Author Topic: Trump Hints at Violence Over Second Amendment  (Read 2368 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Trump Hints at Violence Over Second Amendment
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2016, 08:41:23 PM »
Yes, it fits and I always know when I strike a nerve when you mention me in 4-5 consecutive posts.

is today the day you, at least, entertained the possibility trump might not be in the race to win it?

talking about defeat... still not buying TV time... the GOP abandoning him... do you still think he's giving 100% effort?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2016, 08:42:29 PM »
that's not how it works in sports, is it?   You buy 1-2 players, and they underachieve, and the team loses.

Trump is the one stepping in shit and preventing key positions from being filled.  They're working hard - he's the one with the mic and the power.  

There have been a lot of people quit/leave the campaign.  They have to sign a confidentialty agreement.  Only ONE has broken it, and Trump is loudly suing him for ten million.  So the others will stay quiet.  

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/13/trump-sues-ex-aide-for-10m.html

How many hit threads did you start about your women Killary when Wasserman-Schultz was fired from the DNC then hired that same day by Crooked Killary?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2016, 08:43:38 PM »
is today the day you, at least, entertained the possibility trump might not be in the race to win it?

talking about defeat... still not buying TV time... the GOP abandoning him... do you still think he's giving 100% effort?

See, get your ass handed to you and you come back with bullshit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2016, 08:45:18 PM »
See, get your ass handed to you and you come back with bullshit.

I predicted for 14 months that trump would run, crush the GOP, then throw the election to hliary and lose by 40 states.

I predicted his announce date, 6 weeks before he made the actual announcement.

"getting my ass handed to me" would be something like denying Trump is tanking on purpose, even as the evidence stacks up.