Author Topic: Orlando Terrorist’s Father Cheers at Hillary Clinton Rally  (Read 4295 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Orlando Terrorist’s Father Cheers at Hillary Clinton Rally
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2016, 12:44:17 PM »
And of all the places for him to sit?

Please - he was in the spot for a reason. 

i'm sure he was placed there because he was a minority in the age group to which she's trying to appeal.

they always select who sits behind for visuals.

no way they place him there if they know.  it's a narrative they don't need.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2016, 12:46:21 PM »
i'm sure he was placed there because he was a minority in the age group to which she's trying to appeal.

they always select who sits behind for visuals.

no way they place him there if they know.  it's a narrative they don't need.   

Maybe they dont care at this point and are getting cocky.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2016, 12:52:12 PM »
Uh, yeah.  The thought they may have been clueless as to who he is, isn't exactly comforting.

No matter how it's viewed, it looks terrible for anyone hoping to see competency in the Hillary campaign.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2016, 12:57:28 PM »
Uh, yeah.  The thought they may have been clueless as to who he is, isn't exactly comforting.

No matter how it's viewed, it looks terrible for anyone hoping to see competency in the Hillary campaign.

I love a good CT.  I think her team is literally holding her up with meds until she wins the election.

But yeah, i think this is just a lot of people coming in on a sweltering summer day in FL, searched but not background google-fu, and he got placed there so she could pander to dark skinned people.

way less entertaining than the dudes feeding each other nachos while trump spoke :(

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2016, 01:14:12 PM »
I love a good CT.  I think her team is literally holding her up with meds until she wins the election.

But yeah, i think this is just a lot of people coming in on a sweltering summer day in FL, searched but not background google-fu, and he got placed there so she could pander to dark skinned people.

way less entertaining than the dudes feeding each other nachos while trump spoke :(

I understand there's the layer of security from scanning everyone for weapons, but it can't cover for the unexpected things (obviously) and it can't account for what someone may be capable of doing just with a body.

But I guess it is possible that dear old dad, there, just walked in and went unnoticed by security (though not unnoticed by the media, clearly).  That means his name isn't ringing any dings on any computers, though, despite his close connection to a mass murder that was possibly related to Islamic terrorism if we believe the "Allah is Great" reports.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2016, 01:29:23 PM »
imagine the shit back in the day, if the internet was around.

wasn't the reagan shooter's brother having breakfast that day with someone notable?   lol!

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2016, 02:01:56 PM »
imagine the shit back in the day, if the internet was around.

wasn't the reagan shooter's brother having breakfast that day with someone notable?   lol!

Due to have dinner, actually.  But I had no idea until you mentioned it.  That's a new one for me.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2016, 02:04:03 PM »

notice my theory!  Hillary stepped in it w the father in the stands - and what does ole Donald do?  Rush out there w something bizarre to give her cover. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2016, 02:05:44 PM »
notice my theory!  Hillary stepped in it w the father in the stands - and what does ole Donald do?  Rush out there w something bizarre to give her cover. 

Good point.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2016, 05:25:27 AM »
Survivors react to father of Pulse shooter at Clinton rally in Kissimmee
Click Orlando ^ | August 10, 2016 | Nadeen Yanes
Posted on 8/10/2016, 7:50:39 AM by rightwingintelligentsia

KISSIMMEE, Fla. - Pulse survivors Jacobi Ceballo and Christopher Hansen had no idea they were in the same room as the father of shooter Omar Mateen until hours after a Monday rally for Hillary Clinton ended in Kissimmee.

"I opened up my Facebook and it was the first thing I saw," Hansen said. "I was like, 'Oh!'"

But Ceballo wasn't only surprised, he was angry.

"I'm outraged," he said. "For him to come back to Orlando, where his son created devastation, was also mind-blowing. If I would have known that, I would have not come."

Ceballo attended the rally as a "plus one" guest with Hansen, who was contacted and invited by someone whom he presumed was from the Clinton campaign. Afterward, the two went backstage, met Clinton and took pictures with her, holding a sign with her new campaign message, "Standing Together."

But Ceballo is now questioning the slogan, wondering how the Clinton campaign didn't notice that Mateen's father was allowed to be in the center of the crowd behind the podium at which Clinton stood and addressed the Pulse massacre that left 49 dead and 53 others injured.

