Author Topic: 240OrBust is right : Trump is trying to lose..right babe?  (Read 6002 times)

Red Hook

• Getbig V
240OrBust is right : Trump is trying to lose..right babe?
« on: August 11, 2016, 12:18:24 PM »
Washington (CNN)Donald Trump said Thursday that he meant exactly what he said when he called President Barack Obama the "founder of ISIS" and objected when a conservative radio show host tried to clarify the GOP nominee's position.
Trump was asked by host Hugh Hewitt about the comments Trump made Wednesday night in Florida, and Hewitt said he understood Trump to mean "that he (Obama) created the vacuum, he lost the peace."

Trump objected.
"No, I meant he's the founder of ISIS," Trump said. "I do. He was the most valuable player. I give him the most valuable player award. I give her, too, by the way, Hillary Clinton."
Hewitt pushed back again, saying that Obama is "not sympathetic" to ISIS and "hates" and is "trying to kill them."
"I don't care," Trump said, according to a show transcript. "He was the founder. His, the way he got out of Iraq was that that was the founding of ISIS, okay?"

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/11/politics/donald-trump-hugh-hewitt-obama-founder-isis/index.html

And to make this bodybuilding related :  What type of man purse will Heath aka "over the white line" wear after he wins?
I

tom joad

• Getbig V
Re: 240OrBust is right : Trump is trying to lose..right babe?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2016, 12:22:57 PM »
Hannity is melting down every night.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2016, 12:25:00 PM »

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2016, 12:42:58 PM »
Evidence that Trump has no intention of actually running a serious race for president is everywhere and has been for months. Someone whose goal is to actually win does not fight with the family of a fallen U.S. solider for days, or pick endless fights with members of his own party, or ignore terrible economic reports he could use to rip up his opponent, or suggest his opponent be assassinated and then refuse to fix it, or fail to run any serious TV campaign or set up a legitimate ground game in any swing state.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/08/11/reality-star-trump-seems-to-be-facing-reality.html
"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2016, 12:45:52 PM »
how is trump doing with TV time?  Hasn't bought any?
How about building a campaign team/GOTV effort?  Not yet?

and every time hilary steps in shit with her email or other issue, trump is there to rescue her from the headline.  She has the ORL shooter's dad - so Trump makes fun of her, turning around to say "of course we know our audience who sits this close", and in that audience is a pedo disgraced ex-congressman.   

nobody can be that bumbling on purpose.  It's impossible.  Trump is too smart a man.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2016, 01:03:56 PM »
TODAY: Donald Trump Says He’s OK With Losing the Election

On Thursday while calling in to CNBC’s “Squawk Box” morning show, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump said he’s “ok” with losing the election.

“All I do is tell the truth, and if at the end of 90 days I’ve fallen short because I’m somewhat politically correct, even though I’m supposed to be the smart one, and even though I’m supposed to have a lot of good ideas, it’s ok, you know, I go back to a, a very good way of life. It’s not what I’m looking to do I think we’re going to have a victory, but we’ll see.”

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2016, 01:19:25 PM »
"At the end, it's either going to work or I'm going to have a very, very nice long vacation" - TRUMP

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-suggests-doesn-care-wins-november-article-1.2747231

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2016, 01:20:54 PM »
Money dries up next.  He totally screwed over the republican party.

Sick, old hilary in all this trouble gets to run against someone who concedes 88 days before the election.

If only we had seen this coming... the lifelong democat and hilary wedding buddy trashing every repub ever, painting repubs are racist meanies... the party sees it now.  Taking away the money will effectively end things.

Dozens of Republicans to urge RNC to cut off funds for Trump

Source: Politico

More than 70 Republicans have signed an open letter to Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus urging him to stop spending any money to help Donald Trump win in November and shift those contributions to Senate and House races.

The letter comes as a number of Republican senators and high-profile GOP national security officials have come forward saying they cannot vote for Trump.

“We believe that Donald Trump’s divisiveness, recklessness, incompetence, and record-breaking unpopularity risk turning this election into a Democratic landslide, and only the immediate shift of all available RNC resources to vulnerable Senate and House races will prevent the GOP from drowning with a Trump-emblazoned anchor around its neck,” states a draft of the letter obtained by POLITICO. “This should not be a difficult decision, as Donald Trump’s chances of being elected president are evaporating by the day.”

