Author Topic: Arms - How big do they need to need to be and what lean bw for 6'?  (Read 25858 times)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I have a friend who is 6'1 about 270#, pretty lean, not ripped.  He is a decent looking guy.  When we go out, I over hear a lot of girls say he is too big, they are usually not that hot.  He always goes home with one of the finest women in the club. Lucky bastard.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
how big are your wrists ab? mine measure under 6 inches and this is around the broadest and thickest past of my wrist

when you got tiny joints like me it makes you have lots of pop to yo muscles 😎

I stand 5'11" and my arms are a tad under 16 inches but I look like a marvel superhero 😉

but when I train delts or pecs they pump up so damn much especially my delts that they make my arms look disproportionately smaller than they are

in fact today at the gym I trained pecs and the pecs and delts swelled up and made my arms look tiny so I did some tri work just to even it out a bit, and I did have a nice petite honey flash me a smile so it was all good 😜

When's the last time you legitimately fucked an 8 or above and be honest.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
I have a friend who is 6'1 about 270#, pretty lean, not ripped.  He is a decent looking guy.  When we go out, I over hear a lot of girls say he is too big, they are usually not that hot.  He always goes home with one of the finest women in the club. Lucky bastard.

Those women are just haters because they know they could never get him. Don't believe what a woman says.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Those women are just haters because they know they could never get him. Don't believe what a woman says.
Trust me I know the game.  They are not bad looking, but he waits it out until the right one appears.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die

One day he may
him standing next to those people makes me realize just how outrageously big he is

he didnt get ignored this time

lots of giggling

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
I will say that older women love a well built guy more so than younger women it seems.  First off, if you are just big and have nothing else going for you, then you're not gonna have much luck with normal women.  Fitness whores, yes, but they're far from normal.  If you have a combination of being muscular, intelligent, good personality, sense of humor, and a good career, then you'll do much better.  Women are pleasantly surprised when they see a muscular guy that can actually carry on a conversation, and destroy all the stereotypes about meat heads, etc.  For fuck sakes don't dress like a douche either.  If you're truly big and lean they can tell no matter what you wear.  If you need to wear a skin tight shirt, or tank top so people know you workout, then you're not big, and you look like a moron that is trying to hard.  All in all, muscles are very low on the list of things that will give you more luck with women..

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
I will say that older women love a well built guy more so than younger women it seems.  First off, if you are just big and have nothing else going for you, then you're not gonna have much luck with normal women.  Fitness whores, yes, but they're far from normal.  If you have a combination of being muscular, intelligent, good personality, sense of humor, and a good career, then you'll do much better.  Women are pleasantly surprised when they see a muscular guy that can actually carry on a conversation, and destroy all the stereotypes about meat heads, etc.  For fuck sakes don't dress like a douche either.  If you're truly big and lean they can tell no matter what you wear.  If you need to wear a skin tight shirt, or tank top so people know you workout, then you're not big, and you look like a moron that is trying to hard.  All in all, muscles are very low on the list of things that will give you more luck with women..

this is another lie

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
i love it when women do this pose with me, like baby mama or karolina, that fine dominican jezebel

anabolichalo

• Getbig V

robert getting all the fine blonde women

Simple Simon

You are full of shit I weigh 252 pounds at 6ft 1 and women tell me that I am big but I have never had a woman tell me that I am too big.
its August 6th in two days, you can finally post those pics you were promising when you posted as the "Trainer"

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
When there is a fine hoe not giving me any attention I just imagine how fat and ugly she will be in 20 years and I feel slightly better  :-\

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
When's the last time you legitimately fucked an 8 or above and be honest.

do u mean face or body? I tend to end up nailing ugly hot bodied women with great asses as that's my type

my x-wife did some lingere bikini modeling so her face was petty ok, and she is the one who nicknamed me Mr. Asses Lover of course she'd say this to me while cursing me out and throwing shit at me  ;D

post up a pic of yourself, lets see what kind of aesthetics you gots chief

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
My arms are between 16.5 and 17 inches at 6ft.2 and almost every girl I've been with has said not to get them any bigger. So I think only the odd few women with a muscle fetish want anything more than that and maybe some good abs, in fact anything more puts most women off and this is what I've been told not some getbig theory.

Weren't you supposed to post some updated pics of your arms this month?

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
I tend to end up nailing ugly hot bodied women with great asses as that's my type

Same, this is the best way to roll if u are just trying to hit n quit

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Same, this is the best way to roll if u are just trying to hit n quit

exactly, coz if they have a pretty face then there is a real danger of "falling in love" with them, and I don't want none of that horsesshit

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Well u want an imperfection like that so you don't have to fight with a million other guys over the girl.

Plus if a girl is too attractive and knows it, she will likely be well versed in playing the system and u will have to jump through too many hoops it just isn't worth it.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
this is another lie

Right.....coming from you, who is not even big.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
do u mean face or body? I tend to end up nailing ugly hot bodied women with great asses as that's my type

my x-wife did some lingere bikini modeling so her face was petty ok, and she is the one who nicknamed me Mr. Asses Lover of course she'd say this to me while cursing me out and throwing shit at me  ;D

post up a pic of yourself, lets see what kind of aesthetics you gots chief

Aesthetics is the cool new phrase skinny pussies under 165 pounds use. I'm not "aesthetic", I am however, attractive, tall, muscular and articulate with great hair and a healthy income. I've plucked more high end quality feathers than you could dream of. But keep on taking gym selfies while pumping up your 14" pipes into your fifties, I support you brah.

2scared2post

Aesthetics is the cool new phrase skinny pussies under 165 pounds use. I'm not "aesthetic", I am however, attractive, tall, muscular and articulate with great hair and a healthy income. I've plucked more high end quality feathers than you could dream of. But keep on taking gym selfies while pumping up your 14" pipes into your fifties, I support you brah.

Haha this.

So many guys go on about "aesthetics' then proceed to post face less pics. Uglys don't realise that face/hair is all that matters.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
lol

brutality

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️

post up a pic then

but ya won't you'll just keep blabbering on

and get down to a dry 6% like I am and then see how much you weigh  ;)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
dj you are not 6% and have never been, never will

educate yourself and wake up

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=545879.0

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
dj you are not 6% and have never been, never will

educate yourself and wake up

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=545879.0

15 put me @ 4.5 when I got super ripped a few years back of course I weighed all of a buck 52 lol

just got my beautiful dbol last night and I guareen-goddamn-fucking-tee I will gain at least 15 pounds and add a full inch to my arms in less than 4 weeks

it's a done deal brosef

DDDDDDBBBBBOOOOOOLLLLLLL

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
15 put me @ 4.5 when I got super ripped a few years back of course I weighed all of a buck 52 lol

just got my beautiful dbol last night and I guareen-goddamn-fucking-tee I will gain at least 15 pounds and add a full inch to my arms in less than 4 weeks

it's a done deal brosef

DDDDDDBBBBBOOOOOOLLLLLLL

and?

you cant argue with science

Waller

• Getbig IV

it's a done deal brosef

DDDDDDBBBBBOOOOOOLLLLLLL

I do wish people would do away with this notion that you can determine a bf% visually. It's just plain retarded.