Author Topic: State Your Argument: Does The Presdient Really Affect You?  (Read 364 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
State Your Argument: Does The Presdient Really Affect You?
« on: August 06, 2016, 09:35:33 AM »
Be honest. How does the President Of The U.S. affect you? Has any president effected you? Besides gun control issues for whoever owns guns and I guess Transgender bathroom issues for whoever is a homophobe.

Honestly, if you didn't know who the president was and kept clear of the media discussing anything to do with the President, who you even have a clue how he's effecting you?

It seems are local government has the most influence on us.

Discuss. (Great question for the use of affect & effect)

#MGGA

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: State Your Argument: Does The Presdient Really Affect You?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2016, 09:51:32 AM »
Be honest. How does the President Of The U.S. affect you? Has any president effected you? Besides gun control issues for whoever owns guns and I guess Transgender bathroom issues for whoever is a homophobe.

Honestly, if you didn't know who the president was and kept clear of the media discussing anything to do with the President, who you even have a clue how he's effecting you?

It seems are local government has the most influence on us.

Discuss. (Great question for the use of affect & effect)

#MGGA

Yet too stupid to get "our local government" correct.

Same mistake you make when you use your main account.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2016, 10:01:20 AM »
Obamacare has affected me and many in a bad way.    Total theft and heist.   

That thug and pig of a wife have done a lot of harm to the middle class.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2016, 10:09:38 AM »
I guess you don't pay federal taxes

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2016, 10:56:54 AM »
I never really paid attention until Bush W.  Lots of people very afraid and out of work under him.  I remember those days.  Remember anthrax?  Old people paranoid about "mysterious" bottles in front of their lawn.  Called EMS.  $10,000 and specialized hazmat suits later, they turned out to be used Diet 7-UP bottles.

To be fair to Obama, I never saw what the right claimed:  the economy, the health care problems--I never saw it myself or in others I know.  Obamacare helped my girlfriend get healthcare actually.  As for myself, I'm in a special case as I'm self employed and do fairly OK.

Beyond that, no, nothing.  I've never seen a difference in anything.  That's why I never gave a shit until now (Trump).