Author Topic: Orlando Terrorist’s Father Cheers at Hillary Clinton Rally  (Read 4296 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Orlando Terrorist’s Father Cheers at Hillary Clinton Rally
« on: August 09, 2016, 06:18:54 AM »

Seddique Mateen, the father of the Orlando nightclub shooter, attended a Hillary Clinton rally in Kissimmee, Florida, placing himself prominently behind the presidential candidate as she spoke to supporters.
Mateen was visible in the backdrop of Clinton’s speech as she paid tribute to the police officers and victims of the shooting.

A WPTV reporter recognized Mateen and interviewed him after the event.

“It’s a Democratic party so everybody can enjoy,” he said, when asked why he decided to attend the rally. “Why should they be surprised, I love the United States.”

It is unclear whether the Clinton campaign was aware of Mateen’s presence, and have yet to give a statement about the incident to WPTV.

Clinton paid tribute to the victims of the shooting during her rally.

I just have to tell you how grateful I am for the leadership and the people of Orlando and Central Florida for your love and compassion. And I know how many people, loved ones and friends, are still grieving.  And I want them to know that we will be with you.  We will be with you as you rebuild your lives, as you rebuild hope for the future, because we can’t ever let that kind of hatred and violence break the spirit, break the soul, of any place in America.

When reporters asked Mateen why he supported Clinton, he replied, “Hillary Clinton is good for United States versus Donald Trump, who has no solutions.

He showed reporters a sign he made in support of Clinton, calling for more gun control laws.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Orlando Terrorist’s Father Cheers at Hillary Clinton Rally
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2016, 07:16:55 AM »
Not surprising.  Between Huma Abedin, Valerie Jarrett, all the other muslim pedos in the obama Admn, this is expected. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2016, 07:59:54 AM »
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/orlando-shooting-omar-mateen-father-seddique-mateen-taliban-god-punish-gays

Terrorists for clinton

Is the orlando shooters father a terrorist?

because if he is.. he needs to be arrested or killed..because thats what happens to terrorists.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2016, 08:06:26 AM »
Is the orlando shooters father a terrorist?

because if he is.. he needs to be arrested or killed..because thats what happens to terrorists.

He is an islamic pos who called for revenge on gays and a whole host of other great things like supporting the tALIBAN.  Hillary attracts some real winners. 

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/12/like-father-like-son-orlando-terrorists-father-expressed-support-for-afghan-taliban

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2016, 08:13:40 AM »
He is an islamic pos who called for revenge on gays and a whole host of other great things like supporting the tALIBAN.  Hillary attracts some real winners. 

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/12/like-father-like-son-orlando-terrorists-father-expressed-support-for-afghan-taliban

So is he a terrorist?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2016, 08:26:54 AM »
So is he a terrorist?

I dont know - according to this pos in the WH you worship anyone who flies the Gasden Flag could be a terrorist so that word does not mean what it used to. 

His islamo-fagget son seems to not have fallen far from the tree though in terms of his idealogy. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2016, 08:40:02 AM »
i'm fine with shitting on her for this - but then we also have to condemn trump for being the KKK's choice, the preference of people who blow up abortion clinics, etc.   I'm sure if she knew it was the shooter's father, he wouldn't have gotten in.   As it is, there isn't much of a crowd to see her, so they'll take anyone they can get.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2016, 08:43:22 AM »
i'm fine with shitting on her for this - but then we also have to condemn trump for being the KKK's choice, the preference of people who blow up abortion clinics, etc.   I'm sure if she knew it was the shooter's father, he wouldn't have gotten in.   As it is, there isn't much of a crowd to see her, so they'll take anyone they can get.

Trump has been attacked endlessly over the KKK guy endorsing him. 

Now that its Granny clinton - her cult of personality ignores all.  FNG pathetic.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2016, 08:44:30 AM »
Trump has been attacked endlessly over the KKK guy endorsing him. 

Now that its Granny clinton - her cult of personality ignores all.  FNG pathetic.

Then anyone defending trump should be defending hilary.   not gonna happen.  a candidate cannot help who supports them.  and it gets tricky with family members at events like this... we know this man wasn't involved with the shooting, and was very upset by it.  Should we ban family members from things?  slippery slope.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2016, 08:48:56 AM »
Then anyone defending trump should be defending hilary.   not gonna happen.  a candidate cannot help who supports them.  and it gets tricky with family members at events like this... we know this man wasn't involved with the shooting, and was very upset by it.  Should we ban family members from things?  slippery slope.

No - but his presence there says a lot. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2016, 08:56:34 AM »
No - but his presence there says a lot. 

to me it doesn't.   his family has been shattered, he's been nationally humiliated and his son is dead.   He's condemned the shooting over and over and even said some mean shit about his son.

If he's trying to find some solace in an anti-gun prick like her, that's his right.   I'm the loudest about hilary planting trump, about her cheating bernie, about her ill health, and overall evil... but I don't fault her or the dude for being there.  WAY bigger shit to get worked up about... like the dolphin that stole an ipad from a fan at sea world.  See that?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2016, 10:11:02 AM »
Clinton Campaign Says It Didn't Know Orlando Shooter's Father Was At Her Rally
August 9, 201611:19 AM ET

Tamara Keith - Square 2015

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton speaks at a campaign rally in Kissimmee, Fla., on Monday.

inee Hillary Clinton speaks at a campaign rally in Kissimmee, Fla., on Monday.

Joe Raedle/Getty Images

Among the 3,000 people Hillary Clinton drew to a rally in Florida last night was the father of the man responsible for killing 49 people at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando on June 12, according to a local news report.