Former Sen. Gordon Humphrey of New Hampshire and former Reps. Chris Shays of Connecticut, Tom Coleman of Missouri and Vin Weber of Minnesota are among the Republicans lending their name to the letter. Close to 20 of the co-signers are former RNC staffers, including Mindy Finn (former RNC chief digital strategist), Christine Iverson Gunderson (former RNC press secretary), Virginia Hume Onufer (former RNC deputy press secretary), Beth Miller (former RNC field communications division director), Heather Layman (former deputy press secretary), B. Jay Cooper (former RNC communications director under four chairmen) and Patrick Ruffini (former RNC ecampaign director).

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/republicans-urge-rnc-cut-funds-trump-226918

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2016, 01:28:58 PM »
Is Donald Trump trying to throw this election?

Conspiracy theories are almost never true, and they're fun only to the extent that people don't actually believe them. That said, it's hard not to consider David Axelrod's assessment Thursday on CNN, following a rocky week for the 2016 Republican presidential nominee: "If Donald Trump were trying to lose this election — and I'm not saying he is — but if he were, I'm not sure he'd behave any differently than he has in the last few days."

Donald Trump says the kinds of things few modern politicians would ever consider saying, even in private, on a daily—sometimes hourly—basis. Trump’s supporters have so far greeted his statements mostly with apparent glee. His detractors, on the other hand, have gone through a range of reactions, from initially dismissing him entirely, to then speculating that he would alienate himself too much to ever win the Republican nomination to, now, suggesting that his outrageous statements might signal that he doesn’t even want the presidency at all.
Could it be?
This latest theorizing has its strongest roots in a comment from the former communications director for the pro-Trump Make America Great Again super PAC. “I don’t even think Trump thought he would get this far. And I don’t even know that he wanted to, which is perhaps the scariest prospect of all,” Stephanie Cegielski wrote for xoJane back in March. Last week, David Axelrod, the former senior adviser to President Barack Obama, speculated along a similar line. Axelrod qualified some of Trump’s more recent comments—like his purely fanciful claim that the NFL had sent him a letter regarding scheduling of football games that coincide with fall debates— are “crazy stuff.”

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2016, 01:30:12 PM »

On Thursday while calling in to CNBC’s “Squawk Box” morning show, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump said he’s “ok” with losing the election.

“All I do is tell the truth, and if at the end of 90 days I’ve fallen short because I’m somewhat politically correct, even though I’m supposed to be the smart one, and even though I’m supposed to have a lot of good ideas, it’s ok, you know, I go back to a, a very good way of life. It’s not what I’m looking to do I think we’re going to have a victory, but we’ll see.”

I posted that earlier.  Now is the excuses phase

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2016, 01:31:19 PM »
I posted that earlier.  Now is the excuses phase

From Trump?  Or his supporters that called us crazy when we said for a year that he's just doing this to hurt the GOP and hand the white house to hilary?

Where's coach?  He should be shifting to "I never supported trump anyway" mode by nightfall. 

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2016, 01:34:53 PM »
Trump has done a number on your brain this year hasn't he?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2016, 01:35:13 PM »
As Trump is losing ground in battleground states, hes not traveling to them to save the ship.

No, he is traveling to connecticut, where a repub hasn't won since 1988.

As a new poll shows him potentially losing South Carolina, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has announced that he will be holding a rally in deep blue Connecticut, which hasn't gone Republican since 1988.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/08/11/trump-mind-holding-rallies-states-chance-winning.html

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2016, 01:36:54 PM »
Trump has done a number on your brain this year hasn't he?

The number is -7 1/2 right now, according to RCP.    I'm sure it'll be 10 or 11 in another week or two. 

If we've moved from "Trump is tanking it" to "240 sucks", I think that's a good thing.   

Time for that libertarian to move up in the debates now (if they actually happen).  I'm not in love with him, but he's 100x better than hilary or turmp.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2016, 01:38:47 PM »
Republicans may never win the White House again haha

Good job, Donald!

