Author Topic: Trump tops himself: "OBAMA FOUNDED ISIS!"  (Read 4368 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Trump tops himself: "OBAMA FOUNDED ISIS!"
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2016, 01:10:00 PM »
He actually said it again today.   Repeatedly.   I mean, Trump is just plain going batty now.   It's an actual quote he made over and over haha!

"No, I meant he's the founder of ISIS," Trump said. "I do. He was the most valuable player. I give him the most valuable player award. I give her, too, by the way, Hillary Clinton."
Hewitt pushed back again, saying that Obama is "not sympathetic" to ISIS and "hates" and is "trying to kill them."
"I don't care," Trump said, according to a show transcript. "He was the founder. His, the way he got out of Iraq was that that was the founding of ISIS, okay?"

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/11/politics/donald-trump-hugh-hewitt-obama-founder-isis/index.html

Where is the context?  Also, where is the exclamation point in the quote?  Compulsive liar. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2016, 01:11:18 PM »
ya gotta be so annoyed at trump.  All along, liberals told you he wasn't really running to win.  Saying dumb shit, not stocking his staff, not buying airtime.   Tanking it. 

TODAY: Donald Trump Says He’s OK With Losing the Election

On Thursday while calling in to CNBC’s “Squawk Box” morning show, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump said he’s “ok” with losing the election.

“All I do is tell the truth, and if at the end of 90 days I’ve fallen short because I’m somewhat politically correct, even though I’m supposed to be the smart one, and even though I’m supposed to have a lot of good ideas, it’s ok, you know, I go back to a, a very good way of life. It’s not what I’m looking to do I think we’re going to have a victory, but we’ll see.”

He's going to become an enemy to the public if he doesn't figure something out, fast.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2016, 01:14:34 PM »
Where is the context?  Also, where is the exclamation point in the quote?  Compulsive liar. 

oh, you want context now?  I thought you said i was a liar about the quote?

you went ahead and changed gears?   are we moving to 'what he meant' now?

we can do that.   "founder" and "enabler" are two very different things.  You can't call someone a founder than list how they enabled.  Founders are there are ground level.  WIKI said isis was founded in 99 and took off in 2003.   Obama founded that?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2016, 01:21:31 PM »
oh, you want context now?  I thought you said i was a liar about the quote?

you went ahead and changed gears?   are we moving to 'what he meant' now?

we can do that.   "founder" and "enabler" are two very different things.  You can't call someone a founder than list how they enabled.  Founders are there are ground level.  WIKI said isis was founded in 99 and took off in 2003.   Obama founded that?

Oh stop it already.  You lie and embellish on this board.  Repeatedly.  I just pointed out the other day how you lied about another quote:

Trump supporter gave Trump his Purple Heart.   Trump responded, "I always wanted a Purple Heart... this is much easier than combat!"

Here is the clip.  Note that both the written quote the audio don't say "this is much easier than combat!"  Our resident compulsive liar added "than combat" and the exclamation point, and failed to point out he was joking as you can clearly see from the clip. 

You lie and embellish so much you probably don't even realize it.  It's natural.  That's part of the struggle for compulsive liars. 
"A compulsive liar is defined as someone who lies out of habit. Lying is their normal and covert yet reflexive way of responding to questions. Compulsive liars bend the truth about everything, large and small. . . ."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=compulsive+liar

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2016, 01:24:37 PM »
so instead of answering my Q, you spend 5 minutes getting old posts so you can attack me.

Does the thread move from 1) Obama didn't say it, to 2) He did say it, but he didn't mean it, to 3) Okay, he said found then explained enabled, but you're a lying liar, 240, and here are some week old threads that prove it?

I'm cool with that.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2016, 01:27:44 PM »
so instead of answering my Q, you spend 5 minutes getting old posts so you can attack me.

Does the thread move from 1) Obama didn't say it, to 2) He did say it, but he didn't mean it, to 3) Okay, he said found then explained enabled, but you're a lying liar, 240, and here are some week old threads that prove it?

I'm cool with that.

I spent about 60 to 90 seconds, but of course you will embellish, because that's what compulsive liars do.  You rarely tell the truth.  I can only imagine how many falsehoods are in all those posts I don't read on a daily basis.  Holy smokes. 

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2016, 01:31:58 PM »
I spent about 60 to 90 seconds, but of course you will embellish, because that's what compulsive liars do.  You rarely tell the truth.  I can only imagine how many falsehoods are in all those posts I don't read on a daily basis.  Holy smokes. 

Its why he was likely smacked in the face and made to piss himself.  He was probably feeding that fella a load of shit, prompting that guy to come strong with his pimp hand. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2016, 01:36:23 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjlorYteUsA

For some reason the usual way of posting a video didn't work. The above link takes you to the Youtube video in which Trump made the statement you all are discussing.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2016, 01:37:12 PM »
Its why he was likely smacked in the face and made to piss himself.  He was probably feeding that fella a load of shit, prompting that guy to come strong with his pimp hand. 

Would not surprise me.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2016, 03:05:51 PM »

For some reason the usual way of posting a video didn't work. The above link takes you to the Youtube video in which Trump made the statement you all are discussing.

You forgot the 's' Prime, that's all.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2016, 03:09:31 PM »
If Trump was a radio show talk host, he'd be amazing.  He'd be getting ten times the impact of Rush Limbaugh.  For only an hour a day of speaking.

