Author Topic: Trump Hints at Violence Over Second Amendment  (Read 2369 times)

Skeeter

Trump Hints at Violence Over Second Amendment
« on: August 10, 2016, 05:11:22 AM »
Wow, this is quite the statement. Ted Nugent made a similar comment a few years ago which prompted a visit from the secret service. Now a presidential candidate is making comments along those lines as well.
This is seriously the craziest election I have ever seen.

"If someone else had said that outside the hall, he'd be in the back of a police wagon now, with the Secret Service questioning him," Hayden said Tuesday on CNN.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/290922-ex-cia-chief-trumps-2nd-amendment-comment-would-get

“If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year.”

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/04/17/ted-nugents-remarks-prompt-secret-service-investigation/

Just watching your election like,

Skeeter

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Skeeter

Re: Trump Hints at Violence Over Second Amendment
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2016, 05:03:45 AM »
Not true. 

Story was pulled

CNN really dropping the ball if this is so. This article is from 2 hours ago which is the latest update I could find.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2016, 05:07:28 AM »

CNN really dropping the ball if this is so. This article is from 2 hours ago which is the latest update I could find.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-secretservice-idUSKCN10L29W

A federal official on Wednesday said the U.S. Secret Service had not formally spoken with Republican Donald Trump's presidential campaign regarding his suggestion a day earlier that gun rights activists could stop Democratic rival Hillary Clinton from curtailing their access to firearms.

Following Trump's comment at a rally on Tuesday in which he suggested that gun rights activists could stop Clinton from appointing liberal anti-gun justices to the U.S. Supreme Court, a federal official familiar with the matter told Reuters that there had been no formal conversations between the Secret Service and the Trump campaign.

Earlier CNN had reported that there had been multiple conversations between the campaign and the agency.

"If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks," Trump told a North Carolina campaign rally on Tuesday. "Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know," he added, leading some critics to believe Trump was referring to gun violence against his rival.

The controversy came as the campaign tried to stay on message after a contentious previous week. Trump weathered criticism within his own party for delaying endorsements of fellow Republicans and for a prolonged clash with the family of a fallen Muslim American U.S. Army captain.

The campaign denied that inciting violence had been the intent of Tuesday's remark, and on Wednesday said there had been no conversations with the Secret Service about it.

"No such meeting or conversation ever happened," Trump wrote on Twitter, accusing CNN of having made up the report.

(Reporting by Alana Wise; Editing by Jonathan Oatis and Sandra Maler)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2016, 05:11:40 AM »
Regardless, they sure should have spoken to him.

Reckless statement to put out there.

Skeeter

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2016, 05:13:36 AM »

Agreed.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2016, 05:16:05 AM »

They should talk to him about tanking his campaign

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2016, 08:51:21 AM »

Not even close. You bought into the media rhetoric and believed what the media deemed what's right or wrong to say.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2016, 08:59:13 AM »
Not even close. You bought into the media rhetoric and believed what the media deemed what's right or wrong to say.

a whole lotta republicans and secret service also thought he was implying guns were the only way to stop hilary from appointing lib SCOTUS.  He was doing the little wink implication.

you can think whatever you want - the opinion of the retired secret service people doing interviews yesterday pretty much facefcks yours.

I cannot get that emotionally worked up, beacuse I know trump is trying to tank it.   It's all you have - you've spent years screaming about clinton body count, and today you don't even have the balls to say she should be tried for treason.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2016, 09:01:25 AM »
a whole lotta republicans and secret service also thought he was implying guns were the only way to stop hilary from appointing lib SCOTUS.  He was doing the little wink implication.

you can think whatever you want - the opinion of the retired secret service people doing interviews yesterday pretty much facefcks yours.

I cannot get that emotionally worked up, beacuse I know trump is trying to tank it.   It's all you have - you've spent years screaming about clinton body count, and today you don't even have the balls to say she should be tried for treason.

I want to see the evidence that Trump is trying to tank the election.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2016, 09:15:05 AM »

How many state offices has he opened?  What is his GOTV plan?  How many ads has he run or media buys?  What has he done to get voter databases to help turn out votes?  Why does he refuse to stay on any message for more than 1 days and persist in saying the dumbest shit imaginable knowing it will make him look stupid and feed into the narrative that he is mentally unstable and a nut? 

Why is he talking about what the pos Hillcunt will do when POTUS if he really plans on being POTUS? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2016, 09:15:39 AM »

LOL!    I could say the sky is green, and you wouldn't demand evidence because it's obviously not true.

Trump's lifelong association with Clintons, the fact he continually says dumb things to cover bad media hilary days despite being so shrewd, the fact so many people are talking about the 'is he trying to lose' card...

Coach, you still believe Mark Foley wasn't a pedo, you still believe hermann cain was framed.  You will always believe that Trump is "doing his best" and just keeps "accidentally" giving hilary cover.  You will chalk up his unwillingness to build campaign infrastructure or buy TV airtime as "no big deal".   And when he loses by 40 states, shrugs and starts his already-planned TrumpTV in november, you will just scuttle away and pretend this never happened.