Father Of Orlando Gunman Saddened By Nightclub Massacre

Listen· 3:04

Queue

Toggle more options
A Clinton campaign official tells NPR that the rally in Kissimmee, Fla., on Monday was open to the public. NBC affiliate WPTV identified one attendee as Seddique Mateen, the father of Omar Mateen, who was killed in a shootout with police after carrying out the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history.

"This individual wasn't invited as a guest, and the campaign was unaware of his attendance until after the event," the Clinton campaign official said in an email exchange.

Not only was Mateen at the event, but he was also positioned behind Clinton, so he was visible in photos and video of the candidate's speech. Mateen is recognizable, in part, because he did so many interviews after the nightclub attack.

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter
 Follow

WPTV ✔ @WPTV
Orlando shooter's father sits right behind Hillary at rally. http://bit.ly/2aI9s6u
12:48 AM - 9 Aug 2016
  432 432 Retweets   178 178 likes
After the Clinton rally, Mateen again did a television interview. "Hillary Clinton is good for United States versus Donald Trump, who has no solutions," he said to WPTV.

Here's WPTV's full description of finding and interviewing Mateen, which is a story in itself:

"WPTV happened to notice the man, who has a mustache and was wearing a red hat, behind Clinton. It was Seddique Mateen, the father of Orlando mass shooter Omar Mateen.\

"NewsChannel 5 asked Mateen what he was thinking about when Clinton spoke about the Orlando incident.

" 'We've been cooperating with the federal government, and that's about it,' he said. 'Thank you.' Mateen didn't want to answer any other questions, but just hours later, we ran into him by chance at a rest stop on the way back to West Palm Beach. He wanted to do an interview and show us a sign he made for Clinton.

" 'Hillary Clinton is good for United States versus Donald Trump, who has no solutions,' he said.
"We asked what went into his decision to go to the event right near Orlando, where the Pulse nightclub shooting happened.
" 'I spoke a lot about that and wish that my son joined the Army and fought ISIS. That would be much better,' he said.
"When questioned whether Clinton's campaign knew he was going to the event and sitting directly behind the presidential candidate, Mateen said, 'It's a Democratic party, so everyone can join.'
"Finally we asked if he thought some people would be surprised to see him there, especially given the proximity to Orlando.
" 'Why should they be surprised? I love the United States, and I've been living here a long time,' Mateen said."
On July 22, Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton visited a memorial outside Pulse, where 49 people were shot and killed by a gunman in June in Orlando, Florida.
On July 22, Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton visited a memorial outside Pulse, where 49 people were shot and killed by a gunman in June in Orlando, Florida.
Justin Sullivan/Getty Images
Angel Colon was shot three times at Pulse. "I'm just there laying down and I'm thinking, 'I'm next. I'm dead,' " he said.
THE TWO-WAY
3 Hours In Orlando: Piecing Together An Attack And Its Aftermath
Last month, Clinton met privately in Orlando with family and friends of those killed at Pulse. She also paid a somber visit, laying white roses at a memorial at the club. Even at the start of last night's rally, Clinton paid tribute to the victims and their loved ones.

There is no reaction yet from Donald Trump's campaign, but Clinton opponents are already seizing on it.

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter
 Follow
 jimgeraghty ✔ @jimgeraghty
The pro-Taliban dad of the Orlando shooter says Hillary is "good for national security." http://bit.ly/2b5nxOX
8:28 AM - 9 Aug 2016
  444 444 Retweets   225 225 likes
We will update this story if Trump weighs in.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2016, 10:45:03 AM »
Exactly how is it this guy was placed so close to Clinton?  No precautions taken, at all?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2016, 11:24:23 AM »
Exactly how is it this guy was placed so close to Clinton?  No precautions taken, at all?

You just don't waltz into a venue and sit that close to a presidential nominee without being vetted and/or going through a security clearance. She knew exactly who he was and where it was sitting.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2016, 11:28:03 AM »
You just don't waltz into a venue and sit that close to a presidential nominee without being vetted and/or going through a security clearance. She knew exactly who he was and where it was sitting.

I must agree, Coach.  Love to know exactly WTF is going on.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2016, 11:50:46 AM »

Do you have evidence of this?   Please explain what "vetting" the hundreds of people behind Trump or Hilary undergo, aside from searching their person for weapons.   Background checks?  This man had no criminal record, as it was his son, not him.   Google checks?

You aren't the kind of person to just half-ass make shit up, so I'm sure you can back this up.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2016, 11:58:23 AM »
Do you have evidence of this?   Please explain what "vetting" the hundreds of people behind Trump or Hilary undergo, aside from searching their person for weapons.   Background checks?  This man had no criminal record, as it was his son, not him.   Google checks?

You aren't the kind of person to just half-ass make shit up, so I'm sure you can back this up.

Either he was placed under certain considerations, or he wasn't.  I don't know which leads to more interesting questions, though, since either would do that equally well.

Skeeter

« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2016, 12:01:54 PM »

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2016, 12:09:21 PM »
He showed reporters a sign he made in support of Clinton, calling for more gun control laws.[/i]

So no one can defend themselves from savages like him and his son? I hope he burns alive in a car accident.
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2016, 12:11:49 PM »

Exactly, I've been to three Trump rallies and there's always a separate area of people with credentials going out like 25 feet.
S

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2016, 12:13:49 PM »
So no one can defend themselves from savages like him and his son? I hope he burns alive in a car accident.

Exactly.  The fucking stupidity of it all has just about reached meltdown point.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2016, 12:17:25 PM »

It's always some bullshit false equivalency technique used to divert the conversation away from the reprehensible person or act.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2016, 12:39:58 PM »
And of all the places for him to sit?

Please - he was in the spot for a reason.