Author Topic: 2016 Olympia - Kevin Levrones Olympia Stack  (Read 16261 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Kevin Levrones Olympa Stack
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2016, 11:00:51 AM »
Did you hear that sitting on a stool at the gym counter or do you have a source?

Gorilla Suit, his book. But it was some absurdly low dose, a couple of units a week, couldn't tell if it did anything. Protropin iirc, the first synthetic gh. What it does is show how guys were willing to try new stuff at crazy expensive prices.

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2016, 10:47:23 PM »
At about this time I would guess Anadrol 200mg and climbing. Winstrol 100mg and climbing. Humatrope at at least 12iu. Insulin days here and there. Tren, EQ, Test prop, NPP. Soon lots of Spanish HG injectable Winstrol, 4 amps a day or so. GHB and Adderall or Ritalin tabs. This assuming he actually plans on stepping on stage. :D

hey van, what would he (or any pro builder) need GHB, adderall or ritalin in there for? I have seen this mentioned before, but never why those are added.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2016, 11:38:57 PM »
Two things.

1. Kevin will look good and not embarrass himself.  I think he'll crack the top 10 or be on the cusp.

2a. I don't believe he is using or is going to use several grams of gear per week.  I'm sure he'll use between 1-2 grams per week plus some gh.  He
   is a hyper responder and a genetic freak. 

2b. We can debate this til the end of time.  The best guys in the world, the guys who routinely come in the top 6 do not need nor do they use the amounts
of gear most getbiggers think they do.  Get over it. 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2016, 11:58:16 PM »
hey van, what would he (or any pro builder) need GHB, adderall or ritalin in there for? I have seen this mentioned before, but never why those are added.

This was just a wild guess on my part  :D They aren't needed, but these drugs have been, and are, popular in pro bb circles. The reason is that rec drugs help a lot when dieting and feeling like death. It's not so much for gh release (ghb) or metabolism (the stimulants) as the "mental" issues. Same with pain killers. It's not that your back or shoulders hurt so much as it's that it's easier to diet when high. GHB and benzos help with sleep obviously as well, and sleep is a problem when dieting hard and on tons of androgens and stimulants. Kevin reportedly is an alcoholic, but booze isn't the best choise for prep, better to do ghb or benzos or even weed as "downers".

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2016, 12:07:10 AM »
See Paris in 1990 compared to his 88, looks like he came off altogether, then back up again in 91.
He never had huge size or freaky condition which leads me to believe his usage wasnt that great

It was minimal and what most of the posters on here don't understand is that it didn't take much as most of the gear back then was REAL.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2016, 01:23:39 AM »
Exactly test 500 ect doesn't exist, even Anavar tabs were much much stronger.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2016, 01:29:54 AM »
It's a myth that there's little real steroids available these days. The quantities produced now are absolutely enormous.

foodadd

• Getbig I
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2016, 01:30:47 AM »
help me a lot

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2016, 01:41:50 AM »
Two things.

1. Kevin will look good and not embarrass himself.  I think he'll crack the top 10 or be on the cusp.

2a. I don't believe he is using or is going to use several grams of gear per week.  I'm sure he'll use between 1-2 grams per week plus some gh.  He

2b. We can debate this til the end of time.  The best guys in the world, the guys who routinely come in the top 6 do not need nor do they use the amounts
of gear most getbiggers think they do.  Get over it.  

How the fuck do u know? Your speculations are as good as those that think they take 10 grams a wk, unless u are pinning these guys, u are just another one those guys with an opinion

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2016, 02:54:31 AM »
"Milk is for babies, Kevin drinks beer!"

pdc

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2016, 05:43:07 AM »
Two things.

1. Kevin will look good and not embarrass himself.  I think he'll crack the top 10 or be on the cusp.

2a. I don't believe he is using or is going to use several grams of gear per week.  I'm sure he'll use between 1-2 grams per week plus some gh.  He
  ::) ::)

2b. We can debate this til the end of time.  The best guys in the world, the guys who routinely come in the top 6 do not need nor do they use the amounts
  ::) ::)

are you even trying ???

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2016, 05:45:42 AM »
Two things.

3a. Bullshit.
3b. All of the above.
©

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2016, 08:22:19 AM »
"Milk is for babies, Kevin drinks beer!"

Didn't you meant vodka?

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2016, 08:34:10 AM »
this is kevins secret stack

you gotta want it !

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2016, 10:28:06 AM »
He will NEVER look like that ever again... no matter what type/how many drugs he does.

I'm not so sure...
T

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2016, 10:37:05 AM »
Didn't you meant vodka?
just an Arnold quote, didn't you graduate from bodybuilding elementary school ?

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2016, 03:09:10 PM »
Will Kev stick with his self confessed minimalist 90's dosage, or will the gloves come off as he picks up the battle thong one last time?

