Author Topic: Malia Obama CAUGHT On Camera Smoking ‘Pot’  (Read 15424 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Malia Obama CAUGHT On Camera Smoking ‘Pot’
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2016, 10:46:19 AM »
I agree.  We should leave people's kids out of this.  People did post things about the Bush girls when they were out getting drunk.  I didn't agree with that and don't agree with attacking Obama's kids. 

well well well..the great Pontificator FINALLY takes a stand on something....good job

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2016, 10:53:22 AM »
well well well..the great Pontificator FINALLY takes a stand on something....good job

::)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2016, 10:57:19 AM »
Obama's kids  - i wish they took after the mother instead of O-Twink.  At least Michelle works out and is pretty hardcore MOFO.  Yeah i rip on her - but i respect her begrudgingly. 

If I had to roll down a street to fight a crew hand to hand combat style - im taking Michelle w me - not her idiot husband. 

;D

I don't see anything outstanding about her.  She's very unremarkable IMO.  (But maybe I missed all the great stuff about her that the media hints at.)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2016, 11:08:47 AM »
I'll tell you one thing.  If the girl is smoking pot in a way that can be recorded by anyone -- exactly as she did, and exactly as it was -- then that just stepped-up the problem by a thousand times.  Because unlike a "normal" girl, Malia knows how widespread the consequences will be from exhibiting that behavior.  But she did it anyway. 

So that fact alone indicates a way more serious problem than many of you want to admit.  It is much more than a teenager experimenting with pot.  She is lashing out, hard, against her parents.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2016, 11:16:46 AM »
Obama has turned the WH into a crack den. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2016, 12:45:55 PM »
I'll tell you one thing.  If the girl is smoking pot in a way that can be recorded by anyone -- exactly as she did, and exactly as it was -- then that just stepped-up the problem by a thousand times.  Because unlike a "normal" girl, Malia knows how widespread the consequences will be from exhibiting that behavior.  But she did it anyway. 

So that fact alone indicates a way more serious problem than many of you want to admit.  It is much more than a teenager experimenting with pot.  She is lashing out, hard, against her parents.

We don't have any idea what she's doing, unless we actually know her.  You have some inside info or are you just guessing? 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2016, 12:48:22 PM »
We don't have any idea what she's doing, unless we actually know her.  You have some inside info or are you just guessing? 

We can see what she did and what she's doing, actually.  That's the point.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2016, 12:51:04 PM »
We know she's smoking pot in public, where she's aware being recorded isn't unexpected.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2016, 01:11:11 PM »
We can see what she did and what she's doing, actually.  That's the point.

You said "She is lashing out, hard, against her parents."  You have no clue if that's what she is doing.  Unless you know something we don't? 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2016, 01:14:16 PM »
You said "She is lashing out, hard, against her parents."  You have no clue if that's what she is doing.  Unless you know something we don't?  

True.  I'm giving the benefit of doubt to her parents, in figuring they actually give a shit and aren't doing it ghetto-style.  But you may be right.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2016, 03:46:45 PM »
;D

I don't see anything outstanding about her.  She's very unremarkable IMO.  (But maybe I missed all the great stuff about her that the media hints at.)

yes I guess we'd all love for Michelle to be an upstanding citizen like Melania Trump

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2016, 03:50:47 PM »
yes I guess we'd all love for Michelle to be an upstanding citizen like Melania Trump

We would but she is too busy smoking crack w choomba in the crack den formerly known as the White House.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2016, 04:07:19 PM »
I agree.  We should leave people's kids out of this.  People did post things about the Bush girls when they were out getting drunk.  I didn't agree with that and don't agree with attacking Obama's kids. 

I agree. I don't think any kids should be involved unless they make themselves involved.

These kids try to stay out of the limelight from what I can tell.

Let them be.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2016, 04:14:38 PM »
Rather difficult to avoid noticing when she's USING DRUGS IN PUBLIC, guys.

:o

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2016, 05:45:48 PM »
Rather difficult to avoid noticing when she's USING DRUGS IN PUBLIC, guys.

:o

She will be turning tricks for drugs and help w grades soon enough.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2016, 05:55:35 PM »
She will be turning tricks for drugs and help w grades soon enough.

I'm very concerned at the thought she's about 17 -18 or something and NO WAY she fulfills her potential at school in that state of mind.  And how long has she been doing this, btw?

It's all wrong, and all at the hands of the Obamas.

Not to get too dramatic (I hope) but the people who try to compare this to a 'normal' household dealing with 'the same issue', don't know what they're saying.  This is much more serious, since the girl knew that she'd very possibly be recorded.  She knew she would cause a wide ripple effect from it, unlike a 'normal' girl from a 'normal' household.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2016, 06:08:50 PM »

Melania is alright. 

Btw, believe me, she's not guilty in any of this with Trump.  I doubt she has the slightest clue and she may never.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2016, 06:09:27 PM »
Completely irrelevant I'm not a public figure and my father was never the president of United States those kids should be held to a higher standard

This is absolute nonsense. Malia is an adult, not kid. Pot in small amounts (10 grams or less) is legal in Illinois. She's not breaking any laws and she's an adult. Why is her pot smoking such a big deal? It shouldn't be. -Bunch of hypocrites!

Do you have adult children? If you did, you'd know that parent's wishes are very often ignored. What decade are you stuck in? Grow up!  ::) ::) ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2016, 06:16:55 PM »
She is going to be in rehab shortly, Otwink in transition to a woman, Michelle in the zoo, etc. 

Then maybe they will have a reality show on the Trump network 

-Pipe dreams.

So you've never smoked a joint? If not, you should give it some consideration. It could improve your extremely negative political stance and also bring you back to reality. I am being serious here and my advice is given with the best of intentions for you. Your rich imagination is more harmful than helpful to your politics.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2016, 06:18:40 PM »
I'm not a liberal, that alone places me at a higher standard.

Or so you want to believe.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2016, 06:20:52 PM »
This is absolute nonsense. Malia is an adult, not kid. Pot in small amounts (10 grams or less) is legal in Illinois. She's not breaking any laws and she's an adult. Why is her pot smoking such a big deal? It shouldn't be. -Bunch of hypocrites!

Do you have adult children? If you did, you'd know that parent's wishes are very often ignored. What decade are you stuck in? Grow up!  ::) ::) ::)

Did that happen in Illinois?  I meant to look.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2016, 06:24:43 PM »
It's a HUGE sign of failure IMO.  This young girl shouldn't be running around using drugs.  

What messages have the Obamas been sending to their children, about these things?  ???  How can the girl be expected to do well in school, for instance, if she is using drugs?

???  

This is a teenage girl, for crying out loud.  WTF is going on??

She is an 18 year old adult. You must be as old as I am because in my day, an adult had to be 21. It was a bummer (hippie speak), because I needed my mom's written permission to marry.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2016, 06:26:32 PM »
She is an 18 year old adult. You must be as old as I am because in my day, an adult had to be 21. It was a bummer (hippie speak), because I needed my mom's written permission to marry.

She is entering college soon, I believe.  Great start she's getting.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2016, 06:26:36 PM »
Clearly, she believes smoking pot is an acceptable thing for herself to do.  

Who failed to make her understand otherwise?  Whose obligation was that to keep, to see that she understands?

It is an acceptable thing to do....pay attention!

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2016, 06:27:50 PM »
It is an acceptable thing to do....pay attention!

Prime, she's still getting her education.