He's running a great campaign, it just doesn't seem to be a presidential campaign.  More of a launch of a media empire.   Way more money, longevity, and less stress in that job.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2016, 03:27:25 PM »
Welfare checks showed up 1 St of the month wait till end of August.

Did your law school government student loan bill show up as well????????

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2016, 03:29:57 PM »
Did your law school government student loan bill show up as well????????

Hey vissy - not even applicable here. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2016, 03:31:03 PM »
Bush is actually okay to interject here, because you said 52% isn't a good thing.  I showed you that historically, it's actually not too bad at all.  Bush was the evidence for this.  Like if you said gatorade sucks, and I showed you toilet water to explain gatorade isn't ideal, but it's not all bad.

Agreed.....actually 52% for a president or ANYBODY is pretty darn good.....especially for a prez in his the final months of his second term...historically this is very very high

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2016, 03:42:51 PM »

Hey vissy - not even applicable here. 

of course it is...you received free stuff like you accuse everyone else of getting......you and I both know you have no intention of paying it back...or the means to do so....

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2016, 04:08:45 PM »
You forgot the 's' Prime, that's all.

Earlier today none of the Youtube videos were working, regardless of how long ago they were posted.. The problem is with Getbig, not Youtube or Getbig posters.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2016, 04:21:04 PM »
Earlier today none of the Youtube videos were working, regardless of how long ago they were posted.. The problem is with Getbig, not Youtube or Getbig posters.

Yes, I believe it.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2016, 06:56:24 PM »
they were founded in 99 i think, took off in 2003, and grew in the past decade.  

It's just surreal - that auditorium was going NUTS cheering so loudly... Trump accusing Obama of "FOUNDING ISIS" and Hilary is the "Co-FOUNDER", as trump said.

I mean, I'm all for shitting on them, go for it, mr trump.  But really?   FOUNDER?   What a horrible accusation.  Yes, he plays that word game of making the massive claim, THEN walking it back with detailed breakdown.  But that quote.... "OBAMA FOUNDED ISIS, and I consider hilary to be the co-founder".

Just not presidential thing to say. 
ISIS only became mainstream during Obama. In 2003 all we heard was Al-Qaeda. The first time I heard about ISIS was after the Syria mess which the West created.

We all know ISIS is funded by the globalists. Obama is one of their puppets. So Trump is not far off.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2016, 08:06:21 PM »
i started a thread a while back about mccain arming the bad guy rebels that became isis.  james posted some really good videos on it.  oh yeah, i believe it completely.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2016, 09:11:53 AM »
US Senator John McCain: "I know ISIS intimately, I've met them and I talk to them all the time."
Youtube ^ | 01/24/15
Posted on 8/12/2016, 10:56:51

He's all buddies with the CIA/MOSSAD snackbar boys.

http://www.foxnews.com/transcript/2014/09/16/mccain-lack-mideast-help-result-american-indecision/

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2016, 10:05:25 AM »
Donald's modus operandi:

1. Make an outrageous statement.

2. Double down on it for 24/48 hours.

3. Backtrack it, calling it a joke or sarcasm.

4. Deny ever having said it.

Trump Voter's modus operandi:

1. Claim they are voting for Donald because he "means what he says".

2.  *insert daily Trump gaffe here*

3. Trump voter "that's not what he meant."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2016, 10:12:10 AM »
Trump backed down.   "It was only sarcasm" after doubling down on it for two days. 

Everyone has bad days at work.  Trump will have an uncomfy day when he has to claim victory while conceding the race to hilary, blaming a rigged system that's working against him.

The day after that, he'll jump on TrumpTV, make a billion dollars criticizing hilary for a few hours a week, build an amazing network which will sink FOX news, and laugh about the 2016 race when he got to punk Rubio and Rand Paul for a year straight, and repubs paid him for it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2016, 10:31:14 AM »
ya gotta be so annoyed at trump.  All along, liberals told you he wasn't really running to win.  Saying dumb shit, not stocking his staff, not buying airtime.   Tanking it. 

TODAY: Donald Trump Says He’s OK With Losing the Election

On Thursday while calling in to CNBC’s “Squawk Box” morning show, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump said he’s “ok” with losing the election.

All I do is tell the truth, and if at the end of 90 days I’ve fallen short because I’m somewhat politically correct, even though I’m supposed to be the smart one, and even though I’m supposed to have a lot of good ideas, it’s ok, you know, I go back to a, a very good way of life. It’s not what I’m looking to do I think we’re going to have a victory, but we’ll see.”

Jesus, this guy sounds like one of the most delusional posters on this board.  He appears to actually believe that people think he's the "smart one" and with "good ideas"

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2016, 10:32:57 AM »
Jesus, this guy sounds like one of the most delusional posters on this board.  He appears to actually believe that people think he's the "smart one" and with "good ideas"
[/b]

Are you trying to say that 240 is actually Trump??? ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2016, 10:45:36 AM »

Are you trying to say that 240 is actually Trump??? ;D

LOL

Trump is juuuust stalling long enough for the state ballots to hold his name.

The indepdent got on the Colorado ballot today.   The NCarolina ballot now contains Trump's name for November no matter what.

Trump is just skidding across the finish line (that finish line being no other repub can be on the ticket to oppose hilary)