Author Topic: Malia Obama CAUGHT On Camera Smoking ‘Pot’  (Read 15426 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Malia Obama CAUGHT On Camera Smoking ‘Pot’
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2016, 06:34:15 PM »
I agree and I also agree with Dos that kids do knucklehead things but in the end it's ups to the parents to keep them in line. No, these are not not your average kids. These are privileged kids and not even your average privileged kids of the supposed President of the United States but it's obvious they hold their parents values because they themselves have done it, probably still do it and offer no apologies for it but you have libs like 240 and Straw who try to make the comparison of what someone has done 35 years as if it's relevant. lol

Typical right wing opinion. Tell me again which party Larry ‘Wide Stance’ Craig represents? Right wingnuts are often hypocrites. Thanks for not disproving this, Coach.  ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2016, 06:35:36 PM »
Really? I remember them getting HAMMERED in threads and libs piling on.

No doubt you are right. There are fools on both sides of the fence.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2016, 06:36:49 PM »

Exactly.

Also, this is a primarily bodybuilding board.

I'm not saying that people may or may not have used illicit substances, but it's pretty common knowledge that steroids are controlled substances. Even for someone who may be on "HRT", let's be honest, if they are using it to enhance their appearance for a bodybuilding show, that's just as illegal as using marijuana.

There is at least one state where recreational marijuana is perfectly legal. Are there any states where recreational steroid use is?

I think really anyone trying to make this an issue is ridiculous in my opinion.

13% of adults in the US smoke recreational marijuana according to the latest numbers. That is 1 in 8. I don't, but I don't smoke anything.
Alcohol is the most dangerous drug around anyway.
Would this thread be made about alcohol?
If so, why? Because it's the Obama's kids?

Right on!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2016, 06:39:06 PM »
Anyone who has raised kids and/or been around a lot of parents who are raising kids will tell you that kids always do stupid stuff.  Good training doesn't make kids immune from making bad decisions. 

Did you blame your parents for all the stupid stuff you did as a teenager and young adult?  More of a rhetorical question.  I do agree that it is the parents' responsibility to properly train their kids, but you cannot blame parents for every mistake kids make. 

I'm with you in theory. My problem is why you think smoking pot is a mistake. And just so you know, I don't smoke it or use it in other ways.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2016, 06:40:33 PM »
Obama's kids  - i wish they took after the mother instead of O-Twink.  At least Michelle works out and is pretty hardcore MOFO.  Yeah i rip on her - but i respect her begrudgingly. 

If I had to roll down a street to fight a crew hand to hand combat style - im taking Michelle w me - not her idiot husband. 

You never cease to amaze me.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2016, 06:46:30 PM »
I'll tell you one thing.  If the girl is smoking pot in a way that can be recorded by anyone -- exactly as she did, and exactly as it was -- then that just stepped-up the problem by a thousand times.  Because unlike a "normal" girl, Malia knows how widespread the consequences will be from exhibiting that behavior.  But she did it anyway. 

So that fact alone indicates a way more serious problem than many of you want to admit.  It is much more than a teenager experimenting with pot.  She is lashing out, hard, against her parents.

Lashing out? She's an adult and an individual. The only reason her actions reflect on her parents is because people are so tuned in to scandal that they'l buy anything that the media sells them regardless how irrelevant it is.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2016, 06:47:50 PM »
Obama has turned the WH into a crack den. 

-Good example of what I said before about your posts. They are so over-the-top that they a laughable.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2016, 06:48:15 PM »
I'm with you in theory. My problem is why you think smoking pot is a mistake. And just so you know, I don't smoke it or use it in other ways.

Good question.

DE?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2016, 06:49:44 PM »
Lashing out? She's an adult and an individual. The only reason her actions reflect on her parents is because people are so tuned in to scandal that they'l buy anything that the media sells them regardless how irrelevant it is.

The girl lives in a political fishbowl, you see.

And she knows that.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2016, 06:50:59 PM »
I'm very concerned at the thought she's about 17 -18 or something and NO WAY she fulfills her potential at school in that state of mind.  And how long has she been doing this, btw?

It's all wrong, and all at the hands of the Obamas.

