Author Topic: Arms - How big do they need to need to be and what lean bw for 6'?  (Read 25876 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
when you are millionaire, however having a 50K or 100K income will not make a difference

pic very related

stop spreading bullshit, thanks

U are correct

Getbiggers are all millionaires and billionaires

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
in this thread: bunch of guys with just some muscle explaining that muscle is over rated

i knew that this was going to happen

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
U are correct

Getbiggers are all millionaires and billionaires
NO YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKER, MISSING THE POINT COMPLETELY, HOW FUCKING RETARDED ARE YOU????

THE OPPOSITE OF THE TRUTH, AS USUAL

GETBIGGERS ARE ALL POOR, FOR THAT REASON THEY THINK THAT IF ONLY THEY HAD MONEY, THEN THEY WOULD GET BITCHES

the question is HOW MUCH MONEY?

TYPICAL LOSER CRUTCH

CANT GET BITCHES BECAUSE OF SMALL MUSCLES

CLAIMS THAT THE REASON IS THAT THEY HAVE NO MONEY

ONCE THEIR SHIP COMES IN WHEN OLD AND FAT

THEN,,,, THEN,,, THEY WILL GET THE BITCHES;;;

DISMISSED,,,

Bevo

• Getbig V
NO YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKER, MISSING THE POINT COMPLETELY, HOW FUCKING RETARDED ARE YOU????

GETBIGGERS ARE ALL POOR, FOR THAT REASON THEY THINK THAT IF ONLY THEY HAD MONEY, THEN THEY WOULD GET BITCHES

TYPICAL LOSER CRUTCH

DISMISSED,,,

I just come to getbig to look at Ronnie pics

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
let us know how much honeys u get when arms reach 19"

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Kai Greene, Dennis Wolf, Phil Heat, Jay Cutler etc.

You see them pulling tons of fine ass hoes? ask yourself that
they need to fight fitness bitches off with a stick

bbers with ugly wives marries them for green cards / dollars / meal prep / back shaving  

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
muscles dont matter that much tbh

tall and attractive face is what counts mostly.

But I guess if you dont have that maybe the muscles can attract some types of women

that's true

but if you target tight fit bodied females who like to train then the looks of your bod are quite important

but for females who are more normal and focus on career then a nice bodied man-child probably doesn't have much of a chance  ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
that's true

but if you target tight fit bodied females who like to train then the looks of your bod are quite important

but for females who are more normal and focus on career then a nice bodied man-child probably doesn't have much of a chance  ;D

spoken like a sack of shit "provider" type beta

fuck all that family life bullsh!tt!

this is just females using your life for theirs

i live for myself not to knock up some stupid shit body who wants someone to throw his life away raising her kids

fuck that!èè

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
that's true

maybe

but the competition must be tough then if you go after them

because there are more built men than there are that type of fitness women

personally I go more for norman women with curves

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
maybe

but the competition must be tough then if you go after them

because there are more built men than there are that type of fitness women

personally I go more for norman women with curves
being "built" doesnt cut it

20" ripped guns and you are gold in a river garbage

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
being "built" doesnt cut it

20" ripped guns and you are gold in a river garbage
yeah IDK what I can OBSERVE this is not the case

But, ask the 20" guys on this board how much they are pullin. Like that big irish guy, whatever his name was.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V

But, ask the 20" guys on this board how much they are pullin. Like that big irish guy, whatever his name was.
big ro said he got treated like a celebrity in clubs because of being so huge

he got a lot of fine whores

Bevo

• Getbig V

Groink had 20 inchers at least he claimed and he fixed a lot of tv's

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
in this thread: bunch of guys with just some muscle explaining that muscle is over rated

i knew that this was going to happen

What do you expect none of these guy in this thread have the balls to go on a hardcore cycle so they dont know what its like to be a big muscle dude and the type of experiences you get.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert

TYPICAL LOSER CRUTCH

DISMISSED,,,

You are projecting right now.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
You are projecting right now.

now?

more like all the fucking time

and you're no better than me

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Groink had 20 inchers at least he claimed and he fixed a lot of tv's
I'm sure he could pull alot of bitches but he also had attractive face(no homo) so how can you be sure it's the build that made that work for him   ???

