Author Topic: Marc Foley Sits and Cheers Directly Behind Trump During Rally  (Read 858 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Marc Foley Sits and Cheers Directly Behind Trump During Rally
« on: August 10, 2016, 09:24:54 PM »
Well, at least Donald is trying to get a one up on Hillary..... ;D
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Marc Foley Sits and Cheers Directly Behind Trump During Rally
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 09:32:28 PM »
Some folks were outraged that the relative of a criminal, a man who condemns his son for that crime, was at the event.

Oddly, when Trump has a disgraced pedo in the same slot, they won't give a shit will be equally outraged.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2016, 09:43:38 PM »
Some folks were outraged that the relative of a criminal, a man who condemns his son for that crime, was at the event.

Oddly, when Trump has a disgraced pedo in the same slot, they won't give a shit will be equally outraged.

Was this the gay republican that was forced out because of allegations but the FBI found no criminal  evidence?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2016, 10:01:09 PM »
Was this the gay republican that was forced out because of allegations but the FBI found no criminal  evidence?

I bumped it for the partisan defenders pretending they didn't watch the FOley case.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=97501.msg1409041#msg1409041

Read the sick, sick, shit he wrote.   Look at you.  Defending this sick bastard.  Read the texts, Coach.

Disgusting.    Look, you can defend anything you want, but you won't find much support if you are going to defend crap like this dude.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2016, 10:03:25 PM »
I bumped it for the partisan defenders pretending they didn't watch the FOley case.

Read the sick, sick, shit he wrote.   Look at you.  Defending this sick bastard.  Read the texts, Coach.

Disgusting.    Look, you can defend anything you want, but you won't find much support if you are going to defend crap like this dude.

Not defending anything. I just have to research just about everything you write. I noticed that it took you awhile to respond.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2016, 10:09:30 PM »

I noticed that my wife chimed in as well in that thread

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Foley_scandal

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2016, 10:11:16 PM »
Not defending anything. I just have to research just about everything you write. I noticed that it took you awhile to respond.

You know what?    If you can look at that text, and you want to say they're "allegations with no evidence", I'm done talking to you about this.

it's disgusting.  i cannot debate someone who takes a single moment to defend that sicko.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2016, 10:17:22 PM »
You know what?    If you can look at that text, and you want to say they're "allegations with no evidence", I'm done talking to you about this.

it's disgusting.  i cannot debate someone who takes a single moment to defend that sicko.

Hahaha, you've defended Killary and Obama about everything that I've ever wrote. You're defending the father of a terrorist that has openly defended the Taliban and condemned homosexuality saying they should be killed. Hypocrite.