I could show you a video of Trump admitting he's just running to build a tv base, and you'd claim it's just reverse psychology.  There is no world where you can admit you've been duped by the Donald.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2016, 09:32:56 AM »
How many state offices has he opened?  What is his GOTV plan?  How many ads has he run or media buys?  What has he done to get voter databases to help turn out votes?  Why does he refuse to stay on any message for more than 1 days and persist in saying the dumbest shit imaginable knowing it will make him look stupid and feed into the narrative that he is mentally unstable and a nut? 

Why is he talking about what the pos Hillcunt will do when POTUS if he really plans on being POTUS? 

this is the part where coach goes silent.  He cannot call you a liberal, as is his usual defense, because you are a bigger clinton-hater than he is :)

Now he's trying to construct an argument.  He's realizing (since FOX news won't talk about it much) Trump isn't buying TV time or building any GOTV effort. 

Coach wants to just chalk it up to liberal lies.  Because this is news to him.  But it's coming from you, a major clinton hater. 

He's looking for a clinton email response to change direction.  NO way does he want to talk about the intentional trump underachieving ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2016, 09:35:22 AM »
this is the part where coach goes silent.  He cannot call you a liberal, as is his usual defense, because you are a bigger clinton-hater than he is :)

Now he's trying to construct an argument.  He's realizing (since FOX news won't talk about it much) Trump isn't buying TV time or building any GOTV effort. 

Coach wants to just chalk it up to liberal lies.  Because this is news to him.  But it's coming from you, a major clinton hater. 

He's looking for a clinton email response to change direction.  NO way does he want to talk about the intentional trump underachieving ;)

Fox News is a complete farce

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2016, 09:42:58 AM »

Now does this sound like someone who thinks or plans on winning?  Honestly - he is already making excuses

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-pivot-founder_us_57ac6c75e4b0ba7ed23f2a0e

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2016, 09:49:32 AM »
Fox News is a complete farce

Coach is always blindsided with commonly known things.

i'm sure FOX isn't planning on mentioning "Trump not building infrastructure" too much.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2016, 10:02:04 AM »
Coach is always blindsided with commonly known things.

i'm sure FOX isn't planning on mentioning "Trump not building infrastructure" too much.

Remember how Trump loved all the polls when he was up?  Now you never heard a word about it.  IDK - i guess im still a bit pissed off at his birther con job on all of us

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2016, 10:38:02 AM »
Remember how Trump loved all the polls when he was up?  Now you never heard a word about it.  IDK - i guess im still a bit pissed off at his birther con job on all of us

yep - the birther issue was picking up steam.  Trump "took over", obama promptly released that weak photoshop document, and then trump slithered away.

He did it for hilary - if romney wins in 2012, there's no way hilary has a chance against an incumbent.

Coach's ego won't let him admit it.  Never will.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2016, 08:27:14 PM »
How many state offices has he opened?
 What is his GOTV plan?  How many ads has he run or media buys?  What has he done to get voter databases to help turn out votes?  Why does he refuse to stay on any message for more than 1 days and persist in saying the dumbest shit imaginable knowing it will make him look stupid and feed into the narrative that he is mentally unstable and a nut? 

This the way I see it and yes you're partially correct that if he would have (and still could) do all of that he would be leading big time no questions asked, but the fact that he's hardly doing anything and still having a race that close with her spending millions on ads, the media and others from the GOP railroading him, 240 talking out his ass like a paid shill should tells me he's not throwing anything. If he's throwing it that would mean damn near everyone surrounding him would be in on it as well and risking their own rep to take the fall. That seems highly unlikely that people surrounding him would risk their political (or potential) careers.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2016, 08:29:56 PM »

Silence? You liberal fucktard, I have a business and a job and work 14hrs a day. Unless you're getting paid 14 hrs a day to by Ron to spew lies and propaganda you might understand.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2016, 08:35:15 PM »
You're more interested in what Trump says than what Killary has done. Think about that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2016, 08:35:37 PM »
Silence? You liberal fucktard,  

you have only called names once on getbig, and that's when you mistakenly thought I was saying you voted obama in 2008, which you didn't and I didn't.

Why resort to name calling now?  Was Aug 11, 2016 the date you finally admitted Trump might be underachieving on purpose?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2016, 08:38:39 PM »
you have only called names once on getbig, and that's when you mistakenly thought I was saying you voted obama in 2008, which you didn't and I didn't.

Why resort to name calling now?  Was Aug 11, 2016 the date you finally admitted Trump might be underachieving on purpose?

Yes, it fits and I always know when I strike a nerve when you mention me in 4-5 consecutive posts.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2016, 08:40:02 PM »
If he's throwing it that would mean damn near everyone surrounding him would be in on it as well

that's not how it works in sports, is it?   You buy 1-2 players, and they underachieve, and the team loses.

Trump is the one stepping in shit and preventing key positions from being filled.  They're working hard - he's the one with the mic and the power.  

There have been a lot of people quit/leave the campaign.  They have to sign a confidentialty agreement.  Only ONE has broken it, and Trump is loudly suing him for ten million.  So the others will stay quiet.  

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/13/trump-sues-ex-aide-for-10m.html