Author Topic: Phil Heath signs with...  (Read 7522 times)

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
Phil Heath signs with...
« on: August 04, 2016, 10:53:27 AM »
Ultimate Nutrition.

They also signed Dex last year (I believe).

http://npcnewsonline.com/breaking-news-mr-olympia-phil-the-gift-heath-joins-team-ultimate-nutrition/298768/

Breaking News!!! Mr. Olympia Phil “The Gift” Heath joins Team Ultimate Nutrition

Farmington, CT, August 4, 2016/ Breaking News!!! Reigning five times Mr. Olympia Winner Phil “The Gift” Heath has agreed to a long term partnership with Ultimate Nutrition, Inc. “I am truly excited to join a first class company that has nearly 40 years of history in this great industry and is a leader in innovation and quality. In my due diligence in selecting a new company to join I was amazed to learn that Ultimate Nutrition manufacturers its own products at cGMP certified facilities, has its own testing laboratories and research and development facilities and is sold in over 140 countries. This allows Ultimate Nutrition to control the quality from the beginning to the end of the manufacturing process. To be the best I need to use the best and I believe I have found the best in Ultimate Nutrition. I am excited about what the future holds and I think together Phil Heath and Ultimate Nutrition will do truly amazing things that this industry has never seen before in science and technology,” stated Heath.

The agreement between Heath and Ultimate Nutrition goes far beyond a typical sponsorship agreement. “Heath will truly become a member of the team and become a key ingredient in new innovations Ultimate Nutrition brings to the market” said Andrea Portanova, Vice President of Marketing and Advertising, “When you are looking for an athlete to sponsor you have about a dozen key criteria you want them to meet, not only does Phil Heath meet all of them he greatly exceeds them.” Heath is expected to be featured across all of Ultimate Nutrition’s advertising and marketing platforms. Additionally, interactive virtual reality and an app are already in the works.

“Phil Heath is a great champion who is at the peak of his career. He has tried thousands of supplements and knows what works and what does not work. To know what works for Mr. Olympia will help us bring revolutionary products to the market stated Dr. Michael Invernale, Executive Vice President of Research and Development for Ultimate Nutrition. “When Phil received his first package of supplements from Ultimate Nutrition he was like a kid in a candy store” stated Mark Bryant agent for Mr. Heath, “everything he tried he loved. I believe Phil Heath and Ultimate Nutrition partnering together will take this industry to the next level.”

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: Phil Heath signs with...
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 11:00:20 AM »
The new secret to Phil's success...

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2016, 11:00:43 AM »
who are the top guys representing the following brands currently?

muscle technology
BSN
weider

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2016, 11:02:00 AM »
The new secret to Phil's success...

According to Bloho, vit C reduces muscle recovery and can actually weaken the muscle.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2016, 11:03:50 AM »
You mean for 95.00, I can get 19 servings of shite powder, made with anchovies?  ::)

https://www.ultimatenutrition.com/wp-content/uploads/235_MJR2600_snf.pdf

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2016, 11:07:32 AM »
its crazy/sad or both the 'release'letter that's written with ultimate nutrition and heath we are going to make him a better champion...yeah riiiggghtttt...

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2016, 11:11:19 AM »

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2016, 11:38:07 AM »
don't bother speculating until vince confirms

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2016, 11:41:26 AM »
Did they give financial details?  I guess.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2016, 11:49:17 AM »
According to Bloho, vit C reduces muscle recovery and can actually weaken the muscle.

That is a load of crap I have been mega dosing vitamin c for years and it gives me good complexion and help with  immune system I haven't had the flu in years.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2016, 11:59:28 AM »
That is a load of crap I have been mega dosing vitamin c for years and it gives me good complexion and help with  immune system I haven't had the flu in years.

I don't think he said anything about it not being good for you. Just not good for muscle/strength GAINZ.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2016, 12:10:42 PM »
Has he talked shit about his previous gifted nutrition, like he did on muscletech?

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2016, 12:23:45 PM »
Haven't they filed for bankruptcy last year? I thought they were out of business? ???

http://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/ultimate-nutrition-bankruptcy

http://business-bankruptcies.com/cases/ultimate-nutrition-inc

I was just going to say the same thing. They must have something going on as I had heard that when Phil was at Muscle Tech he was getting in the neighborhood of $45K per month

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2016, 12:37:31 PM »
Whose supplements does big Ramy take? I want a physique comparable to his.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2016, 12:39:40 PM »
Has he talked shit about his previous gifted nutrition, like he did on muscletech?

surely phil would never do such a horrid and classless thing.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2016, 12:53:07 PM »
Hahaha what a boatload of bullshit
Worthless failing company no one cares about
He won't last a year with them
w

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2016, 12:53:12 PM »
Whose supplements does big Ramy take? I want a physique comparable to his.

Arabic shmoe sperm.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2016, 04:40:38 PM »
It's so mysterious how the current purveyor of fart powders that pays out is discovered by the endorsed "athlete" to be the very best.

Heath's physique should experience a leap in superiority with this exciting merger!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2016, 04:43:23 PM »
Does anyone care about Phil Heath?

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2016, 05:03:20 PM »
Gotta say all of this "so and so signed with XYZ supplement company" is kind of Hulk Hogan-ish.  Cartoon.  Who cares.  Let's talk about drugs already.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2016, 07:56:31 PM »
Arabic shmoe sperm.
I'll ask for it at GNC next time.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2016, 08:10:14 PM »

Proof.

I need the last 6 years of receipts that verify the vitamin c purchases as well as a Doctor's validation, this must be done by an accredited and licensed physician with at least 10 years of documented medical practice, that you've been influenza free for the last 5 years.

The 1 year gap allows time for the vitamin c to become effective.

Thanks.

jdooly

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2016, 08:54:30 PM »
Remember how Muscletech was the "top" brand in the 90's?   ;D.  They had a lot of the great pro's at the same time.  It's a joke nowadays.   Surprised they still exist.  Pump Tech!  Nothing more than Aginine, sold for like 80 bucks a bottle.  Not to me though, lol.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2016, 09:09:54 PM »
People at my local supplement store were calling him "Phildo" today.

I was really angry, but there were three of them and I didn't want to fight over it.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2016, 09:52:09 PM »
Damn first Lillard signs with Adidas then Curry signs with Under Armor, now this!