Author Topic: Alexxx pictures ... march 25th 2006  (Read 53351 times)

CT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Alexxx pictures ... march 25th 2006
« on: March 26, 2006, 03:41:05 AM »
Ok, last weekend I offered Alexxx to take his picture and give him some honest feedback on his physique and potential. Much to my surprise he actually showed up. Stavios was also there. The meeting took place at the Pro Gym in Montreal (which is, BTW, the biggest gym in the world).

Here is my honest assessment of his physique:

1. He was actually better than I expected. He did have decent arms and chest. He is also fairly lean for somebody who has been bulking up.

2. He was very receptive to my comments and not at all arrogant.

3. Is he the next Mr. Olympia? Probably not. In fact I would say that he would need around 2 years of training to be able to be competitive on a decent amateur stage. Nevertheless he does show some potential and a genuine interest for bodybuilding.

4. Upper back, especially lats need a lot of work and so does his legs (he needs to shave too :) ). For his age he has a good base and judging by his last pictures he DID gain a lot of size. I wouldn't say 30lbs of muscle, but certainly 15-20lbs.

5. He also need to improve his posture (no apparent in the pics) as, like many tall guys, he is slightly slouched over.

6. While he has some decent size in some places, he really need some muscle maturity to have a good physique. Rightn now, despite being quite lean, he lacks muscle hardness.

7. He doesn't look like Arnold, I would rather say like a bigger Keanu Reeves!

CT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Alexxx pictures ... march 25th 2006
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2006, 03:42:34 AM »
As I mentionned, I was impressed that he did show up. That takes some balls.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2006, 03:42:40 AM »
oh. my. fucking. god. hah

hah

haahah

hahahhahahahhaah

haahhahahahahhahahahahah hahah

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
its comin today

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2006, 03:43:36 AM »
holy fuckign shit1sfaks

asfhahahhahahhahaa

hah
ahah

ohh my god this must be a joke hahahhahahahhahaha
its comin today

CT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2006, 03:45:55 AM »

ohh my god this must be a joke hahahhahahahhahaha

No no, this is the honest to God truth. As I mentionned Stavios you can ask him. Sure he does a lot of bragging around (I believe that it's an internet persona) and he is knowhere as good as he makes himself out to be, however I feel that he deserves some respect for shwoing up.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2006, 03:46:46 AM »
alexxx u look like a smaller version of me when i was 15!  jesus god lift some fuckign weights and eat some food!  you are so full of shit your eyes are brown!!!!!!!!!!!1
its comin today

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2006, 03:48:31 AM »
That takes some balls.

Some very gay balls for letting some stranger take half naked pictures of you.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2006, 03:52:18 AM »
Some very gay balls for letting some stranger take half naked pictures of you.

You're the one with the Chinitas, holmes......

Not really in any position to talk.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2006, 03:54:21 AM »
ok, now i've composed myself and have realized what's happening.  alexxx, you're just a kid YET you seem to be serious about getting your physique in order.  you showed up at some gym and someone took pics (although that whole scenario is really gay, how the F did that ever happen...).  anyway i wont rip on you anymore cause i see now where you are any where you're trying to go, so good luck with that.

couple things.....BENT OVER BARBELL ROWS and T-BAR ROWS

BARBELL CURLS and LYING TRICEP EXTENSIONS

keep eating and hit the weights with a vengence, you'll get there....

its comin today

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2006, 04:12:53 AM »
You're the one with the Chinitas, holmes......

Not really in any position to talk.

DIV

Are you saying you'd prefer dick over asian(female) ass?

CT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2006, 04:59:39 AM »
  you showed up at some gym and someone took pics (although that whole scenario is really gay, how the F did that ever happen...).  anyway i wont rip on you anymore cause i see now where you are any where you're trying to go, so good luck with that.

Well... sure it looks gay ... but being in a happy long-term relationship with a beautiful girl, I'm really secure about my sexuality :)

It started because Alexxx said on the forum that he should get a bye to compete straight at the Canadian championships, that regional and provincial comps would be too easy for him. Now, I'm on the board of directors for the Quebec Bodybuilding Federation (Alexxx is from Montreal). So I posted picture of past winners of the Montreal and Provincial championships. Alexxx said that he was already better than those guys. So I offered him a chance to prove it. To give him some feedback, but also because I hate guys who talk about how good they are on the internet without backing it up with proofs. I was in Montreal meeting a client so I offered Alexxx to take some pics and put his money where is mouth is. Much to my surprise he accepted and showed up. That's pretty much the whole story.