(Excerpt) Read more at clickorlando.com ...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2016, 06:35:29 AM »
And of all the places for him to sit?

Please - he was in the spot for a reason. 
What was the reason?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2016, 06:49:35 AM »
What if Dylan Roof's father showed up at a Trump Rally?

How would the media react?
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2016, 06:55:42 AM »
What was the reason?

Hillary supports Islamic goals and all these freaks. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2016, 12:14:45 PM »
Aaaaannnnnnnnnnnndddd there we go

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2016, 12:16:26 PM »
Aaaaannnnnnnnnnnndddd there we go

There you go what!  So it was just an "ooopppssss" that he was right there? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2016, 12:24:24 PM »
You just don't waltz into a venue and sit that close to a presidential nominee without being vetted and/or going through a security clearance. She knew exactly who he was and where it was sitting.

Please provide your source for your claim that all people sitting behind candidates at these events are "vetted" or go through "security clearance"

BTW - how this asshole can even show his face in public is beyond me.  Also, he is on the No Fly list.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2016, 12:33:20 PM »
Please provide your source for your claim that all people sitting behind candidates at these events are "vetted" or go through "security clearance"

BTW - how this asshole can even show his face in public is beyond me.  Also, he is on the No Fly list.

Hillarity wanted him there to show solidarity with the muslim community most likely. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2016, 12:35:17 PM »
What if Dylan Roof's father showed up at a Trump Rally?

How would the media react?

probably be hard to tell him apart from all the other fat, drunk, klan members who attend his rallies

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2016, 12:36:16 PM »
Hillarity wanted him there to show solidarity with the muslim community most likely.  

she should have had you there to show solidarity with the mentally ill

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2016, 12:52:14 PM »
Either incompetence or dishonesty going on here.  No way should that guy have had that kind of seat.  Unless this was by design, Hillary ought to just apologize and move on. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2016, 06:59:25 PM »
You just don't waltz into a venue and sit that close to a presidential nominee without being vetted and/or going through a security clearance. She knew exactly who he was and where it was sitting.

Interesting.  So you're saying Trump knew EXACTLY that a disgraced sexual predator molester like Mark Foley was sitting right behind him?

Hypocrisy so thick, coach.

Former Florida Rep. Mark Foley sits behind Trump at rally

Source: the hill.com

Former Rep. Mark Foley (R-Fla.) on Wednesday sat behind Donald Trump at the GOP nominee's rally in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.

Foley resigned from his position in 2006 amid allegations that he had sent sexual emails and messages to teenage boys who had worked or were working as Congressional pages.

He was spotted by reporters Wednesday night sitting behind the GOP nominee during his event in Florida and was clearly visible in video from the event.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/291061-former-florida-rep-mark-foley-seated-behind-trump-at

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2016, 08:59:39 PM »
240, do you think that Obama and HiLary should face charges or treason and if found guilty, executed?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2016, 09:14:26 PM »
240, do you think that Obama and HiLary should face charges or treason and if found guilty, executed?

I think she purposely hid emails on a shitter server, which is a felony.   That'd be prison.
I think she purposely hid Obama's stand down order during Benghazi crisis and testimony.

Magically stopping the buck with her the night of Benghazi shows the person really believe obama just sat that one out, and that's not the case.  She's just fun to blame for everything because she's running.  She, like those below her, were taking obama's order that night.

So what treason did she do, coach?  I'm fine with prison for the email server.  I think the way repubs brag about hurting her polls with 8 benghazi hearings - while pretending obama wasn't running things that night - is just what a simple, immature person would do.

What, if any, would be the treason charge, coach?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2016, 09:34:17 PM »
I think she purposely hid emails on a shitter server, which is a felony.   That'd be prison.
I think she purposely hid Obama's stand down order during Benghazi crisis and testimony.

Magically stopping the buck with her the night of Benghazi shows the person really believe obama just sat that one out, and that's not the case.  She's just fun to blame for everything because she's running.  She, like those below her, were taking obama's order that night.

So what treason did she do, coach?  I'm fine with prison for the email server.  I think the way repubs brag about hurting her polls with 8 benghazi hearings - while pretending obama wasn't running things that night - is just what a simple, immature person would do.

What, if any, would be the treason charge, coach?

Wait, you mean the computer wizard that pulls up 10 year old threads can't research this on his own?