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
What do you expect none of these guy in this thread have the balls to go on a hardcore cycle so they dont know what its like to be a big muscle dude and the type of experiences you get.
got any stories ? stories like this get me very motivated

bank of americana ,, 3 pm in the afternoon ,, inbetween lizzy the local stripper just entering the bank with tight shirt ,, short shorts that show thick feminine juicey legs attached to bubble juicy *******,,lizzy is on her cell phone wearing her sun glases on her eyes or on forhead,, lizzy run inside dont look at any fella with her high heel slutty open toe shoes or with her flip flops,, in any case lizee has her bubble butt and perky pointy tits all tight and juicy wiht an all american abused doll look in her innocent...eyes,,

when this lizze runnin into bank and stand there half naked and tlak on cell phone she see jimmy the local town drunk ,, she see rodny the hard working fella who his wife cheat on him ,, she see richard the 20 year old 160lb kid that jack off to her in night and try to stare her down so he remember what she wear....she talk on her phone like she own the world ,, no one is around but her and her phone and her sunglasses....

but thennnnnn

thennnnnn

the door to the bank of americana open ....and in the genetaicly gifter....born with muscle ,, anthonio ,, anthonio has a nice 220lb 6% that look like 250 lb 6% on a nice 5'11 frame and ofcourse he is not havifn a huge gut yet since nto abuser for many year of insulina.....

suddenly lizzy has a silence awkwadcy when anthonio open that bank door,,,he enter inside and think only interms of doing his thing,, yes he see the whore but he has whores like that lal dya long that are chemicaly attracted to him,,

so now lizzy see something she wants,, lizzy can not get it ,, she strart talking about how she need to work out her fat ass..to the other whore on the other sided of cell phone,, al in line to the teller....anthonio dont care,, lizzy has to say something now because she is THE stripper ,,she is half naked and hse has bubble juice butt and her tits has the perfect tiny nipples on nicely inclined titona fat tissue,, so lizzy says it like americano typical whore,,

what lizzy say?

she say

it looks like you need to work out! ha ha she even have the fake americano smile and the i will **** you later if you talk to me for a second type of look ,,

and the story begin because anthonio is well....on lots of hormones and is not serious bodybuild...

THIS! is why most fellas do hormones my friend,,

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert

Oh yeah, this is exactly what women want.

Fighting them off with a stick.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
big ro said he got treated like a celebrity in clubs because of being so huge

he got a lot of fine whores
yes that guy

Hey Big_Ro Share some experiences and storys with us! :D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
yes that guy

Hey Big_Ro Share some experiences and storys with us! :D
he was smashing a fine bulgary honey

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
my arms are actually 14" you are doing ok bro

Ty m8

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
now?

more like all the fucking time

and you're no better than me

I don't think you know what projecting means.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
got any stories ? stories like this get me very motivated

bank of americana ,, 3 pm in the afternoon ,, inbetween lizzy the local stripper just entering the bank with tight shirt ,, short shorts that show thick feminine juicey legs attached to bubble juicy *******,,lizzy is on her cell phone wearing her sun glases on her eyes or on forhead,, lizzy run inside dont look at any fella with her high heel slutty open toe shoes or with her flip flops,, in any case lizee has her bubble butt and perky pointy tits all tight and juicy wiht an all american abused doll look in her innocent...eyes,,

when this lizze runnin into bank and stand there half naked and tlak on cell phone she see jimmy the local town drunk ,, she see rodny the hard working fella who his wife cheat on him ,, she see richard the 20 year old 160lb kid that jack off to her in night and try to stare her down so he remember what she wear....she talk on her phone like she own the world ,, no one is around but her and her phone and her sunglasses....

but thennnnnn

thennnnnn

the door to the bank of americana open ....and in the genetaicly gifter....born with muscle ,, anthonio ,, anthonio has a nice 220lb 6% that look like 250 lb 6% on a nice 5'11 frame and ofcourse he is not havifn a huge gut yet since nto abuser for many year of insulina.....

suddenly lizzy has a silence awkwadcy when anthonio open that bank door,,,he enter inside and think only interms of doing his thing,, yes he see the whore but he has whores like that lal dya long that are chemicaly attracted to him,,

so now lizzy see something she wants,, lizzy can not get it ,, she strart talking about how she need to work out her fat ass..to the other whore on the other sided of cell phone,, al in line to the teller....anthonio dont care,, lizzy has to say something now because she is THE stripper ,,she is half naked and hse has bubble juice butt and her tits has the perfect tiny nipples on nicely inclined titona fat tissue,, so lizzy says it like americano typical whore,,

what lizzy say?

she say

it looks like you need to work out! ha ha she even have the fake americano smile and the i will **** you later if you talk to me for a second type of look ,,

and the story begin because anthonio is well....on lots of hormones and is not serious bodybuild...

THIS! is why most fellas do hormones my friend,,

Cool story brah... but this story was made up in the dreams of Nasser El Sonbaty

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Cool story brah... but this story was made up in the dreams of Nasser El Sonbaty

you have no evidence