Author Topic: BREAKING: Julian Assange Just Delivered The Next Batch Of Emails! She’s TOAST!  (Read 352 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Oh shit....

https://conservativedailypost.com/breaking-julian-assange-just-delivered-the-next-batch-of-emails-shes-toast/

Just to be clear -

you, an american, are celebrating because this Russian-Times-loving traitor is leaking classified US documents.

do you care more about politics, than national security?   stop fcking celebrating, coach. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Just to be clear -

you, an american, are celebrating because this Russian-Times-loving traitor is leaking classified US documents.

do you care more about politics, than national security?   stop fcking celebrating, coach. 

You should ask your crazy ass women Killary about National Security. She's failed in every aspect of it and yes, If Assange can take her down in anyway, I'm for it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
You should ask your crazy ass women Killary about National Security. She's failed in every aspect of it and yes, If Assange can take her down in anyway, I'm for it.

okay.   we know where you stand.   good to know.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
So what happens when she isn't toast?  You just continue to whine and complain while looking like a fool?

In other words... nothing changes.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
coach, a few hours ago, you said you think she will still win

I already told you months ago Killary will win. He could be ahead by 12mil votes and she'll win. She's the chosen one. Our best bet is if she strokes out. Sorry, but she's Obama 2.0.