The following is apparently a baseline dose for a competitive "Pro"

2/3g    Test
600 Trenbalone
500  Deca
500  Equipoise
50/100 mg Anadrol

Painkillers, aromatase inhibitors and various auxiliaries, e.g: Glucosamine  :D

4 IU insulin pre meal coupled with 8/12 IU of legit kegs GH/IGF 1, before bedtime prayers?

Six weeks out:  Switch to Primo instead of Deca whilst introducing 100mg of Winstrol EOD?

Back stage:  localized trap, delt, lat, pec, tricep, and calve Formebolone (esiclene) injections from his secret 90's stash.

Of course this is nothing but hearsay and conjecture but that's the GetBig standard, so feel free to enlighten.

my Liver cringed by just reading this... :-X

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2016, 03:32:46 PM »
A basic fundamental of any and all pro bodybuilders is that they put foreign, powerful drugs into their body for the physical and mental effects they provide.

Is it a stretch they may abuse more than anabolics?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2016, 03:39:39 PM »
Kevin is still from the generation of "kayfabing the marks" in regards to pulling back the curtain and telling the public what he REALLY takes

is kevin a great responder and probably does well with smaller doses?--yeah--most likely....

but he can kiss my wax, tan ass if he thinks I'm believing what he says in terms of dosage

and I'm not saying that because i think Kevin is a liar

no----it's just because he's from that generation of "naw brother---i don't take any steroids"

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2016, 05:58:41 PM »
KEVIN LEVRONE DRUG STACK !!! ;D                                                               

HIS SUPPLIER !!!  :-X

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2016, 06:58:31 PM »
KEVIN LEVRONE DRUG STACK !!! ;D                                                               

HIS SUPPLIER !!!  :-X

this is why Goodrum needs a youtube channel, his picture is posted more online than the top 5 olympians combined
"

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2016, 07:14:54 PM »
How the fuck do u know? Your speculations are as good as those that think they take 10 grams a wk, unless u are pinning these guys, u are just another one those guys with an opinion

I know one guy who took top 3 in Nationals on 750mg's per week plus low dose gh.

I know another 2 "brothers" from Detroit who got pro cards on under a gram as well but without the gh.  Genetics mean more than the drugs. 

Guys at this level also have better access to better gear than most of us do. 

You are correct, it is my opinion but your kidding yourself if you think guys like Lee Priest and Dexter who have been in the game for decades are doing the gym rat doses that most of the
internet warriors here claim to do.  Less is more.  Less is more.  Let that sink in and then go and kindly suck a large, hairy cock.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2016, 07:42:54 PM »
I know one guy who took top 3 in Nationals on 750mg's per week plus low dose gh.

I know another 2 "brothers" from Detroit who got pro cards on under a gram as well but without the gh.  Genetics mean more than the drugs. 

Guys at this level also have better access to better gear than most of us do. 

You are correct, it is my opinion but your kidding yourself if you think guys like Lee Priest and Dexter who have been in the game for decades are doing the gym rat doses that most of the
internet warriors here claim to do.  Less is more.  Less is more.  Let that sink in and then go and kindly suck a large, hairy cock.

Prepared to be rained on for being gullible or out of the mix, I support your statements, but the lackless getbiggers will attack you for mentioning the word genetics and low dose, sports filled with guys both amateur and pro who have no genetic right to be there, killing themselves with ius and mgs while genetically gifted others do better with a percentage of what their on.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: 2016 Olympia - Kevin Levrones Olympia Stack
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2016, 09:12:25 PM »
Though there is a point of diminishing returns, more works better than less. Does anyone think Kevin isn't an extremist when it comes to bodybuilding? Does anyone think the thought process goes like this, "700mg works real well, better not push it, it's just a bb show, it's not that important"?

Here we have a guy with a history of depression and alcoholism and he's the type of guy who isn't going to push it? Kevin said he used to pray his organs wouldn't fail from the abuse.

Take a look at Kevin in 92 then compare to circa 97. Let's say Kevin did pretty low doses to turn pro with his amazing response. But to gain that amount of muscle on top of that takes multiplying the gear doses along with an all you can eat gh and insulin buffet. Regardless of genetics. If Kevin manages to look anything like he used to, even within 30lbs of his best, will take much heavier doses than it used to, on account of his age and the amount of time he was away. Though I still doubt he will get on stage. :D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2016, 11:20:34 PM »
Prepared to be rained on for being gullible or out of the mix, I support your statements, but the lackless getbiggers will attack you for mentioning the word genetics and low dose, sports filled with guys both amateur and pro who have no genetic right to be there, killing themselves with ius and mgs while genetically gifted others do better with a percentage of what their on.

I'm wearing my slicker and have my umbrella close by.