test/androgen flu for the 1st little while until my body adjusts to it & I always use pharma amps, so it's not BA, oil, bacteria etc.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2016, 11:45:19 PM »

Nah I was running around 3ml of prop per week for the last month just to keep me ticking over, I usualy come off around now, but I've got a lot of injury issues , not dropping a single thing till I can train full out

Started tb500 and bpc 157 to help things along, was just going to use 1ml enth/decca a week till it runs out..

Jizmo might have a point...will soon see anyway

chokeslam

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2016, 01:18:50 PM »
People can split hairs but at the end of the day it can be summed up like this: you're taking too much shit.

No injections, little to no training (maybe a little active recovery), get some sleep and treat your body well - eat well, sleep well, stay hydrated and minimize stress. You've gone too hard and your body is saying NO MORE!!

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2016, 11:22:12 PM »
People can split hairs but at the end of the day it can be summed up like this: you're taking too much shit.

No injections, little to no training (maybe a little active recovery), get some sleep and treat your body well - eat well, sleep well, stay hydrated and minimize stress. You've gone too hard and your body is saying NO MORE!!

1  month of 300mg of prop per week, followed by one shot of 1ml enth/decca,in what world is that too much? This is (supposed) to be a bodybuilding site...

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2016, 11:27:04 PM »
Also...comming off when your injured is the stupidest thing you can do, these drugs were actually meant to heal, you can cling onto a little of your former self while accelerating the healing process..

My next month will consist of shoulder/arm rehab, legs twice a week, cardio & abbs

chokeslam

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2016, 12:28:30 AM »
1  month of 300mg of prop per week, followed by one shot of 1ml enth/decca,in what world is that too much? This is (supposed) to be a bodybuilding site...

Then why did you have test flu? ???

I'm not saying the amount of steroids per milligram was too much, but something was clearly not jiving.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2016, 06:11:36 AM »
So your saying my body has gave up after a tiny dose of enth...  ::)

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2016, 12:04:34 PM »

The gear is dirty too much ba something is wrong with the gear. It has absolutely zero to do with his body being tired. I've had painful gear recently I dropped what hurt and kept running everything else it's the gear!!

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2016, 04:55:28 PM »
Had shot ealier on, feel fine... Must be used to it... Possibly too high BA, slightly allergic to grape seed oil, might have been a coincidence that I had fever that day, who knows...