Author Topic: WikiLeaks CONFIRMS Hillary Sold Weapons to ISIS… Then Drops Another BOMBSHELL!  (Read 3015 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Because what Trump supposedly said about Kahns son was much more newsworthy..

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-isis-drops-another-bombshell-breaking-news/

Flat out treason

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Because what Trump supposedly said about Kahns son was much more newsworthy..

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-isis-drops-another-bombshell-breaking-news/

Flat out treason

This is like your version of the onion, right?  You can't really be even more retarded than soul crusher, can you?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
This is like your version of the onion, right?  You can't really be even more retarded than soul crusher, can you?

I see, but you still believe that Bengahzi was caused by a YouTube video.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Oh look.... more whining.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Oh look.... more whining.

Yet Comey all but called her a liar. You dumbass. Let's see. You think she's been completely innocent for 30+ years of proven corruption yet you still can't tell us why you would vote for her.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Yet Comey all but called her a liar. You dumbass. Let's see. You think she's been completely innocent for 30+ years of proven corruption yet you still can't tell us why you would vote for her.

Why would I vote for her?  Because she is better than any of the other turds the GOP ran in this past primary.  That was simple enough.

But go ahead.... keep whining.  30 years worth of whining and teeth gnashing Hillary has caused for conservative crybabies.  Guess what?  You looking at another 8 more years of whining ahead of you.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
legit news story.   were any republicans involved in the arming of rebels which turned into isis?   The 2008 GOP nominee maybe?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Why would I vote for her?  Because she is better than any of the other turds the GOP ran in this past primary.  That was simple enough.

But go ahead.... keep whining.  30 years worth of whining and teeth gnashing Hillary has caused for conservative crybabies.  Guess what?  You looking at another 8 more years of whining ahead of you.

So you can't answer it. "Because she's better" isn't an answer it's spin for " I have no clue"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
This is news to who ?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
This is news to who ?

Right?  The rest of us have been bitching for a decade about the US feeding the bad guys we fight.   James has some really good threads on it.  Al-Q was something we fed to defeat russia, and ISIS was something we fed to fuel that little mid east uprising we enjoyed - libya, syria, etc.  Remember mccain smiling with the rebels?  ;)

Glad to see Coach arrive to the party about 9 years too late lol...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Right?  The rest of us have been bitching for a decade about the US feeding the bad guys we fight.   James has some really good threads on it.  Al-Q was something we fed to defeat russia, and ISIS was something we fed to fuel that little mid east uprising we enjoyed - libya, syria, etc.  Remember mccain smiling with the rebels?  ;)

Glad to see Coach arrive to the party about 9 years too late lol...

This was discussed at the time.  Rand Oaul talked about this years ago.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
This was discussed at the time.  Rand Oaul talked about this years ago.   

Yep.  We had some nice threads expressing outrage when Mccain posed with these dudes.   Glen Beck made it clear what benghazi was really about - feeding guns to bad guys. 

Repubs love to scream benghazi but refuse to look at what was actually happening there, spearheaded by Mccain.  They just want to damage hilary but when they see stories like this, they pretend they jut invented fire lol.   Duh.  Old news, coach.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
So you can't answer it. "Because she's better" isn't an answer it's spin for " I have no clue"

It's an answer.  If you are too simple minded to understand it, that is your fault not mine. 

Keep whining though.  You got eight more years to look forward to.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
It's an answer.  If you are too simple minded to understand it, that is your fault not mine. 

Keep whining though.  You got eight more years to look forward to.

Coach declared on the main board that since trump is leading on social media trending/hits, he will win the presidency by a landslide.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Coach declared on the main board that since trump is leading on social media trending/hits, he will win the presidency by a landslide.

He's damn near neck and neck with Killary because of social media and spending hardly anything. Killary is offing people and spending a fortune. Do the math. You underestimate the power of social media. Try to keep up.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Mitt Romney has more likes on Facebook than Trump or Hillary.

Obama has more than all 3 combined. How much does that matter?

Answer. Not a bit.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
If I recall the 2014 congressional elections the polls showed that it was close a race but in the end the Repubs one in a huge landslide. One of the biggest if I recall.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
If I recall the 2014 congressional elections the polls showed that it was close a race but in the end the Repubs one in a huge landslide. One of the biggest if I recall.

Killary = always amazes me at just how clever the rabid right can be.  You're a fucking genius.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Whatever. "Won" happy.

*God if I ever pointed out your mistakes....lmao.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Killary = always amazes me at just how clever the rabid right can be.  You're a fucking genius.

And yet, they can't name a single person she killed.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Whatever. "Won" happy.

*God if I ever pointed out your mistakes....lmao.

You tried one.   "Crises".    Remember?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
And yet, they can't name a single person she killed.

Stevens, Smith, Woods, Dougherty, Foster, Kadafi, along w like 65 others. 

She is a black widow

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Stevens, Smith, Woods, Dougherty, Foster, Kadafi, along w like 65 others. 

She is a black widow

How did she kill them?  What weapon did she use?  In the kitchen or study?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Exactly, she was Secretary of State.  Which is really just being a figure head for the President/Dictators agenda (pro gay, pro isis, pro infanticide).