BabyBallsMcgee

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2006, 06:26:36 AM »
Good job CT.

If this kid wants to get serious about bodybuilding then he needs to get off the boards because he is making a fool of himself.

PlumpChump

• Getbig I
  • Dieting is over rated
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2006, 06:32:01 AM »
ok So the guy is lean and ripped. MR O!!!! lololololol he has the body of a surfer !!! Get back to me in about 70 pounds of pure muscle then ill jump on the bandwagon

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2006, 09:57:51 AM »
CT what was your initial reaction when he showed up and introduced himself?  could you contain the laughter?
its comin today

mikethedon

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2006, 10:02:42 AM »
Not impressed at all alexxx, not impressed. For someone with such a big mouth I expected more. Although your not horrible bber, next mr O.....if so you better go buy some GH Insulin every AAS on the market. But honestly your a homo, but you have big balls to post a pic hear. Try doing some seriouse 20 rep squats your legs will blow up(good critisism).

slippediskmountian

• Getbig IV
  • absolute power corrupts absolutely
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2006, 10:04:33 AM »
some get this kid a fucking sandwich or something ;D

ps division ... having never posted a pic yourself you should really keep your beanhole shut >:(

Stavios

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2006, 10:09:27 AM »
Ok I was with CT at the ProGym when Alexxx showed up.
Needless to say, I was also really surprise he came.

I was expecting that if he showed up, he would be really big. We saw a guy waiting in the corner of the store and CT told me he tought it was him. I didn't think so cause the guy didn't look really big but it was alexxx.

I won't say nothing bad about his physique cause I don't even think I look better but I wasn't impressed.

But props to alexxx, you got balls dude

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2006, 10:09:38 AM »
Alex good for you for asking for advice.  If most people were able to put their ego's aside and get a good coach they would be much further ahead in their trainning.

Good Luck Alex and have fun making great gains.  

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2006, 10:13:00 AM »
Well... sure it looks gay ... but being in a happy long-term relationship with a beautiful girl, I'm really secure about my sexuality :)

It started because Alexxx said on the forum that he should get a bye to compete straight at the Canadian championships, that regional and provincial comps would be too easy for him. Now, I'm on the board of directors for the Quebec Bodybuilding Federation (Alexxx is from Montreal). So I posted picture of past winners of the Montreal and Provincial championships. Alexxx said that he was already better than those guys. So I offered him a chance to prove it. To give him some feedback, but also because I hate guys who talk about how good they are on the internet without backing it up with proofs. I was in Montreal meeting a client so I offered Alexxx to take some pics and put his money where is mouth is. Much to my surprise he accepted and showed up. That's pretty much the whole story.

Did Alex attend Nationals last year and See Dan D and Big Ronny?  LOL

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2006, 10:28:20 AM »
It seems like a lot of the over-the-top self-agrandizing posts Alexxx makes are to be funny and get a rise out of people.  I think he succeeds in both of these.

That being said, I think he looks pretty good.

Keep bulking Alexxx  :)
R

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2006, 11:17:57 AM »
lol I am pretty sexy ain't I?

Thank you to all for the feedback, wether it be positive or negative. Alexxx is built 100% on free weigths. I been doing those dreded barbell rows every back workout. Right now I am using 225 pds sometimes I go up to 250. I do a lot of chins and just started doing deadlifts again last week. Will improve my back majorly! As for legs.. look at the first pic again.. they are only an inch smaller than Arnold's and are quite large. Right now I am at a bodyweight of 235 pounds because I am still sick but not to worry.. I will get my weight up fast!

just push some weight!

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2006, 11:22:55 AM »
The fact that you actually posted pics is cool.  It is easy to be critical of others.  I think if someone is going to criticize they should throw their pics out there for the world to see as well.  

Next time for a shoot, you should shave the hair patch and tan.  Believe it or not it will make a world of difference.

Stavios

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2006, 11:24:51 AM »
You have a good built alexxx but you should stop comparing yourself to arnold  ;)

slippediskmountian

• Getbig IV
  • absolute power corrupts absolutely
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2006, 11:33:18 AM »
i wouldnt say hes skinny ... but he definately looks like shit

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2006, 11:43:45 AM »
You have a good built alexxx but you should stop comparing yourself to arnold  ;)

Never! I will not stop until I look like Arnold! Time for Alexxx to do some serious investing in the pharmaceuticals!

Here is me with a spray tan and shaved. Probably around 225.
just push some weight!