Author Topic: 240OrBust is right : Trump is trying to lose..right babe?  (Read 6007 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: 240OrBust is right : Trump is trying to lose..right babe?
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2016, 08:27:05 PM »
CLINTON going for the gary Johnson vote.   big move.

Hillary Clinton Campaign Says She Would Reschedule Marijuana

Source: Time Magazine 5 HOURS AGO

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton plans to reschedule marijuana if she is elected in November, according to a statement issued by the campaign.While the Drug Enforcement Administration denied a petition early Thursday to remove marijuana from its Schedule I list, leaving the drug lumped in with heroin, LSD and other elicit substances, the Clinton campaign thinks that rescheduling the drug serves a higher purpose.

“Marijuana is already being used for medical purposes in states across the country, and it has the potential for even further medical use,” Maya Harris, a senior policy advisor to Clinton’s campaign, said in a statement. “As Hillary Clinton has said throughout this campaign, we should make it easier to study marijuana so that we can better understand its potential benefits, as well as its side effects.

The DEA’s decision to keep pot as a Schedule I drug affirmed the federal government’s belief that there is insufficient evidence to show that any “specific benefits” the drug might offer would outweigh any of the “known risks.” Clinton, however, seems to disagree and the campaign contended that if elected, she would reclassify the drug to a Schedule II substance, which would mean acceptance that marijuana has a medical use for treatment.

“As president, Hillary will build on the important steps announced today by rescheduling marijuana from a Schedule I to a Schedule II substance. She will also ensure Colorado, and other states that have enacted marijuana laws, can continue to serve as laboratories of democracy,” Harris continue

Read more: http://time.com/4449322/hillary-clinton-marijuana-schedule-dea/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2016, 08:46:30 PM »
“We believe that Donald Trump’s divisiveness, recklessness, incompetence, and record-breaking unpopularity risk turning this election into a Democratic landslide, and only the immediate shift of all available RNC resources to vulnerable Senate and House races will prevent the GOP from drowning with a Trump-emblazoned anchor around its neck,”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/republicans-urge-rnc-cut-funds-trump-226918#ixzz4H4e6FgdC

https://www.scribd.com/document/320937832/Draft-Letter-to-the-RNC

:o

BREAKING: RNC and Trump campaign holding "emergency meeting" on Friday

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2016, 09:30:41 PM »

Butthurt Cruzbots and nevertrumpers.  Politico is a joke same as this story.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2016, 09:33:32 PM »

240, the evidence is overwhelming regarding Trump being a democrat plant. Its time that people start taken seriously what youre saying.
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2016, 09:37:56 PM »
240, the evidence is overwhelming regarding Trump being a democrat plant. Its time that people start taken seriously what youre saying.

it's hard for them to admit they were duped for a year by trump.
and it's hard for hilary supporters to think she's shady by picking her opponent.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2016, 09:38:17 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2016, 09:40:39 PM »
240 didn't predict shit. He saw it somewhere and went with it from day one. Are you freaking kidding

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2016, 09:45:27 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2016, 09:58:09 PM »
it's hard for them to admit they were duped for a year by trump.
and it's hard for hilary supporters to think she's shady by picking her opponent.

Yup. 240, how long have you been saying that Trump is a democrat plant? I tried to search through getbig history but couldn't find your original post. Seems like you've been saying for longer than most anyone.
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2016, 09:59:38 PM »
240 didn't predict shit. He saw it somewhere and went with it from day one. Are you freaking kidding

i called trump a dem plant, on getbig, in 2011.  A year before he tanked the birther issue.  

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=405026.msg5776890#msg5776890

I wrote this in 2011:

rememebr my CT on this?

Trump is a lifelong liberal who only 'changed sides' the last 2 years FACT
Trump still donates lots of money to liberals FACT
Trump is paid tens of millions of dollars by a lib network FACT

If it was ANY OTHER person trying to suddenly say "Hey, I'm a repub now!  Let me be president?"...
You repubs would be laughing him out of the barn, calling him a phony, etc.

Yall just loved trump tho.  Anyone else, you would be calling them a liberal plant to make the GOP look terrible.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2016, 10:04:40 PM »
Yup. 240, how long have you been saying that Trump is a democrat plant? I tried to search through getbig history but couldn't find your original post. Seems like you've been saying it since day one.

