Author Topic: Tampa Pro This Weekend - Competitor Lists  (Read 4772 times)

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
Re: Tampa Pro This Weekend - Competitor Lists
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2016, 11:53:58 PM »
Akim Williams will destroy the lineup.

2016 IFBB Tampa Pro Bodybuilding Champion :
1) Akim Williams
2) Alexis Rivera
3) Adbulhadi Alkhaiyat
4) Roman Fritz
5) Jon Delarosa

$

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2016, 07:24:39 PM »
How many names on each of those forms do you GetBiggers recognize?

I can only recognize a max total  of five (5), And that includes all three contests.

The IFBB has grown immensely since Joe Weider's  passing.

Stunt,
I think you are absolutely correct.  I would argue that today there are more bodybuilding contests, both IFBB and NPC and whatever other organizations, and contestants over all the various categories (Open, 212, Classic, Physique), than ever before.  These posters on this board that claim that bodybuilding is dead are people with their heads in the sand.  Bodybuilding is surely not dead.  It is changing.  And growing.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2016, 03:57:15 AM »
2016 IFBB Tampa Pro Bodybuilding Champion :
1) Akim Williams
2) Alexis Rivera
3) Adbulhadi Alkhaiyat
4) Roman Fritz
5) Jon Delarosa

Wow that's a surprise. I thought that anabolic chicken they have in Kuwait would've earned him a 1st place. I haven't looked at the pics yet, guess he looked pretty horrible. Jon has awesome shape so his conditioning must've been WAY off for Alexis and Abuldadi (never heard of this one) to beat him  :-\

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2016, 04:09:02 AM »
Stunt,
I think you are absolutely correct.  I would argue that today there are more bodybuilding contests, both IFBB and NPC and whatever other organizations, and contestants over all the various categories (Open, 212, Classic, Physique), than ever before.  These posters on this board that claim that bodybuilding is dead are people with their heads in the sand.  Bodybuilding is surely not dead.  It is changing.  And growing.

I think we mostly claim that it has taken a turn for the worse in terms of the physiques, don't we?

Bodybuilding is the same place it has been, since the WBF.   Shows pop up and shows disappear.  Same shit, different year.