Author Topic: New Information On Khizr Khan Sheds Light On His Opposition To Trump  (Read 1336 times)

James

Featured at the Democratic National Convention as an ardent critic of Donald Trump, Khizr Khan — the father of a Muslim-American U.S. soldier killed in Iraq — has been ( hailed as a hero) as he continues to speak out against the Republican presidential nominee.

However, details about Khan’s background are emerging that might at least partially explain the motivation behind his dislike of Trump, the (Washington Times) reports.

According to ( his website,) Khan — an immigration lawyer — helps clients gain E-2 and EB-5 visas, which provide green cards to foreign investors along with their families. Yet this particular visa program is highly controversial and has been accused of allowing foreigners to buy residency.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/new-information-on-khizr-khan-sheds-light-on-his-opposition-to-trump/

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: New Information On Khizr Khan Sheds Light On His Opposition To Trump
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2016, 07:27:58 PM »
Of course this thread will get zero response. Blows me away that the fucking literal hypocrites that shit on Trump that support Killary are actually making this a huge issue. Comparatively she has said MUCH worse is literally a pathological liar, a literal accessory to murder and to top it off in comparison to this particular story, calls the mother of a murdered servicemen....on her watch, a liar. Proves even further that the moral integrity of ANYONE that would vote for this slime or defend her actions is gone if they ever even had it to begin with.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2016, 07:36:14 PM »
Of course this thread will get zero response. Blows me away that the fucking literal hypocrites that shit on Trump that support Killary are actually making this a huge issue. Comparatively she has said MUCH worse is literally a pathological liar, a literal accessory to murder and to top it off in comparison to this particular story, calls the mother of a murdered servicemen....on her watch, a liar. Proves even further that the moral integrity of ANYONE that would vote for this slim or defend her actions is gone if they ever even had it to begin with.

i don't think much about what the dude says.

what concerns me is that trump is still letting this unknown speaker, one of dozens, dominate his mind.

He has put down 1 mil for fall TV ads.  Hilary has out down 98 million for fall tv ads.   shitty mismanaged campaign.  dropped 2 senior staff today.  "many people on his staff are suicidal (joking)" was the quote about him. 

Trump has energy to argue with unknown speakers, but no time to create a legit infrastructure.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2016, 07:37:28 PM »
People are sheep. They fully accept a corrupt media that constantly lies to them.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2016, 07:39:40 PM »

what concerns me is that trump is still letting this unknown speaker, one of dozens, dominate his mind.

He has put down 1 mil for fall TV ads.  Hilary has out down 98 million for fall tv ads.   shitty mismanaged campaign.  dropped 2 senior staff today.  "many people on his staff are suicidal (joking)" was the quote about him. 

Trump has energy to argue with unknown speakers, but no time to create a legit infrastructure.

Yeah, so mismanaged she's spending a fortune, he's spending hardly anything yet it's damn near neck and neck. Businessman Vs. Politician

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2016, 07:41:16 PM »

Are you saying he's not allowed to defend himself? Are you fuckkng kidding? Btw, he's not that far off about his wife not speaking due to sharia law.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2016, 07:42:21 PM »
Yeah, so mismanaged she's spending a fortune, he's spending hardly anything yet it's damn near neck and neck. Businessman Vs. Politician

we're officially in 2008 again, where you/Trump now deny the legitimacy of polls you were bragging about last week.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/02/trump_theres_something_phony_about_this_weeks_cnn_poll.html

Trump: "There's Something Phony" About This Week's CNN Poll

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2016, 07:43:57 PM »
Are you saying he's not allowed to defend himself? Are you fuckkng kidding? Btw, he's not that far off about his wife not speaking due to sharia law.

I'm saying trump's campaign is collapsing.  Polls show it.   His peers say it.  The GOP is abandoning him.   

Breaking...
Reports of severe strife in Trump campaign.

"Manafort not challenging trump anymore.  Staff suicidal." 

ALi Vitali "It's way worse than people realize"

COACH - I said it all along - Trump will get the nomination then tank it.   

If he's not tanking it this week - what do you call it?   His staff is in chaos.  People are leaving.  He won't stop fcking talking, and saying dumb shit.   Plummeting in polls and it's only tuesday after convention.   

He's doing this on purpose coach, and if a shitbird lib named 240 wasn't saying it, I think you'd admit you suspect it too.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2016, 08:07:16 PM »
we're officially in 2008 again, where you/Trump now deny the legitimacy of polls you were bragging about last week.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/02/trump_theres_something_phony_about_this_weeks_cnn_poll.html

Trump: "There's Something Phony" About This Week's CNN Poll

Polls don't mean shit until the last minute of the final day. Hope this helps.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2016, 08:15:53 PM »

I'm saying trump's campaign is collapsing.  Polls show it.   His peers say it.  The GOP is abandoning him.   

Breaking...
Reports of severe strife in Trump campaign.

"Manafort not challenging trump anymore.  Staff suicidal." 

ALi Vitali "It's way worse than people realize"

COACH - I said it all along - Trump will get the nomination then tank it.   

If he's not tanking it this week - what do you call it?   His staff is in chaos.  People are leaving.  He won't stop fcking talking, and saying dumb shit.   Plummeting in polls and it's only tuesday after convention.   