I just bumped the 2011 quote.  Almost 5 years ago I called Trump a dem plant, a year before the birther issue.

When coach says this:

He is mistaken.  I am hoping now that he sees the original post, he will smile and maybe not make such accusations.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2016, 10:08:26 PM »
I just bumped the 2011 quote.  Almost 5 years ago I called Trump a dem plant, a year before the birther issue.

When coach says this:

He is mistaken.  I am hoping now that he sees the original post, he will smile and maybe not make such accusations.

240, seriously, you may have been the first person to call Trump a democrat plant. It makes you wonder who reads getbig.
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2016, 10:31:48 PM »
it's an amazing part of history.  Trump will likely end the republican party then start a network and make a billion dollars for a years' work.

I believe in the pendulum theory. Therefore, the republican party will rebound at some point. It could have been in this election cycle, but Trump has single-handedly fucked it up.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2016, 10:54:56 PM »
I believe in the pendulum theory. Therefore, the republican party will rebound at some point. It could have been in this election cycle, but Trump has single-handedly fucked it up.

me too!  pendulum!

Trump is about as anti-obama as one can be.  we definitely see that in effect this election season.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2016, 11:01:19 PM »

When coach says this:

No, I still think you're full of shit, read it and went with it. Doesn't matter because as I HAVE said Killary can kill her entire family on the front yard of the White House with cameras rolling, get a pass and still win, just like Obama she's the chosen one......because it's gone so well in the last 8 years ::)

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2016, 11:17:28 PM »
I suppose Trump didn't win a primary. He was a gift to Hillary.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 12, 2016, 06:49:37 AM »

240, seriously, you may have been the first person to call Trump a democrat plant. It makes you wonder who reads getbig.
Lol, I get the feeling you like egging this guy on a bit.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2016, 06:58:38 AM »

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot to mention that Hillary is up by 6 pts. in this poll. When they polled 15% more D's than R's.
a

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #68 on: August 12, 2016, 07:03:24 AM »
Trump can get away with saying almost anything and he'll still get the majority of votes.  However, TPTB will rig the vote and will not let him win.  It's blatantly obvious and disgraceful how the government, the polls and MSM are rigged for the criminal known as Hillary.  You hard leftists don't see this?... it doesn't disturb you at all?

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2016, 07:19:55 AM »

the more I get into this the less likely it seems anything is fixable there

It's looking like all out war in the RNC right now

what are they going to discuss in this meeting?

I'm just not seeing any light at the end of the tunnel
"

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2016, 07:26:59 AM »
Hillary Clinton has had more FBI investigations than press conferences this year.
a

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2016, 07:48:54 AM »
240 has been right all along. People are finally starting to catch on.
Agree. The man has gained enough favor with the Democrats and Hillary, to rescue him from all of his future failed business ventures.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2016, 07:56:58 AM »
Agree. The man has gained enough favor with the Democrats and Hillary, to rescue him from all of his future failed business ventures.

True... Trump will be given his own wing in the democrat hall of fame.  It's not over yet... but its looking like he'll be remembered in 2016 as the man who single-handedly crushed a strong GOP field, wasted hundreds of millions of RNC dollars, made 20% of republican voters stay home, gave the Senate back to the Dems (and many House seats), and handed the white house and 40 states to a very disliked Hilary, embroiled in her own scandals and crimes.

It may truly be the death of the anti-intellectual wing of the repub party, those 44% that preferred trump in the primaries, shit on college degrees, mock anything saying the earth is older than 6000 years, and refuse to see logic most of the time.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2016, 08:15:12 AM »
No, I still think you're full of shit, read it and went with it. Doesn't matter because as I HAVE said Killary can kill her entire family on the front yard of the White House with cameras rolling, get a pass and still win, just like Obama she's the chosen one......because it's gone so well in the last 8 years ::)
You've been a moron. Are a moron. Will always be a moron. Do. you. ever. stop. moron-ing?

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2016, 08:21:06 AM »
Trump can get away with saying almost anything and he'll still get the majority of votes.  However, TPTB will rig the vote and will not let him win.  It's blatantly obvious and disgraceful how the government, the polls and MSM are rigged for the criminal known as Hillary.  You hard leftists don't see this?... it doesn't disturb you at all?

don't forget how the RNC, intelligence services, and military is also rigged against the "the nominee"

it's quite the vast conspiracy
"