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2016, 01:43:02 PM »
And in 8years The Republican Party will lose to Bruce Jenner and his tits

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2016, 01:49:56 PM »

If we've moved from "Trump is tanking it" to "240 sucks", I think that's a good thing.   
More like "240 is delusional and needs to stop spamming the board"
The media is in a frenzy trying to make Trump unpopular, twisting his words, making false claims... these people will go at any length to keep their power. If he wasn't doing well in polls I'd be shocked, the media wouldn't see him as the threat they see him now and he wouldn't have sold out arenas twice a day. Clinton just doesn't have that kind of support. Between her unpopularity, stress, criminal investigations, and health issues I wouldn't be surprised if she drops out. It's all more likely that Clinton is a Trump plant, she really is that terrible. When you have to pay a group of people millions of dollars to go online and say good things about you, you aren't doing well.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2016, 01:52:46 PM »
More like "240 is delusional and needs to stop spamming the board"
The media is in a frenzy trying to make Trump unpopular, twisting his words, making false claims... these people will go at any length to keep their power. If he wasn't doing well in polls I'd be shocked, the media wouldn't see him as the threat they see him now and he wouldn't have sold out arenas twice a day. Clinton just doesn't have that kind of support. Between her unpopularity, stress, criminal investigations, and health issues I wouldn't be surprised if she drops out. It's all more likely that Clinton is a Trump plant, she really is that terrible. When you have to pay a group of people millions of dollars to go online and say good things about you, you aren't doing well.

your leaders calls to violence are criminally dangerous

his attacks on gold stars families are nothing short of barbaric

denounce the demagogue and withdraw your support immediately or face the consequences
"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2016, 02:08:51 PM »
the only way to confirm that's he's working to lose is to carefully track the post election fallout

if doors start to open for "the leader" magically, you know the fix was in

in politics there's always a quid pro quo, the GOP representative has done A LOT for the other team!
"

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2016, 02:20:39 PM »
I'm still in disbelief that out of a country with over 300 million people in it, Trump and Hillary are the 2 best candidates for the Presidency. I legit feel sorry for you guys.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2016, 02:20:59 PM »
your leaders calls to violence are criminally dangerous

his attacks on gold stars families are nothing short of barbaric

denounce the demagogue and withdraw your support immediately or face the consequences
What calls to violence? The Khan family was paid $375,000 by the Clumton Foundation to insult Mr. Trump over their sons death which Trump protested and Hillary voted for. Their son was a hero killed by radical Islam the very same thing we do not want in our country. Mr. Kahn also has worked for a law firm that specializes in Saudi immigration and has written positive things about Sharia law. We will continue to fight against the media machine that is only protecting the self interests of the wealthy and foreign interests. If we do not turn this country around now there won't be one in 20 years. America will come first!

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2016, 02:24:53 PM »
Trump is correct in all he says! he wins either way..he has exposed obummer/ClintShit for the corrupt incompetent weasels they are, the corrupted Media, and politics in general which is legalized crime.
K

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2016, 02:29:50 PM »
What calls to violence? The Khan family was paid $375,000 by the Clumton Foundation to insult Mr. Trump over their sons death which Trump protested and Hillary voted for. Their son was a hero killed by radical Islam the very same thing we do not want in our country. Mr. Kahn also has worked for a law firm that specializes in Saudi immigration and has written positive things about Sharia law. We will continue to fight against the media machine that is only protecting the self interests of the wealthy and foreign interests. If we do not turn this country around now there won't be one in 20 years. America will come first!

did you notice in the other thread where the supporters of "the GOP representative" were called out for making false claims..?

this is the part where we do that.

go ahead and show us the proof mr.khan (gold star father!) was paid $375k by the clinton foundation

looking forward to seeing this!
"

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2016, 02:31:11 PM »

lol I watched that live this morning and thought "Oh my god. 240 might actually be right about this."

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2016, 02:48:05 PM »
Trump isn't the only one throwing the election. Many Republican politicians who are speaking out about the candidate are basically doing the same thing. George Bush Jr doesn't talk shit about anyone and even he came out against Trump couple of weeks ago. It's as if they are all lining up to put Hillary and Bill back into the White house...