He's doing this on purpose coach, and if a shitbird lib named 240 wasn't saying it, I think you'd admit you suspect it too.

This is how it's pretty much going to work. Killary will win because it's been in the cards since 2008 or before. When she does you'll say Trump threw the election and think you've been right all along. You know it I know it, it's complete bullshit but you'll take the credit anyway and say "I told ya so" just like I've been saying "I told ya so" since Obama's campaign before the first term debacle BUT, Trump still has a chance, a HUGE chance of winning because NO ONE has ever seen the likes of someone that actually speaks his mind with no filter. His base loves it, PC libs hate it and don't know how to deal with it and give bullshit excuses, story spins, etc.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2016, 08:18:01 PM »
Polls don't mean shit until the last minute of the final day. Hope this helps.

you probably ignored the romney and mccain numbers too.  

coach, i'm afraid trump is in full-on collapse, and his staff is insanely upset because he is doing it intentionally.

there will be 7 billion people admitting trump waited until the official nomination paperwork was in, so he could tank it... and then there will be you, continuing to deny he'd ever do such a thing ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2016, 08:20:18 PM »
This is how it's pretty much going to work. Killary will win because it's been in the cards since 2008 or before. When she does you'll say Trump threw the election and think you've been right all along. You know it I know it, it's complete bullshit but you'll take the credit anyway and say "I told ya so" just like I've been saying "I told ya so" since Obama's campaign before the first term debacle BUT, Trump still has a chance, a HUGE chance of winning because NO ONE has ever seen the likes of someone that actually speaks his mind with no filter. His base loves it, PC libs hate it and don't know how to deal with it and give bullshit excuses, story spins, etc.

his staff is freaking out.   he won't stop talking!
repubs all over are dropping him.  he won't stop talking!

his base = about 20 to 25% of the nation.   Coach, that's it.  he won 44% of the republican primary vote.  And repubs are 47% of the voting public.  So he'll get half of half.  that's his base.   

Trump on Oreilly now... bragging about how he has a good temperament because he always wins. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2016, 08:21:40 PM »
his staff is freaking out.   he won't stop talking!
repubs all over are dropping him.  he won't stop talking!

his base = about 20 to 25% of the nation.   Coach, that's it.  he won 44% of the republican primary vote.  And repubs are 47% of the voting public.  So he'll get half of half.  that's his base.   

Trump on Oreilly now... bragging about how he has a good temperament because he always wins. 

How the fuck do you know his staff is freaking out? CNN?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2016, 08:30:17 PM »
How the fuck do you know his staff is freaking out? CNN?

2 were fired today
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/trump-aide-brookover-fired-226541

Multiple sources inside the campaign say Manafort isn't even confronting Trump anymore.  Staff "suicidal".
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/08/02/ally-of-trump-staffer-paul-manafort-the-staff-is-suicidal-hes-mailing-it-in.html

So, in 48 hours, when many of them are bailing, getting fired, quitting, I hope you quote yourself and say "Ah, cool, that's how the fcck you know the staff was freaking out.  Thanks, man!"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2016, 08:31:38 PM »
2 were fired today
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/trump-aide-brookover-fired-226541

Multiple sources inside the campaign say Manafort isn't even confronting Trump anymore.  Staff "suicidal".
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/08/02/ally-of-trump-staffer-paul-manafort-the-staff-is-suicidal-hes-mailing-it-in.html

So, in 48 hours, when many of them are bailing, getting fired, quitting, I hope you quote yourself and say "Ah, cool, that's how the fcck you know the staff was freaking out.  Thanks, man!"

Big deal...lol

Politico...no agenda there. Hahaha

Don't worry drama queen,  I can actually find out the actual truth tomorrow without the medias help.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2016, 08:35:11 PM »
Big deal...lol

to be clear...

you don't think it's a big deal?   His staff quitting, fired, bailing, ceasing communication with him, as he goes from +3 to -4 in polls amidst a ton of statements criticized by the right?

Coach, I'm beginning to think your career as a political analyst may be a brief one, should you ever decide to take that career path  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2016, 08:36:24 PM »
to be clear...

you don't think it's a big deal?   His staff quitting, fired, bailing, ceasing communication with him, as he goes from +3 to -4 in polls amidst a ton of statements criticized by the right?

Coach, I'm beginning to think your career as a political analyst may be a brief one, should you ever decide to take that career path  ;D

Never had a career as a political analyst, neither have you. But if I were I wouldn't be pulling sources mostly from bias websites.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2016, 08:38:01 PM »
Politico...no agenda there. Hahaha

agenda or not... the fact remains that 2 senior trump campaign officers were fired today.  politico reports it with a big shit eating grin, but they didn't make it up.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2016, 08:38:32 PM »
to be clear...

you don't think it's a big deal?   His staff quitting, fired, bailing, ceasing communication with him, as he goes from +3 to -4 in polls amidst a ton of statements criticized by the right?

Coach, I'm beginning to think your career as a political analyst may be a brief one, should you ever decide to take that career path  ;D

Yet she's spending what? Quadruple the expense? lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2016, 08:39:17 PM »
agenda or not... the fact remains that 2 senior trump campaign officers were fired today.  politico reports it with a big shit eating grin, but they didn't make it up.

Difference between being fired and quitting.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit