Author Topic: "Didn't you use to be Jake The Snake?...Man what in the hell happened to you??"  (Read 3353 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Checked out that new Jake The Snake Documentary last night. Definitely worth the 4 bucks for the rental. Anybody else seen it yet?

littleguns

• Getbig V
Watched it on Netflix, definitely interesting. Haven't heard much about Jake recently so hopefully he is still on the straight and narrow.

Would love to see one on Scott Hall as well

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
I have his "Pick your Poison" dvd that came out a few years back and it has his autobiography, how he started in the business, etc plus some good matches from his NWA days and later WWF/WWE days. It was good. I enjoyed it.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Watched it on Netflix, definitely interesting. Haven't heard much about Jake recently so hopefully he is still on the straight and narrow.

Would love to see one on Scott Hall as well

I never realized Jake had 8 kids! I can imagine how crappy it must have been for them growing up and never seeing their dad.

I think Jake and Scott will always have their demons to wrestle but Jake seemed to be doing well in the latest shoot videos I seen of him. At least he seems to fully grasp the struggle he will face for the rest of his life.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
I saw the video with Jake and DDP on Netflix.  While I can certainly feel for Jake as far as his youth is concerned, most of the video was just a commercial for "DDP Yoga" (oh, brother  ::) )
K

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
saw it a couple months ago, could relate to alot of the issues to getting sober.
"

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
I never realized Jake had 8 kids! I can imagine how crappy it must have been for them growing up and never seeing their dad.

I think Jake and Scott will always have their demons to wrestle but Jake seemed to be doing well in the latest shoot videos I seen of him. At least he seems to fully grasp the struggle he will face for the rest of his life.
8 kids???? Who the hell has he been banging???  ???