Author Topic: Off-Season 16 Week Cycle Advice from Vets.  (Read 1950 times)

sevnhgh

• Getbig I
Off-Season 16 Week Cycle Advice from Vets.
« on: August 11, 2016, 04:53:31 AM »
Guys that have been a long time in the game and tried pretty much everything what option would be best for an off-season where the main goal is to feel extremely good mood- and sleep wise and be sharp in the mental/mind department in general.

I want to keep the total grams of gear under 2g's and I've never tried Primo, Anadrol or EQ.

Option 1 -
1.5/2G Test only

Option 2 -
1.2G Test / 800mg's EQ

Option 3 -
1.5G Test / 75mg Anadrol ED

Option 4 -
1.5G Test / 500mg Primo

If you have any other option in mind as long it's from the compounds above and under 2g's Total feel free to give advice 4-6iu's of Pharma GH ED will be run with all of them.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Off-Season 16 Week Cycle Advice from Vets.
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2016, 05:50:34 AM »
Imo, u can't beat test deca... 1.2 grams test, 6-800 grams deca.  Simple, effective, pretty decent side effect profile
you are gay.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2016, 05:54:04 AM »
If these are your only options and u choose eq over deca because u dont like it or whatever reason. Ide say #3 or #2no eq trade it for nandro imo.

sevnhgh

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2016, 06:01:39 AM »
Imo, u can't beat test deca... 1.2 grams test, 6-800 grams deca.  Simple, effective, pretty decent side effect profile
If these are your only options and u choose eq over deca because u dont like it or whatever reason. Ide say #3 or #2no eq trade it for nandro imo.

Deca makes me feel super slow and lethargic I guess it's a personal thing and on top of that it gives me the greasiest skin on the planet.

Yeah I think I'm heading for Either 1.5G Test alongside Anadrol or 1.5-2G Test solo, I wanna try all 3 compounds sooner or later but I've looked more into primo and I'll save for after off-season makes no sense running it and I've read lots of different topics about EQ and seems to be hit and miss with alot of guys and I don't have the most reliable source for EQ at the moment so I'll have to look more into that before I run some underdosed shit and then say it was shit.

Pharma Anadrol is pretty easy to get and most UGL's carry legit Anadrol but most people say Anadrol makes them feel like shit so that's a down-side but will def be Test solo or Test with Anadrol plus side is if I do feel like crap I can drop Anadrol out quickly.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2016, 06:03:19 AM »
If u want a mood booster, nothing works better than dbol

So test 1.2 gram, deca 600 weekly, and 30 mg dbol daily
you are gay.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2016, 06:47:06 AM »
EQ kills my mood, gives me anxiety and makes me feel like shit
NPP makes me feel good all around, pretty neutral per se since i usually feel that way

test+anadrol or test+npp (if you never tried it) would be my choice
otherwise test+mast... mast is much weaker than npp and mostly cosmetic but its definitely a feel good compound

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2016, 07:14:11 AM »
In my experience I felt the best on test and mast.

sex drive was sweet
sleep was good
moods where fine
looked good to
wasnt bloated and swetty all the time,

nspaletta

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2016, 08:51:51 AM »
Test 900mg/week
Deca 600mg/week
Primo 300mg/week.

Simple and works like a charm

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2016, 09:28:35 AM »
If your source is questionable on the eq then dont bother wasting time. test and drol easy and works eq doesnt for most

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2016, 09:39:35 AM »
If your source is questionable on the eq then dont bother wasting time. test and drol easy and works eq doesnt for most
OR, test and dbol, that would make u feel good
you are gay.