Not to get too dramatic (I hope) but the people who try to compare this to a 'normal' household dealing with 'the same issue', don't know what they're saying.  This is much more serious, since the girl knew that she'd very possibly be recorded.  She knew she would cause a wide ripple effect from it, unlike a 'normal' girl from a 'normal' household.

You know this is a very archaic mindset. Many people of all walks of life smoke marijuana and perform at a very high level in their education and profession.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2016, 06:53:45 PM »
We can see what she did and what she's doing, actually.  That's the point.

Yes we can logically reach the conclusion she smoked pot on this occasion. Many folks do at these events.

Why are so many of you acting so pious? Ask yourself, who are you to stand in judgment of others?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2016, 06:55:25 PM »
You said "She is lashing out, hard, against her parents."  You have no clue if that's what she is doing.  Unless you know something we don't? 

Thank you!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2016, 06:56:18 PM »
yes I guess we'd all love for Michelle to be an upstanding citizen like Melania Trump

;D ;D ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2016, 06:57:59 PM »
She will be turning tricks for drugs and help w grades soon enough.

Again with your far reaching, over-the-top nonsense.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2016, 06:58:07 PM »
Yes we can logically reach the conclusion she smoked pot on this occasion. Many folks do at these events.

Why are so many of you acting so pious? Ask yourself, who are you to stand in judgment of others?

No.  Other than the fact she's a young girl not even started in life, I couldn't possibly care less if that's what she wants to do.  Not at all.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2016, 07:00:41 PM »
I'm very concerned at the thought she's about 17 -18 or something and NO WAY she fulfills her potential at school in that state of mind.  And how long has she been doing this, btw?

It's all wrong, and all at the hands of the Obamas.

Not to get too dramatic (I hope) but the people who try to compare this to a 'normal' household dealing with 'the same issue', don't know what they're saying.  This is much more serious, since the girl knew that she'd very possibly be recorded.  She knew she would cause a wide ripple effect from it, unlike a 'normal' girl from a 'normal' household.

The girl is legally a woman.

You are being overly dramatic. There's no point in your trying pretend not.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2016, 07:02:55 PM »
Let me tell you this.  If she was truly interested in 'experimenting' with pot, she could easily do it in such a way that no one could get the evidence.  Bing-bang, no problem.

But she didn't do that.  Did she?  There's something more going on than what meets the eye.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 11, 2016, 07:04:44 PM »
No.  Other than the fact she's a young girl not even started in life, I couldn't possibly care less if that's what she wants to do.  Not at all.

You seem to have forgotten what it's like to be 18.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 11, 2016, 07:09:20 PM »
Let me tell you this.  If she was truly interested in 'experimenting' with pot, she could easily do it in such a way that no one could get the evidence.  Bing-bang, no problem.

But she didn't do that.  Did she?  There's something more going on than what meets the eye.

Her father is the President. She's not. In a better world folks would grant her the right to act as an individual. She might be rebelling or maybe her mom and dad give her the independence to which she is entitled.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #69 on: August 11, 2016, 07:11:05 PM »

Is it legal for recreational use where she smoked it? 

Even if it is, I've posted articles about the harmful affects it can have on teenagers.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #70 on: August 11, 2016, 07:12:32 PM »
Her father is the President. She's not. In a better world folks would grant her the right to act as an individual. She might be rebelling or maybe her mom and dad give her the independence to which she is entitled.

She will end up a dope addict like her father.   And probably have to turn tricks for the likes of Larry Sinclair too to get it. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #71 on: August 11, 2016, 07:16:15 PM »
Yes, Prime.  It may be that her parents just do things that way.  They may be regular blunt-smokers for all I know, really.  Nothing would surprise me.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #72 on: August 11, 2016, 07:20:17 PM »
You know this is a very archaic mindset. Many people of all walks of life smoke marijuana and perform at a very high level in their education and profession.

Are you saying it may help her, Tu?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #73 on: August 11, 2016, 07:34:57 PM »
Are you saying it may help her, Tu?

I'm saying it will most likely neither help nor harm.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #74 on: August 11, 2016, 08:16:45 PM »
yes I guess we'd all love for Michelle to be an upstanding citizen like Melania Trump

i know she lied about her college degree + perhaps another marriage + stole michelle's speech + worked as an illegal...

But maobama tried to tell kids what to eat.  Screw that.