Author Topic: Hilary: I'll be at all 3 debates  (Read 263 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Hilary: I'll be at all 3 debates
« on: August 09, 2016, 06:12:43 AM »
RNC has said they'll back trump if he backs out of debates.  Hilary has agreed to the dates.

He doesn't want to get up there.  So he's complaining about the schedule (set a year ago and identical to the 2012 schedule). 

This would be a great chance to let hilary collapse... 3 hours on her feet alone up there.  Yet is he dodging it? 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Hilary: I'll be at all 3 debates
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2016, 06:24:53 AM »
RNC has said they'll back trump if he backs out of debates.  Hilary has agreed to the dates.

He doesn't want to get up there.  So he's complaining about the schedule (set a year ago and identical to the 2012 schedule). 

This would be a great chance to let hilary collapse... 3 hours on her feet alone up there.  Yet is he dodging it? 

Actually that is a good point. The hot lights. The pressure. Could be a medical disaster waiting to happen.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Hilary: I'll be at all 3 debates
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2016, 08:43:08 AM »
Actually that is a good point. The hot lights. The pressure. Could be a medical disaster waiting to happen.

which is why trump should ABSOLUTELY be doing these debates.  If for no other reason than to look healthy and vibrant while she leans, slumps, and possible has a seizure on national tv.  Trump is better looking, more energetic, he's way better on TV, and if he was REALLY running a campaign, you can absolutely bet he would be doing the debates.

This bullshit about ratings and football is outrageous.  He is scared to look dumb on answers, or scared to expose his dem buddy hilary to standing for 3 hours.